April 20, 2014 | 1813 users online

Eye Shadow - Revlon - Molten Metal Liquid Eyeshadow in Copper Crush

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/1/2009 9:30:00 PM More reviews by xAlleGegenAlle

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

I love all of the Molten Metal eyeshadows (so sad that they're discontinued!) This isn't my absolutely favorite color out of the ones I've tried but I definitely don't hate it. Great for a bold, metallic eye look just on its own, but it looks especially stunning when applied to the eyelid with a brown color in the crease, it would probably offset blue or green eyes nicely.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/24/2007 11:39:00 AM More reviews by Divi4u

I bough this product when i was on a holiday abroad 3 months back...and now I am so scared that I'll run out because it isnt available in the middle east where I stay.

This stuff is gorgeous, with the metallic shine it gives, it stays true to its name. It provides the advanatge of going as sheer as you want it, and you can build up with the wand provided depending on whther its sued for casual day wear or evening wear.

For day wear, a touch of the prodcut suffices, and then i spread it a bit using my little finger. Very easy and convinient on the go.

Really hope it becomes available in my place soon.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/4/2007 10:30:00 PM More reviews by kdeichsel

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought four on ebay - copper, bronze, platinum, and gold. I paid $4.00 US + 1.25 shipping for each so in total $5.25 (so around $6.00 CAN) - a fraction of the cost they're selling for in retail stores (even in walmart, my cheapest makeup option, they're still $12.99 CAN + tax).

I wrote a review for bronze bomber and i was cruel - i mean, a cosmetic nazi if you will. It was the first one i tried so of course it annoyed me to no end, thinking that i had spent this money on garbage.

However, as i timidly tried the other three, working together with them - layering different combos, learning how to use the wand, learning how to smudge them for a great effect, I came to realize how much i truly love this product. It's beautifully pigmented, looked great on both super tanned or fair skin, stays on forever, and looks amazing. It does dry very quickly so you have to move fast.

But, i have to say - this product is all about practice. At first i applied it with the wand and too much product was left on my eye, making it goopy (technical term of course) and gross looking... but by putting some of the product on my finger tip first, less rather than more, and blending, blending, blending, it turned out beautifully.

My fav combo? Copper crush + plantinum. Very nice!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/29/2007 6:58:00 PM More reviews by nycl17

I LOVE THIS! i love the applicator and the shadow. its half the price of fancy brands liquid shadow. its shimmery, bold and beautiful. i want them in all the colors! it also comes off easily. another winner from revlon.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/8/2007 9:24:00 AM More reviews by tulipswallow

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

LOVE! Great little eyeshadow. I use this mostly as an extended liner -- close to the lash line, upper and lower, on the inner corners of my eyes, with black or something dark at the outer corners. It's a great pop of shimmer and color -- very dramatic without being over the top. On sale, get this 2 for 1 or half price. Also -- use your BB&B 20% or 30% coupon for these. I am loving most of the Revlon LE items right now. This one, however, is a particular hit. Wish the colors were more varied. I have it in Copper Crush and Tarnished. Too many of the other colors are just *slight* variations of the copper/gold of Copper Crush. Even the "platinum" shade is really just a variation of gold. A shame, since I would have bought them all if the colors weren't so close. Also -- if you remember Cargo R.E.M. -- this is a dead-on color match for Penny Lane, though it is a bit less dramatic as it's more sheer. continued >>

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/7/2007 1:08:00 AM More reviews by cjenn

I LOVE these new eyeshadows. They truly deliver a shimmery effect, unlike others that merely claim to be shimmery. This color is a very beautiful bronzey/coppery look which is believable and beautiful. You can layer this or wear one coat for a more subtle look. These are even better than my trusty L"Oreal Crystal Infinite shadows. What a wonderful new product!