Boots No7 in "Grace" - 35

on 1/26/2010 8:57:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I was very uncertain about buying this, because in the tube and swatched on the back of my hand it looked kind of dark, a very muddy colour, but I had a 5 boots voucher, so decided to risk it.
When I tried it, I patted it on with my finger, which creates the most beautiful stain life effect. It can be very subtle or much deeper, depending on application, but I prefer to keep it looking more natural.
It reminds me of a redder/less pink version of Stila Natalie, infact it is the colour I had hoped that Natalie would be! Very flattering,elegant and totally wearable. The formula is sheer,yet long lasting, with classic slimline black and gold packaging.

on 8/24/2009 12:20:00 PM

i got this at target for $2.48 !! for some reason, this shade was marked down- i love it!! it works well as a stain, and enhances my lips' natural color- will be perfect for fall !

on 7/6/2009 1:32:00 PM

Bought this on a whim at a Target when I took a break on a road trip. Because it was inexpensive and packaged in plastic I was sure this would be a throw away. How wrong I was!
The color of this lipstick is so beautiful and I think the quality matches many of my more expensive lipsticks.
I am not the greatest at describing colors but I'll say it is a deep neutral red with plum undertones. I have not been able to wear any other lipstick with even a hint of plum but this is very sutle.
I wear this over Clarins Extra-Firming Age-Control Lip & Contour Cream and have no feathering.
I wore this for a month and then ran out and stocked up. It is often sold out.
As you can tell, I am impressed!
UPDATE: Target has discontinues which is why the previous reviewer paid a low sale price. I have ordered a ton of them online so I never run out. Still love it! It is only $9.99 online. CHEAP for such great quality and color. Still get tons of compliments!
Update: I found this online at Target. Still my favorite lipstick. I will have to order more to increas my stash.

on 4/7/2007 5:31:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

I got this at Target for $9.99. This is a "long-lasting" formula that lasts okay, but what I really love about it is the deep plummy color. I thought it would be a more neutral color (there were no testers, and the case is completely opaque), but it's more of a wine. Very pretty.

Recommended for Medium Skin