April 19, 2014 | 1099 users online

Lipstick - Maybelline - Moisture Extreme Lipstick in Orchid Frost

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 8/2/2010 1:15:00 AM More reviews by anyeji

It is a wonderful pink shade. It has specks of glitter in it, and it feels a bit gritty if you rub your lips together... A cool-toned darker pink, it is something I really like to wear. Smells like watermelon, and moisturizing. Can't beat that... Also, it is really inexpensive... I think I got this for 50% off and it came out to around 3 dollars

rated 4 of 5 on 1/19/2010 3:38:00 PM More reviews by dallatoast

really light and natural feeling--like a lip gloss minus the nasty stickiness. orchid frost is an awesome color itself. intense pink (which is how i thought windsor rose would be), rather than purple-ish which is how i think they were trying to market it. sheer, but still vibrant. wish it lasted on yer lips longer however. i feel like im reaching for it to reapply on the hour almost.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/23/2009 5:34:00 PM More reviews by ChenchillaxChop

I got this for $1 at the Dollar Tree recently. I love the texture of these lipsticks, light, moisturizing, and glossy but not goopy. Not the most long lasting but they're easy to reapply anyway. So I decided I needed to pick this color up, especially since I love purpley magentas. It has the usual Moisture Extreme Scent, which is a cucumber melony scent that I actually enjoy. It's light and not overpowering.

This one could be described as a light medium lilac pink, loaded with iridescent glitter. While it sounds scary, it's not really that bad. The color is really wearable, and I love colors like this on my neutral warm NC30ish skintone. However, the problem is, the glitter. It doesn't really show up as glitter, more like a slight frost. It actually looks ok on my skin. I guess it's just a pet peeve, but when this lipstick wears off, the glitter bits are still there! That's basically why I gave this a three. I have other colors like this (Covergirl Tru Shine in Lavender Shine or Lilac Shine) that don't have the unwanted glitter, so I was left a little unhappy with this.

This won't deter me from buying more Moisture Extreme lipsticks though, they are a lovely formula.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/26/2009 3:21:00 AM More reviews by HugAmango

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

The color is amazing! I have full mauvy lips and the lipstick justed brightened everything up for me. If felt just like a chapstick, is very light, and very glossy. It gives you that youthful looking put. However, the longevity is not the best, but the moisturizing properties and color more than make up for this one negative. I also loved the citrus smell that seems to waft off all the flavors. It doesn't have the chemical smell that the new maybelline color sensational ones have. Great product overall, and the price wasn't too bad at ~$5.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/2/2009 4:06:00 PM More reviews by yari225

Great color that I think would suit any skin tone. Love it!!!!!!!!!!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/4/2009 6:34:00 PM More reviews by layzeex

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm surprised there aren't many reviews on this! I just bought this lipstick on a whim- I was at CVS and was about to purchase the Revlon Matte shades, but the shades wasn't what I expected. I continued looking around and tried this out- and I'm glad I did! This gives good color payoff like a lipstick but without the thick, heavy feel. It's super glossy, lightweight, and moisturizing. I love the little sparkles in it. When I swatched it on my hand the sparkles were really noticeable, but on my lips they blended in and were more subtle. I don't know about the longevity of this lipstick, but I don't expect longwear from this since it feels glossy, and glosses never last long for me anyway. However, this is definitely a repurchase and I highly recommend it! :) Try it for yourself and you'll fall in love! :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/8/2007 4:42:00 PM More reviews by cjenn

I love this color which is a lilac pink frost, about light to medium. Looks alot like L'Oreal's Colour Riche in Tickled Pink. This formula is very glossy, sort of like Bonnie Bell lip gloss and it is does moisturize the lips very well. I just wish the stuff would stay on better, but what do you expect from glossy lipsticks? Still a great product and I love the cute, red case.