August 22, 2014 | 1820 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Bath and Body Works - Melon Cooler

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/2/2010 10:04:00 AM More reviews by luxlover79

I love this lotion, it's delicious melon scent is perfect for summer. The texture of the lotion is great and I LOVE the milky melon smell. I pair this with BBW Pop Culture cool melon mist and they go well together. I brought this lotion on a summer swimming trip and shared with my girl friends and they also liked the smell. Even my little son said it's yummy smell on his skin. I would definitely repurchase this product depending on the stocks left from my ebay seller :(. Many of BBW products are "come and go", they keep changing and discontinuing items.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/22/2008 5:06:00 PM More reviews by AloneOnTheShelf

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I wear this lotion almost every day and have not tired of it. I'm not much on scented lotions or ANYthing from BBW, but I cannot live without this lotion! It is quite sweet, but fresh as well. Sometimes I mix it with an unscented lotion to tone it down, and just to make it last longer, since it's getting harder to find! The ONLY thing I like from BBW and they stop carrying it. Figures!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/20/2007 11:33:00 PM More reviews by cdo0208

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I got this super cheap and it's amazing!! It's a luscious, refreshing melon scent. I get tons of compliments when wearing this. It is a must-have for summer, but is also great to wear during other times of the year, because the scent is so calming. I'm a huge fan of melon scents for when I'm in the mood for a light, refreshing scent, so this is a great staple for me. My mom and I stocked up on this one! The old classic cucumber melon scent from B&BW is also good and very soothing, but Melon Cooler is more delicious, in my opinion.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/17/2007 8:50:00 PM More reviews by CountessDementia

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm in full agreement with all the other reviewers. This product is 100% fabulous! Melon Cooler is from Bath and Body Works' 2007 summer Temptations range, a luscious mouth-watering scent of sweet honeydew and watermelon. The smell of this lotion is extremely strong and lasts on skin for ages after application, so feel free to give fragrance a miss if you're going to be slathering this stuff on generously. I must say however that this lotion layers extremely well with DKNY's Be Delicious, it really brings out the cucumber and melon notes.The texture and consistency are good, this lotion spreads readily and absorbs without leaving any greasy residue, and although this wouldn't be a great choice for colder months or chronically dry skin, this lotion is a must-have for summer! I usually slather this on after getting out of the shower and it leaves me feeling so fresh and clean, in the perfect mood for a day out at the beach, ogling hot men and sipping sweet cocktails :) Initially, I didn't appreciate the way this smelt in the bottle, finding it too pungent with an odd chemical undertone that was both saccharine sweet and bitter at the same time. However on skin, this morphs into pure summer sweetness with no bizarre hint of anything vaguely medicinal. Would both repurchase and highly recommend!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/27/2007 7:32:00 PM More reviews by ayngemac

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Oh so yummy! I almost wanted to drink it! Not too runny, and the scent will make your eyes roll back into your head. ADORE this!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/2/2007 12:31:00 AM More reviews by nemesis41

Oh my, I love this lotion! It has a fruity, summery melony scent, is very strongly scented and sinks right in to my skin. It's a pleasure to use, and I could still smell the scent in the afternoon, after putting it on in the morning. This one is a total winner.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/11/2007 12:54:00 PM More reviews by marshmello

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really like this new summer fresh scent from the Temptations line. It is the perfect honeydew & watermelon scent. So fruity and fresh! I would much prefer to have this luscious scent in a body butter which is always more moisturizing than regular lotion, but it smells so good, I'm not complaining. If you've ever smelled Yankee Candles Cucumber Canteloupe candle, then that's what you get with Melon Cooler. Perfect for Spring & Summer.