December 21, 2014 | 1417 users online

Gels/Soaps - Tom's of Maine - Natural moisturizing body bar

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/14/2009 8:39:00 PM More reviews by lisa7788

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is a great natural soap that isn't drying and it doesn't cause breakouts if I use it on my face. It leaves my skin soft & smooth. Very nice; I'll buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/23/2007 9:54:00 AM More reviews by chinchi

I love this soap!! I buy it at Whole Foods. This is the only bar soap I've ever been able to use on my face (combo skin), which makes my daily routine in the shower a lot more simple. I use the "Natural Moisturizing Body Bar Soap, Unscented." When I run out of this and use another product, my face starts to break out again and get dry. This one is a keeper for me. (Another reviewer has listed the ingredients already.) It is listed as $3.76 on drugstore.com but they put it on sale from time to time. Can't remember how much at Whole Foods. Expensive for a body soap (for me), but a deal if you can also use it as a facial cleanser.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/12/2007 11:44:00 AM More reviews by CelestialBlue

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm surprised that there are no reviews for this body bar soap.I have dry, very sensitive skin. This soap is extremely moisturizing and gentle. The ingredients are: soaps of coconut and palm, glycerin, Vit. E, jojoba oil, olive oil, rosemary extract, ascorbyl palmitate and chamomile oil. The purpose and source of each one is listed on the back of the box..you won't find that on your average bar of soap...love it..