October 25, 2014 | 1608 users online

Toners - Wet 'n' Wild - Fresh Face Skincare Refreshing Toner

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/24/2007 8:25:00 PM More reviews by dragonballz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This product is pretty average in my opinion. I love trying new skin care items but my feelings are just lethargic about this toner for some reason. I think there is better out there in terms of packaging and performance. I also felt a sticky residue on my face and neck after using this. Overall, it is decent but I won't repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2007 8:34:00 AM More reviews by jenjuliet

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I bought the Skin Essentials Starter kit with mini versions of the cream cleanser, total moisturizer SPF 15, and this toner and am pretty much in love with all three. The mini is a quite sturdy 1.5 oz. bottle in the prettiest lilac color. I can't stand using toners with alcohol, not even Clinique's beloved Clarifying Lotion, so I'm always on the lookout for a new one. Nivea makes one that I've used for several years, but I ran out recently and started using this as a short-term replacement (I'd initially bought the kit for a long upcoming vacation and intended to save it for that purpose) but I'm pretty sure I'll be switching to this permanently. Like most alcohol-free toners, this is not harsh at all, just very gentle and, well... refreshing, like the name indicates. I like to use it in the morning just to wake myself up a little and get rid of any residue from my nightly moisturizer so my skin is clean and prepped. Smells great too! This is a really wonderful find, don't miss it.