Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Alpha Beta Daily Face Peel

3.9

Step 1: Water, Alcohol Denat., Glycolic Acid, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Leaf Extract, Potassium Hydroxide, Salicylic Acid, Polysorbate 20, Citric Acid, Lactic Acid, Malic Acid, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Achillea Millefolium Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Soy Isoflavones, Disodium EDTA, Copper PCA, Zinc PCA, Fragrance (Parfum), Sodium Benzoate. Step 2: Water, Sodium Bicarbonate, Ascorbic Acid, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Retinyl Palmitate, Retinol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Resveratrol, Ubiquinone, Achillea Millefolium Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Soy Isoflavones, Phospholipids, Copper PCA, Sodium PCA, Zinc PCA, Simethicone, Octoxynol-9, Tetrasodium EDTA, Sodium Benzoate, Phenoxyethanol.

on 5/22/2015 2:35:00 AM

This product is a skin care must have.
By the second day of using this product I noticed smaller, unclogged pores. My skin had a beautiful glow. Little bumps and acne cleared up. Dark scars from past acne faded. One wipe can easily have enough product to use on the face and neck. It's a simple two step product that will change your skin.
The price point is definitely higher then what I would like to pay.

on 5/15/2015 11:20:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

A facialist at the Bliss Spa recommended these to me and I have to admit I was really skeptical about the recommendation. After reading the reviews here I made the leap and I am so happy I did. I kind of obsessed with these pads now and really curious about the rest of the line. I have been using them every other day for the last two weeks and they are really terrific at minimizing pores, reducing fine lines and refining the skin texture. My skin looks great! I have also been using them on the back of my hands and they have greatly reduced my age spots. It's worth mentioning that my skin is somewhat sensitive and I have not had any issues other than some tingling. Also, I bought the travel packages as they are not as prone to drying out.

on 1/28/2015 12:14:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I occasionally have issues with hormonal acne. This product was introduced to me and after just one use... my life was forever changed. I used the 1st step pad at night after thoroughly cleansing my skin. After waiting about 5-10 minutes, I used the 2nd step pad to activate the peel. Then followed up with a moisture serum. The next morning my breakouts were practically gone. My skin was visibly clearer and much more supple. After using the product and few times more... I recommend using it every other night to start out... I am without a doubt a true believer in this product.

on 1/12/2015 5:14:00 AM

I bought this product in a trial sized 10-15 pc set. The frist time I used it, I felt a slight tingle, but felt nothing afterwards. It did nothing for me. I'm glad I didn't buy the larger one only to find out it wouldn't work out for me.

on 12/4/2014 10:08:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This was my first experience with a daily peel system. Works every well. I have acne prone skin and I did experience a "purge" skin issue for the first week of use. After that week, I loved the results. I opted to purchase a 30 day supply which each pad was individually sealed rather than in a jar. I plan on repurchasing a larger supply when I am done with my PTR glycolic gel. (I hate to waste)

I used it at night.
1. Cleanse with Philosophy purity
2. Rosewater toner (health food store)
3. Eye cream, ceramide from MB
4. Peel
5. serum
6. Argan oil

It is a very simple 2 step peel. Swipe on step 1. Wait 2 minutes. (I usually will brush my teeth...I have a timed oral b electric tooth brush. ) Then I will swipe on step 2. Let it full dry before I proceed with my serum.

Its a splurge, but it's anti-aging, anti-acne, anti-wrinkle product. Plus it's super easy. As soon as I"m done with my PTR glycolic gel this peel will be may new favorite.

on 10/28/2014 3:16:00 PM

Like many reviewers, I'm in LOVE with this product. Since others have done a superb job describing the benefits, I will just share a value-added hint. After treating my face, I also use the pads on the tops of my hands. I'm in my early 40s and I've noticed that some UV damage is starting to show on my hands. No question that I'm seeing some improvement in skin tone. Makes me feel slightly less guilty about this monthly splurge!

on 10/25/2014 11:21:00 AM

Skin: Other, Medium, Warm

This review is for the same peel but in wipes. Instructions suggest to apply it am and pm everyday, but since it is so expensive $110 for 30 uses, I decided to only use it every other night. I am bothering to write a review after 2nd use because I already see results! My skin has uneven tone, acne, large pores and rough surface. Right now it didn't fix all of that but helped with making it soft and actually reduced amount and size of my break outs. I will update after I finish the product, but so far it's working!

on 9/21/2014 4:22:00 PM

The only reason I couldn't give this product 5/5 is the price. It is a miracle product, erasing fine lines, evening skin tone and for me the best part was balancing oil. I went from combination skin to normal! Apart from sometimes stinging a little upon application, this product also worked without irritating my skin.

on 8/7/2014 10:46:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I am 38 years old, and have suffered with skin breakouts since I was 14years old. I have been using this product for a few years now, and I have to say that this stuff is amazing. It's smooths and clears your pores. makes your skin glow! It is worth every penny. Before I bought the product, I went to Sephora...and asked for some samples....I was hooked after that. You see the results from one use!! Try it, and see for yourself :-D

on 7/11/2014 3:39:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

This is your best bet before paying a lot for a professional spa facial peel.
Same result for a lot less. Wear sunscreen the whole week following treatment.
Happy with this product.