Lancome Color Design Defining and Brightening Eye Pencil Duo - Miami Midnight

I bought this pencil in Tailored Brown. It's a very dark rich brown on one side and a lovely champagne colour on the other. The brown side is the best pencil I have ever used. It goes on smoothly without pulling and somehow manages to stay put all day. The lighter end takes some work to get it to soften up but is very pretty.
The packaging is not ideal - I find it tends to come apart in the middle and I'm not sure what's going to happen when I try to sharpen it.
It's great value on strawberrynet. I highly recommend this!

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Pretty and unique. Miami Midnight is an eyeliner duo that has a deep midnight blue color on one end (to line ("define") upper lashes) and a soft shimmery silvery-pale blue color on the other end (to line ("brighten") bottom lashes). The colors are so pretty together and work well with my brown eyes. The shimmery silver-pale blue color looks beautiful and unique - really makes the eyes pop. You can't help but look closer and closer at it trying to figure out if it's silver or pale blue - it's one of those inbetween colors that looks different in different lighting. The eyeliner itself is soft and creamy, glides on effortlessly, and lastes all day. Definitely will repurchase. 5 lippies!