July 22, 2014 | 2251 users online

Blush - mark - Just Pinched Instant Blush Tint-Sunny

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2011 6:07:00 PM More reviews by HolyPeas

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this stuff. I know thats not always the most helpful thing to say in a review but seriously.. I've repurchased this time and time again because I have never found anything better. I have olive skin so this reddish bronze color looks great.

its better than tarte cheek stains if anyone is wondering. I know that people who go for this kind of thing also like that type of product. save your money, buy this instead.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/24/2010 1:54:00 AM More reviews by TheJoey

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love the just pinched line, all of them except this colour. It was way more red than I though it was going to be. I was expecting more of a bronzer. On my cool fair skin it make me look burnt not tanned which make me sad. =(

Well that is what you get for ordering from Avon.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/18/2009 9:50:00 PM More reviews by youngnjaded

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Holy grail bronzer! I generally like a natural look and this delivers. I have an off skintone- not cool, not warm, and bronzers either make me look dirty, orange, or are too pink. This is perfect! The wear is pretty good and it blends well on bare skin.
Since shimmer can accent my pores in daylight, I like that this is non-shimmer. If I feel like adding a little extra glimmer, I put a highlighter over.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/22/2009 12:15:00 PM More reviews by mtycer

Description: "Glides on smooth and blends easily to provide a sheer wash of natural-looking color. 0.14 oz. net wt."

I tried this on both my cheeks and lips (I don't usually wear blush and was hoping this would work as a nice lip stain).

PROS: Reasonably priced. Convenient size for application. Decent packaging. Buildable sheer burgundy/very very slight bronze shimmer color.

CONS: A little waxy. Not a lot of product, but it should last awhile. Does not look very good on lips--accentuates every little bit of dry skin, although the *color* does look nice on my lips (very natural, MLBB,).

If you love stick blush, this is a decent product to try, especially for the price. However, I think I'll stick to my Stila Convertible Color.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/7/2009 7:37:00 AM More reviews by meringues

I bought this blush because the Avon reviews seemed really positive. When I first tried using it, it didn't show up on my skin. It just made it feel oily and sticky. I tried using it again, putting more on this time, but it just made me look clownish. It might be that I'm not applying it correctly or that blush just isn't for me. Either way, I won't buy this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/5/2007 9:07:00 AM More reviews by kelliebell

Like other reviewers have said, I wouldn't have purchased this product on its own because I would have thought it was much too dark, but I'm really glad I got it in a bundle. I didn't even try the product for a long time because it didn't seem appealing, but I fell in love the first time I tried it. The product is a burgundy cream, but goes on my fair skin a really pretty warm flush, and blends easily. This came as a part of a summer bundle, but I think it will work great for fall as well. Can't wait to try more Just Pinched blushes!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/9/2007 8:33:00 PM More reviews by kelpri

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Cool Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Based on the picture in the magalog, I wouldn't have ordered this. However, it came in a bundle that I purchased, so I decided to try it out instead of giving it away. I'm so glad I tried it. On me, the color is reddish with a hint of bronze. It's a unique color, and one that makes me look like I've been out in the sun a bit too long. It has a creamy texture and great blendability, and it doesn't break me out. It doesn't completely dry to a powder finish; instead, it remains a little creamy, so I have to set it with either loose powder (day) or golden shimmer powder (night), since I have oily skin. All in all, this is a unique product that I'll definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/18/2007 2:22:00 AM More reviews by princessami

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

The texture of this reminds me of Delux Flush Sticks - not quite a cream, not quite a gel. Nice and smooth, sheer but pigmented and very buildable. Paired with bronzer, this gives a beautiful bronzey beach babe glow. It's a neutral-warm bronzey rose shade. No shimmer, so oily or large-pored gals should be able to wear this well.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/13/2007 11:07:00 PM More reviews by i_darling

I was wary about buying this shade in the Just Pinched because it does look *very* dark in the tube, however, it's my favorite so far of the shades I've tried (including Berry and Nude). It's a very pretty bronzy-rose shade on me (NW 25) and lasts for hours. The texture is neither too sticky like Tarte or Jelly Pong Pong and not greasy like Nars, Pout or Deluxe blush sticks. The tube is tiny (not a negative for me, I like small stuff for my MU bag) but very reasonably priced for the quality of product that you get. Plus, it works great on lips as well! Mark got the 'Just Pinched' just right. Recommended!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/12/2007 3:13:00 AM More reviews by steph_mark

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

i got this in a bundle of other products, and frankly i probably wouldn't have ordered it based on the picture alone. it looks like a very dark, brownish bronzey color, but once applied it gives a nice bronzed berry glow to the face without being dark or overpowering. it applies very sheer, so it's buildable, but it can still be pulled off by us pale-types. very glad i got this!