August 22, 2014 | 1977 users online

Cleansers - Johnson & Johnson - Clean and Clear Oil-Free Foaming Facial Cleanser

rated 1 of 5 on 11/17/2013 1:00:00 AM More reviews by edithhh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This made my face feel really tight after using it. And for some reason when I applied my moisturizer after using this, my face BURNED real bad. My eyes turned so red.
Sadly I will have to throw this away and go out and look for a better one. :/

rated 4 of 5 on 10/31/2013 7:17:00 AM More reviews by poochisuu

Very handy and does a great job in cleaning my face.
It removes oil (which I can really feel after every wash) and dirt. It doesn't sting and dies not make my skin feel dry.

Overall, this is a very gentle foaming facial cleanser that's very affordable and does what it promises about cleansing. However, it doesn't seem to help in the prevention of pimple/acne formation (it doesn't have Salicylic Acid after all).

rated 5 of 5 on 10/30/2013 5:24:00 PM More reviews by dontmakemeupgur

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This along with clendamiasin (doctor prescribed) and minocycline is now go to acne regimen and has been very effective for me! My skin is pale so acne is amplified and I can't overdo acne washes or I get very dry and scaley.

I love the feeling of the foam and feel like it absorbs very well. It washes off without burning my face at all and just in general leaves my face feeling fresh and clean. I highly recommend if you are looking for a mild cleanser that you give this one a go.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2013 10:04:00 AM More reviews by thedivya

This is the best face wash or facial cleanser i have ever used. if u have oily skin and u want to get rid of the oils u really should give it a shot. it has a very sweet smell also. My most used facial cleanser is this one. I just love this product.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/7/2013 7:46:00 PM More reviews by mskittenmittens

I don't think this is a bad cleanser, but it did not prevent my face from looking and feeling greasy by the afternoon. By using honey to cleanse my face, my skin is 5x less oily by nighttime! Even with clean and clear and my HG moisturizer(aveeno active naturals), I managed to get two huge pimples on the side of my nose before. There's still a raised bump from the larger one that has not gone away since. With honey, I only get light breakouts at most- no ginormous pimples that leave a lasting mark. My family doesn't have the best skin, so maybe this is suited for people who aren't oily and get varying degrees of severity for pimples.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/2/2013 9:40:00 AM More reviews by cocopuffx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

What I didn't like about this was how much it dried out my skin. I used it twice daily and it made my cheeks dry and flaky and tight, which had never happened before because I live in really humid weather. It smells horrible too, like a bunch of really harsh chemicals.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/31/2012 11:14:00 AM More reviews by maliciousdelicious

I started using it again after many years because it's so cheap and I wanted to use something that I could use liberally on my back which also breaks out. It seems really light and gentle and doesn't dry out my skin too much. It also really washes out without leaving any traces. It hasn't completely stopped my break-outs, but they are a bit less than usual.

Where I come from, this has different packaging from the image shown here but it's simple and effective in getting all the product out. It's also available in several sizes, including a cute travel size. The cap fits securely so it doesn't leak out.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/23/2012 10:41:00 PM More reviews by allthesparkle

This is the only face wash I have ever used. Crazy right? This gets absolutely all the oil out of my skin. A lil over drying ? Yes, but moisturizer does the trick. Not the best for combination skin. Nut this is the best I have found. Idk wether I have good skin or a great face wash. I have repurchased many times. And like many have said this lasts a LONG time.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/15/2012 1:01:00 AM More reviews by CharityNebraska

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is the only facewash I've ever used, but I am sure to say I probably wont be trying another any time soon!

It makes your face feel super clean, but it is a little drying, considering I have combination skin.

The packaging is perfect, and you use every last drop

A little goes a long way and it is a large bottle anyway, so it lasts me about a month and a half, if not more.

Brilliant product, and I have recomended this to many other people

rated 4 of 5 on 1/6/2012 11:20:00 PM More reviews by sweetheartme173

I've used this product for years now. Maybe I'm just lucky and have really clear skin, or maybe this product does miracles. I think it's a combination of both. It's gentle, yet it cleans without magically creating more zits. It's a nice way to clean your face. LOVE IT!