April 16, 2014 | 1834 users online

Lipstick - Victoria's Secret - Very Sexy Perfect Lipstick in Sweet Nothing

rated 5 of 5 on 3/7/2014 2:16:00 PM More reviews by cjhalfthai

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I would buy this over and over again. This is my HG lipstick. I love the formulation, creamy but doesn't bleed, and I love the color, it flatters my skin tone. I just love love love this lipstick!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/11/2012 2:02:00 AM More reviews by Shey94

I am always terrible at picking out lipstick shades for myself (I always end up getting barbie pinks or super dark shades on accident) so when I went down to vickies I figured it would be a piece of cake since they had tester shades and I was right! This shade was the first to catch my eye and as soon as I swiped a test streak on my hand I fell in love! I didn't even test any other color, as soon as I got to the car i put it on and fell in love even more, it went on like butter! And it was hydrating so I didn't look like I had super wrinkly lips, definitely my fave shade and I will DEFINITELY buy this again!:)

rated 2 of 5 on 8/5/2012 4:24:00 AM More reviews by shordeecat

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have 3 of these. And I don't have it because I am in love with it. I have it because it is cheap and I like the color. However, I hate the formula. Yes it is pigmented and stays put but it dries out my lips. I am a firm believer that lipstick should never make your lips worst than before you put lipstick on. Every time I use it, my lips are left peeling. Every single time! I also don't like the bulky packaging.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/21/2011 7:54:00 PM More reviews by bobaholic

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

First of all, I just want to say that I love wearing beige nude-colored lipsticks/lip glosses. To be honest, I bought this lipstick because I figured the name Sweet Nothing sounded a bit nude-like. It was my mistake using the tester on my hands instead of my lips. (You never know who has used the tester on their lips). So when I got home and tried it on, it was a pinkish/purplish nude not the typical beige nude that I'm used to. But it worked out well. This is great for those who wants to try out nude lipsticks without looking washed out. The formula is nice and smooth and the coverage is great!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/14/2011 8:36:00 PM More reviews by Nynsnow

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a great nude lip color (I'm NC42, MUFE 153). I tend to have chapped lips so I have to be picky about the lipsticks I wear but this wasn't very drying at all. The longevity isn't that good though - I have to reapply every hour or two. I don't mind as much because I can put it on without a mirror.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2011 3:58:00 AM More reviews by smerch89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

It's extremely hard for me to find the perfect nude shade for me because most pinks look icy on my skintone. However, this is not the case with this lipstick. It is the PERFECT pink/nude for a "natural" look and I absolutely love it. Very affordable as well and the scent is light. I have to reapply twice or so throughout the work day but I love the shade. I pair it with their gloss (shade: yearning) and it looks phenomenal. HG status for sure!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/29/2010 6:25:00 AM More reviews by Gabi

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Love, love, love this MLBB lipstick! The formula & color are lovely. Will be a staple for me. A+

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/12/2010 11:18:00 PM More reviews by akn8v

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

ok, i think this is HG for me. this is perfect shade of nude. best nude that i've found so far. it doesn't dry my lips!!!! i think it goes with just about everything. love everything about this lipstick.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/27/2010 7:35:00 PM More reviews by melyssab

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this lipstick!!! It's the perfect "nude-look" shade, but with pink in it. It goes with anything, dramatic or natural looks, dressy or everyday, light or dark skin!! I'll buy it over and over! (worth the $12, even BETTER if it's on SALE!) I hope they never stop making it! (fingers crossed/knock-on-wood) <3

rated 5 of 5 on 5/4/2010 12:10:00 AM More reviews by aStarlitSea

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This lipstick is amazing! perfect pouty bombshell lips instantly! It is pretty full coverage and covers my highly pigmented lip color with no streaking. This smells like vanilla but in no way is it unpleasant - i can only smell it when i am applying. The color is like a dusty neutral rose leaning more towards the warm pallet, I am warm toned and it looks great on me. Highly recommend this for light skin tones.