November 23, 2014 | 1024 users online

Lip Gloss - Becca - Glossy Lip Tint in Bellini

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/7/2007 8:35:00 PM More reviews by mtvsux

One of my favorite lipglosses. A gilded peach. Smoooooth texture, light and comfortable. Feels great, looks great. I was lucky enough to find it on sale, and lucky enough to get a duplicate too. This feels great going on and wears away comfortably. Great over other lip products too. I would purchase it at full price.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/24/2007 10:44:00 PM More reviews by SMMY

Age: Unknown Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Great lip gloss. If you are expecting lots of color, you will want to skip this. If you are looking for a lovely, gilded gloss that will let your lips or lipstick color show through it, this is your lip gloss. The texture is perfect, not to sticky, but doesn't migrate either. I purchased at the Sephora sale, but will definitely repurchase again when this runs out.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/18/2007 1:53:00 PM More reviews by lenkaaa

storybookheroine below is absolutely correct...this is a sheer clear-peachy gloss with lots of shimmer and sparkles..at first i was disappointed b/c i wanted more pigmentation and this looked way too much like my beloved Chanel Seashell Glossimer...well turns out its very unique! a few minutes after application it washes all the color out of my lips leaving them slightly peachy and shimmery..i actually like this b/c i love "concealer lips" look when i do heavy smokey eye! the gloss is very non-sticky, stays put and this one came with a brush...if i ever ran out id repurchase at full price [unless Chanel brings seashell back]..btw this is a whopping 9g which is 3 times the amount of MAC and 9 times the amount of Stila lipglazes...so worth it

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/15/2007 10:31:00 AM More reviews by izzybella

This is not what I expected, I really wish I had listened to comments below! Bellini looks beautiful in the tube - it reminds me of MAC's Love Nectar, actually. But on my pigmented lips, it doesn't add anything other than shine. Love the consistency and the pleasant smell of this gloss, but this color is just not for me. I should've known - it's part of the Go Nude collection. Generous sized gloss at 3 oz and usually goes for $22, but I got mine at the Sephora sale for $5.50 :) I definitely will try other Becca glosses (but in more pigmented shades) in the future though, just not Bellini.

EDIT: Ok, I got Bellini to work for me and it's gorgeous! I first line my lips with MAC Subculture to cancel out my natural pigment, and then I apply two thick coats of Bellini. After giving the gloss some time to "settle", the result is a beautiful peachy-pink nude lip. Love it! continued >>

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/11/2007 1:43:00 AM More reviews by storybookheroine

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Part of the "Go Nude" collection from Spring 2007. Well it was not what I thought it was going to be. I bought it sight inseen with the assurance that it was beautiful on (even the male SA's at NM are wearing it and raving). I had it in my head it would be an opaque gloss in a nude possibly peachy. Not exactly. In the tube it's super pretty, a peach with lots of golden shimmer and what looks like itty bitty specks of sparkles. The applicator is the new brush one which works well for this color. Okay, so here's the scoop. It's a see thru peach tinted clear gloss with a bit of shimmer and sparkle. I applied one coat the first time and indoors it looked really glossy and peach tinted but nothing that exciting (looks a lot like Fresh Gloss Absolute in Bellini) but when I looked at it under my bathroom lights and outdoors it was shimmery, sparkly, glossy and pretty cool for a "tint" gloss. My second experiment was with 2 coats and this really changes the product. It becomes like liquid peach gold on the lips and the shimmer and sparkle it magnified. It with with one coat or two bring attention to your lips. This is sold with Blossom lip and check and Nougat liner (see my reviews for these). I have not tried it with the liner but I have with Blossom then the gloss. This looks more like what I imagined from the Go Nude ad. Overall I really like it. Bellini is not sticky and is long lasting. The color is unusual for a non LE item at least in my gloss experience.

UPDATE!---- I love this gloss! It's so pretty and subtly shimmery. I tried it under the nougat lip liner and it make the most fantastic non dead nude lips! Great color to layer or wear alone for summer!