October 22, 2014 | 1064 users online

Eye Shadow - Mary Kay - Eyesicles - Island Bronze

rated 5 of 5 on 8/28/2014 1:20:00 PM More reviews by MelissaLovesHerMakeup

Add me to the list of people singing the praises of this wonderful product! I have it in several colors, and the Island Bronze is a lovely deep bronze. It's so easy to apply: just a teeny bit on my fingertip is all I need, but I suppose a brush could be used as well. Smooth it on and blend, and it dries down quickly to a crease-free finish that lasts and lasts. Great for those days when you need to get ready quickly. I have two backup tubes of this shade, but a little goes a long way, so maybe I overdid it a little. I don't want to run out of this color, especially since it gets used quite often. I love Mary Kay products, and this one is another keeper!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2013 4:45:00 PM More reviews by nahlaelkadi

i love this cream shadow .. it doesn't feel creamy though , its kind of a creamy to powdery finish. its a bronze color with micro shimmer gold and it looks really amazing all over the lid. i have oily eyelids and this doesnt stay on my lids for an hour .. but i think its because my eyelids are oily and if i tried a primer underneath it will stay for longer time .. and i also use this as a base for powder eyeshadow and looks really good

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2010 2:01:00 PM More reviews by slew84

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Brown

love this color. looks great alone or with other colors. easy to apply but you only need a tiny bit.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/28/2009 11:29:00 PM More reviews by cjenn

I love this color, it is super shimmery, but yet subtle and the color is a true coppery bronze which I prefer to any other eye color. Seems to stay on beautifully and doesn';t irritate my eye area. Another wonderful product from MK. Beautiful stuff!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/12/2009 12:11:00 PM More reviews by megglundrigan

I love this creamy eyeshadow. I usually use it when I'm in a rush because it's so quick and easy to apply! It gives my lids a nice bronzed look that isn't too cakey or glittery. Sometimes it tends to crease in the summer when I forget to use a primer or an eyeshadow base but it's not too bad for a cream eyeshadow. I'd definately repurchase, despite the fact that it is on the pricey side.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/22/2009 5:28:00 PM More reviews by Dinahout

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I forgot I had this and came across it by accident while cleaning out a drawer. My DH wanted to run out to a movie and gave me 15 minutes to get ready. I slapped a bit of Island Bronze Eyesicles on my lids as a pretty, warm coppery wash, then added a dark brown powder e/s to add shape to my lid and line my bottom lash line. Super fast and easy, didn't crease at all with the help of e/s to set. I'll use it more often now!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/24/2008 5:31:00 PM More reviews by flcndvsx

It's pretty expensive, but the color and application is great. It lasts and doesn't smudge. I love it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/9/2008 12:27:00 PM More reviews by MIJA_97

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I like this cream eyeshadow. It goes on dry and it lasts all day the color is really really nice. Two thumbs up!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/11/2007 9:15:00 PM More reviews by franknbeans82

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this stuff! It goes on as a sheer bronze color w/ light shimmer, and the shade is the perfect highligher for my browbones! If your complexion is similar to mine, then you should definitely give this product a try! It's a cream shadow that dries down to a powdery finish. However, it lasts a heck of a lot longer and creases much less than any powder shadow I've ever worn, and I don't even need to accompany it with a base. This past saturday, I applied this stuff around 1pm, and it lasted all the way up until I went to bed the next morning around 5am! It persisted through shopping, cooking, and a night of dancing! Needless to say, I was very impressed! The other quality I adore about this product is that it is such a quick and easy way to give myself a more polished yet natural look! I have a feeling I'll be using this stuff quite frequently, so I decided to order a backup tube, already! Although, I must say that with this product, a little truly goes a long way, so while the tubes aren't large, I'm sure they are fairly longlasting. Big thumbs up to Mary Kay on this one!