October 26, 2014 | 870 users online

Skincare - Body - Avon - Moisture Therapy Intensive Body Lotion

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/28/2014 4:29:00 AM More reviews by gerlygerl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I'm almost embarrassed to say how much I like this lotion. It's Avon! And during sales, it's dirt cheap! But I'll be honest - after years of looking for a lotion that truly moisturizes the eczema/psoriasis on my elbows, absolutely nothing comes close to this lotion. I apply a rather thick layer, wait 5 min, and it's totally absorbed - and my elbows are soft with no peeling or dry spots. Another great use: for peeling, dry nails. After a year of Accutane, mine have seen better days. I used this on my hands in a pinch and found that my nails were truly hydrated. Must be all the oil in this. (To address another review: this no longer contains orange roughy oil, just jojoba and rice bran.) I won't be without this lotion!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/18/2013 4:34:00 AM More reviews by Shanplum

I suffer from keratosis pilaris particularly on my forearms horrible little cysts in the follicles which are always inflamed red and scaly despite daily lotion application. Yet amazingly I don't have a single spot on my face it all goes to my arms and back fortunately however it is an annoying condition requiring constant exfoliation and moisturising. I have used this once since purchasing and there is already an obvious improvement and the itchiness is gone. Nice pleasant mild smell and easy to spread texture. Very impressed. I love avon hand and body products!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/19/2013 11:39:00 PM More reviews by karenmarina

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a really great basic everyday body lotion. No fragrance. Thick but not too thick. The price is great too!!! Will be repurchasing.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2012 8:45:00 PM More reviews by Ania_Wang

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I think this is a decent thick body moisturizer. Leaves my skin feeling very soft. Nice to keep at home and use it on your body and hands after shpwer and whenever you feel dry.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/10/2011 8:37:00 PM More reviews by apsalmist

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Green

Moisture Therapy "Intensive Care" line has body lotion, body cream, and hand cream. This review is for the body lotion. I have a couple bottles of this. It's taking me awhile, but this is how I'm using it up. It has no scent, so I squeeze some of this lotion in my hand and then one of my other scented body lotions that I feel are too strong of a fragrance. I mix them together in my hands and apply. It tones down the strong scent. When applying this alone, it goes on kind of tacky & doesn't spread real well. It's like it dissolves into your skin or dissolves somewhere cause I have to move fast to get coverage before it's gone. Eventually the tackiness goes away, but it is off-putting. The only way I will repurchase is to use my strong scented body lotions & if it's dirt cheap, as it sometimes is.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/27/2011 4:49:00 PM More reviews by nibom

it's okay nothing special, in my opinion.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2011 10:12:00 PM More reviews by mandy117

This is the one skin moisturizer that my mother swears by--and she is as cheap and skeptical as they come. She's right in that it is the most lotion for the price, and it also is fantastic! It feels a lot like straight Vaseline, but without the excess greasiness. It's even more moisturizing and way healthier. I noticed that none of my fancy, scented body lotions and body butters had any lasting, moisturizing impact. This lotion does. It's also really easy to order online if you don't know someone who sells Avon, and it took about 5 days for us to get ours.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/7/2009 6:00:00 PM More reviews by POLYDACTYLCAT

I wanted to warn people that this product contains orange roughy oil- and orange roughy is an endagered species. These fish can live for up to 130 years, and dont mate until they are at least 20.
Please google this and rethink using products containing animal ingredients.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/27/2008 6:13:00 PM More reviews by LatinEarthAngel

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I buy this again and again, it is the best for my extra dry winter skin, just bought a 33 oz. bottle with a pump for $8.99 great deal. goes on gresy at first but dries and moisturizes your skin for 24 hours. does what it says. It is no hype. try it and you will see.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/13/2008 9:15:00 PM More reviews by Peaches1027

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this at avon.com when it went on sale, and I'm really glad I did. I am so often disappointed by lotions that go on creamy, but leave my skin dry an hour later. This stuff moisturizes all day but absorbs into my skin without being greasy, and the very mild scent is nice too. This is perfection and I can't recommend it enough, especially for the price.