April 21, 2014 | 908 users online

Eyeliner - Revlon - Colorstay Eyeliner-Black

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2014 4:19:00 PM More reviews by Kmbopp

I have been using this eyeliner for years, it stays on better than any other eyeliner I have purchased from the drugstore, so I haven't seen a reason to change. I always set it with liquid though and I always get compliments and it stays on for hours without touchups. I use the color stay liquid as well. I always put it on over my powder though my skin is too oily not too. Oh and It is WAY less expensive at Walmart ladies! It's $4.96 buy from there from now on :)

rated 2 of 5 on 1/13/2014 9:10:00 PM More reviews by tourmalinequeen

Colorstay, uh, no...I wanted to like this as I am a huge fan of Revlon's color stay foundation. This was smudging underneath the eye within a couple hours, tops. Spent the rest of the day checking for and cleaning smudges.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/13/2013 3:15:00 PM More reviews by ducktaco

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Bought it as an interview liner. One of the hardest liners I've had the misfortune of staying with 'til the end.

Realized throughout our time together that it was like grabbing a Crayola and trying to line my eyes with them. Probably less smooth than a crayon, actually. Needs warming up on another part of the skin, and only lasts for a few seconds before reheating. In the winter particularly unfriendly. But I think this is why the staying power is impressive, although the darkness is uneven so it's more like a cling-on than a welcome guest.

I used probably less than half of the actual product, rest broke off in chunks. Cheap sharpener hidden in end doesn't function, gets clogged immediately. Oh well, this means my no-buy's off!

FYI - I tried some white eyeshadow over it, and it turned a darker bright blue. So this has blue undertones, unless my eyeshadow is hiding some weird undertone. Not as great as a darker brown on me, but I was the one who went with black, so this one's on me and not Revlon.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/14/2013 1:38:00 AM More reviews by incognito

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

My HG product for lining the upper lids! I use this almost everyday, mostly on the outer 1/3 or 1/2 of the lids, and it lasts an entire day without ever smudging or fading. On "casual makeup" days, I use this eyeliner in the Charcoal colour. I've never tried this on the waterline b/c I don't use eyeliner there, but I wouldn't expect one product to work on the upper and the lower lids.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/11/2013 7:17:00 PM More reviews by jenniferCA

This is the most blendable eyeliner I can find for smokey eye. I use a smudger and it comes out perfect everytime.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/6/2013 8:02:00 AM More reviews by somerset221

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I wear contacts and I don't know if that's why I had a problem, but this product actually gave me pink eye! At first I thought it was just an isolated incident, but after my eyes got better and I started wearing this eye liner again, I started to feel it on the second day. At first I thought it was because I should've thrown out the first one but then I came here and saw some other posters had the same problem. It's really a shame too because I really loved it. The color was true and was easy to apply and really lasted. Oh well. I guess it's either back to the regular kohl pencil or I need to try to find one that's all-natural, or at the very least for sensitive eyes. Does anyone have any recommendations? Thanks

rated 2 of 5 on 6/9/2013 1:01:00 AM More reviews by AlixSant

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I had been using this eyeliner for years until just recently. Once I started using different brand I realized this one wasnt so great. Its hard and tugs on my eyes and I have to swipe back and forth several times just to get the color going.I NEED to set it with a matching shadow just to keep smudging to a minimum. After a few hours at work its all over my lids. Ive moved on to other eyeliners and wont be buying this again

rated 4 of 5 on 3/18/2013 3:22:00 PM More reviews by cgarretson

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have used this liner since high school. The pencil is hard, which works well for me since I don't like creamy eyeliners. It will stay on for 12 hours and it comes in a variety of different shades for those who switch up their eyeliner colors. Black is my go to, and I will probably always stick with this liner.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/17/2013 9:43:00 AM More reviews by hoangrl

Terrible terrible liner! I bought this in Dubai after good reviews on here and by Emilynoel83 and all I can say is that this sucks balls! The liner is hard, not creamy and not even that black!
I struggle to get a smooth line with this and it tugs at my eye lid as is is so hard! I don't know if i got a bad one, but I'm throwing this out and I've only used about a quarter of it!
The only good thing about it is that it is retractable!
Save your money and buy something else!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/23/2012 12:43:00 AM More reviews by 1Dluver613

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

my favorite crayon eyeliner! i wear it everyday and it hardly smears :)