September 23, 2014 | 1881 users online

Blush - Youngblood - Crushed Mineral Blush - Coral Reef

rated 4 of 5 on 5/29/2012 1:50:00 PM More reviews by dlopez87

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this blush, it came in a palette I got from Youngblood including some eyeshadows. It's a very soft color, so you have to use a lot for it to show which is why it's not THE best, but i still love it. i love the golden undertones, it's almost peachy bronze.
I will definitely get it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/21/2012 8:35:00 AM More reviews by rajah123

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

About me.. I have combination acne prone skin. My skin tone is olive.
I find All youngblood products excellent. I have been definitely seen improvement in my skin since using Youngblood Mineral Makeup, I have used all the top brands in the past such as Estee Lauder, Lancome, Clarins, Clinique... and whilst I did like the finish of some of the other products I prefer this. For 2 reasons, it doesn't clog your pores so your skin improves and you will definitely see improvement! Of course its not a miracle but its one of the things that helps. I highly recommend trying this out to any one trying to improve their skin. This blush is fab! Best I have found so far.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/27/2011 5:13:00 AM More reviews by karenclementine123

this blush is too sheer for my liking. i just neglecting it after 3 to 4 time use.o maybe i choose the wrong shade , found out later it is for fair skin in their website. there are a lot of rave from user of crushed mineral blush particular on plumbery or sherbet.,my skintone is neutral,Nw25.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/11/2007 9:05:00 PM More reviews by lifeviolet

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I personally love this blush. It's a little sheer on my light-medium skin (it is rec for fair to light skin, but I just love the color so I got it anyway) but I can layer it on and it's transparent enough to look great on me. It looks kind of like I am glowing from within. The color is coral with some heavy peach tone. Since I have to layer it on and since I love this so much I might actually use this up, and if I do I am definitely buying another one.
For reference I am NC30-35ish, strong yellow undertone, black hair and eyes.