ARTec Textureline - textureshine weightless finisher

4.2

on 6/19/2009 2:37:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

It has been raining here for 4 weeks and my hair has been a stuggle! This product made my hair look great today.I am so happy with the way my hair has turned out today, it is shiny and not flat or frizzy. Definitely worth it- definitely recommend this product. Smells really nice too!

on 2/10/2009 11:57:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Very nice product that smells good, adds shine and helps give you that piecy look. Not too heavy even for fine hair.

on 12/3/2007 7:19:00 PM

It's actually added life to a dull, parched and crispy mess created from a hair coloring fiasco. It defrizzes, adds shine, and defines my fine wavy hair. It isn't sticky, and hair scrunches back up easily.

Although I think Redken's Rewind 06 holds better, I like the Artec product more because of the defrizzing and shine. Redken's does not add these all important (to me) features.

on 7/26/2007 4:54:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

I have a lot of little tubs of styling products lying around for my shoulder-length layered hair to get that perfect smooth-but-piecey look and I like this one the best. It's the best of both worlds- it smooths while separating and adding shine without feeling gunky or sticky like TiGi Manipulator or stiff like waxes can. You need only a little bit and be sure to emulsify it between your palms before applying because it works better and applies more evenly that way. Good stuff and highly underrated.

on 4/8/2007 4:20:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Similar to Redken's Water Wax...I like this one better. It's a rubbery gel with shimmer particles and I use it for piece-ing out layers and sealing split ends. It's very helpful in adding moisture & shine back especially when I use a volumizing styling gel or mousse beforehand which always brings out the frizz factor in my straight hair. It's best to work with small amounts at a time, and keep away from the roots unless hair is very thick or coarse.

Popular Styling Products