July 28, 2014 | 2016 users online

Moisturizers - Garnier - Nutrionist Regenerating Daily Moisturizer for Dry skin

rated 1 of 5 on 10/19/2012 2:28:00 AM More reviews by truongtuyetlinh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was attracted to it because it has multipurpose of SPF (so don't need to worry bout the sun) , tinted honey color (can be used as foundation... i think i read it on the label) and moisturising ... jesus christ and it was only around 15-17$ !! ...save money with multipurpose lah !!!

so I went a head purchase it and tried straight away when got home. First impression was that it has a nice smell (i personally like it ...) ... but when i apply to my poor face T________T ... the most terrible feeling came. OMG , it freaking hurt like a bitch lah.

BUT i said to myself maybe first time ... will get used to it later.... After a week , i gave up on this lah .... it was so evil .... hurt .... and also the smell started to annoy my nose ~.~... plus one thing it is kinda feel like sticky ... i think some of my lovely boys said they feel very sticky when they pinched my cheeks >.< poor old cheeks (they treat me like a kid lah)... THe only positive feedback i can give about this ITEM is ... one of my girlfriend said how come i look whiter ... so maybe give it 1 point for helping my skin to ... glow a bit 0.o....

I will rate this funny product a 0.99 out of 10
I think i used this only for that one week and i gave up and left it on my make up table that is why until now i found it i was surprise that it was only 10% used lol .... maybe i will use the rest for my leg ....
So finally this gave me a very bad impression about garnier skincare ... i have never purchase any more skin care product from garnier anymore... it is so painful and wasted money

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/14/2009 12:47:00 PM More reviews by Ruby2003

I used this mediocre moisturizer through the winter. I found nothing notable about it. It moisturized, mostly. Sometimes the dryer winter skin would still come through. At first I thought my skin was looking clearer and was initially impressed but that soon passed.

Would not buy again. Not impressed with the tub, would rather a pump or tube.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/17/2009 4:47:00 PM More reviews by georgia21

The cream wasn't moisturizing enough for my very dry skin. I disliked the fragrance, which was strong. Soon after I applied the cream my skin began to itch. Although the product advertises itself for dry skin, it seems more appropriate for normal skin if you can handle the strong fragrance and don't have sensitive skin.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/1/2008 5:32:00 AM More reviews by LUXURYD0LL

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I found that the moisturizer would go on very thick, like I was putting glue on my face. If my skin was dry that day my dead skin would clump up with the cream. It was VERY irritating especially if I were to wear make-up that day. I turned to garnier to try something to new and I always love how their products smell. Although, I found that the price was okay and the packaging screams "INNOVATION" and how it'll change your skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/10/2007 4:44:00 PM More reviews by Lara_L

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

It took me a few days to get used to this, but now I really like it! Although its quite light-weight, it is very moisturising and hasn't caused any breakouts. But best of all is that I can actually SEE the results: my skin tone is even, luminous and radiant!