Avon Naturals Shower Gel in Raspberry

Price: $

Price: $

on 1/6/2007 1:38:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I received this as a freebie with my last Avon order. It doesn't smell the least bit like a "natural" raspberry - it's sweet and cloying, like raspberry Jell-O.

on 8/26/2006 11:33:00 AM

I really liked this scent at first but it began to get on my nerves after a few showers. It does lather nicely and a little goes a long way but I wouldn't repurchase, the scent is just not for me.

on 8/26/2006 10:54:00 AM

My mom gave me this as a gift and I LOVE IT! I'm addicted to the scent and it really cleans/moisturizies without irritating or breaking out my sensitive skin. I also really like the bottle design which makes it easy to hang on my shower organizer. I can get every last bit out!

on 2/9/2006 10:37:00 PM

I received this from my sister-in-law and really love it. It smells really sweet and gorgeous (like raspberry lollies). It makes me feel fresh. It's probably not recommended for people who are prone to get headaches from strong scents. It would be great for those who love perfumes such as Versace Red Jeans etc.
To sum it up - edible! Yum!

on 3/27/2003 4:14:00 PM

I love this stuff, I bought it for my mom for Christmas and ended up using it myself. It's very fragrant and doesn't take a very big amount to get a lot of lather.

on 12/28/2002 3:50:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

This shower gel smells exaclty like "Mr. Bubbles" bubble bath for kids. I personally really like it. I got the holoiday version where it comes in the shape of a candy cane so it can still hook and hang wherever. SO CUTE! Good quailty shower gel that lathers up nicely and feels thick and rich. A+ product.

Popular Body Skincare Products