November 28, 2014 | 1392 users online

Skincare - Body - Avon - Naturals Shower Gel in Raspberry

• Price: $

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/6/2007 1:38:00 PM More reviews by atomic_girl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I received this as a freebie with my last Avon order. It doesn't smell the least bit like a "natural" raspberry - it's sweet and cloying, like raspberry Jell-O.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/26/2006 11:33:00 AM More reviews by shapat

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really liked this scent at first but it began to get on my nerves after a few showers. It does lather nicely and a little goes a long way but I wouldn't repurchase, the scent is just not for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/26/2006 10:54:00 AM More reviews by shimmermarie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

My mom gave me this as a gift and I LOVE IT! I'm addicted to the scent and it really cleans/moisturizies without irritating or breaking out my sensitive skin. I also really like the bottle design which makes it easy to hang on my shower organizer. I can get every last bit out!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/9/2006 10:37:00 PM More reviews by teisha

I received this from my sister-in-law and really love it. It smells really sweet and gorgeous (like raspberry lollies). It makes me feel fresh. It's probably not recommended for people who are prone to get headaches from strong scents. It would be great for those who love perfumes such as Versace Red Jeans etc.
To sum it up - edible! Yum!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/27/2003 4:14:00 PM More reviews by avon_lady

I love this stuff, I bought it for my mom for Christmas and ended up using it myself. It's very fragrant and doesn't take a very big amount to get a lot of lather.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/28/2002 3:50:00 AM More reviews by IslandGirlSPN

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This shower gel smells exaclty like "Mr. Bubbles" bubble bath for kids. I personally really like it. I got the holoiday version where it comes in the shape of a candy cane so it can still hook and hang wherever. SO CUTE! Good quailty shower gel that lathers up nicely and feels thick and rich. A+ product.