Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Alpha Beta Daily Face Peel

3.9

Step 1: Water, Alcohol Denat., Glycolic Acid, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Leaf Extract, Potassium Hydroxide, Salicylic Acid, Polysorbate 20, Citric Acid, Lactic Acid, Malic Acid, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Achillea Millefolium Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Soy Isoflavones, Disodium EDTA, Copper PCA, Zinc PCA, Fragrance (Parfum), Sodium Benzoate. Step 2: Water, Sodium Bicarbonate, Ascorbic Acid, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Retinyl Palmitate, Retinol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Resveratrol, Ubiquinone, Achillea Millefolium Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Soy Isoflavones, Phospholipids, Copper PCA, Sodium PCA, Zinc PCA, Simethicone, Octoxynol-9, Tetrasodium EDTA, Sodium Benzoate, Phenoxyethanol.

on 7/22/2015 2:28:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Holy Grail / Cult like status! I LOVE this product. I am @ 40 yrs old and a less is more when it comes to skincare kind of person. I for the most part just was my face - sometimes with a Clarisonic type brush, add moisturizer and use SPF. I decided to up my game and asked the lady at Sephora what one product I should try. She gave me a sample and I knew the next day - it's a two step process. You wipe your face with one little pad, wait two minutes and then wipe with the other...for me, it did tingle during application. I was worried it would make me red and I had a big beach day the next day...no problems!
This is a powerful and strong product that delivers. It is super expensive. I won't use these every day because I think it would be too much for my face to handle. Will use these once or twice a week. Super happy I tried it. Bought it! Definitely sample before committing.

on 7/20/2015 3:56:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

This is the first time I've used this or any other acid toner pad. I noticed an immediate difference in the clarity of my skin - my pores looked smaller and the overall look of my complexion looked fresher.

I've just started reading Caroline Hirons blog and she says these pads work better on someone 40 years and older - of which I am.

I'm using the pads every 3 days and when they run out, I think I will try another brand only because they cost so much

on 7/4/2015 4:04:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I got a handful of these as a gift and I was intrigued. I use the UnWrinkle Peel Pads from PTR pretty religiously and these are pretty similar to the PTR ones. What I like a lot about the Dr. Dennis Gross pads is the fact that I don't have to wash them off. And even though I don't wash them off my skin feels very soft after I use them. I don't use them often enough though to see a very drastic change in my skin but I do like the softness it gives my skin. I like to use them as a mid week pick me up if my skin is feeling really dull. The price of these is the only down side though. When I do decide to buy some when I run out, I won't be using them very often. If the price was a bit lower I would use them more often but the price makes me want to save them for when I really need them. Over all though, I do like the feel they give my skin even if I don't see any drastic results.

on 6/17/2015 10:41:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

These are great as a once in a while treat. I'll buy the 5 peel sample box from by the till at Sephora. They're crazy expensive. If I could afford it, I'd use them once or twice a week and buy the big box, but at $110 it's a little rich for me.
The smell is horrific, but they work. I use these if I'm having a particularly bad breakout. These peels seem to clear things up quickly.

on 6/8/2015 3:58:00 AM

I find this to be very weak and there isnít near enough of a difference to justify the price. I used an entire box but I still prefer a 10-14% glycolic cleanser. I was no more smoother or clearer after this also I found this really drying. If you like peel pads I recommend the Peter Thomas Roth Max correction pads, they are 20% acid, they make a huge difference and are easier to use since its only one step. I leave them on overnight and they are moisturising. I highly recommend you sample this before you make the plunge to buy a box. These have not proved to be value for money for me and there are many other products I have found to be far more effectively, namely PTR and Juice Beauty Green Apple Peel. If you are a seasoned AHA user, I would say skip these. If you are sensitive, new to AHA, give these a go.

on 6/7/2015 7:06:00 PM

I really love this product. I don't use it often because I find it can be a little harsh. I only use this product maybe once every two weeks or so? I can often go longer in between because it takes a little bit more time than I'm usually willing to dedicate to my skin care routine (what can I say, I'm a wash and go kind of girl. This product takes about 5 - 10 minutes to use. you need to rub the pad around until it's close to being dry, wait for two minutes and then repeat with Step 2). If you are prone to break outs, I would say pass this product by, as it would only irritate it. Overall, I find it really does "refinish" my skin. It leaves it very smooth and supple. Perhaps I don't use it often enough, but I don't find that my acne scars get any lighter, but it doesn't make them any redder. I think that this is a true indulgence type of product, as you can't use it often enough to see the full results, but when you do use it, it makes the skin feel good.

This really didn't do a lot for me. It was almost the equivalent to wiping a stridex pad all over my face. I only used it once so it may be better if you use it often. Not impressed..

on 6/3/2015 7:22:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

did nothing for me

on 5/22/2015 2:35:00 AM

This product is a skin care must have.
By the second day of using this product I noticed smaller, unclogged pores. My skin had a beautiful glow. Little bumps and acne cleared up. Dark scars from past acne faded. One wipe can easily have enough product to use on the face and neck. It's a simple two step product that will change your skin.
The price point is definitely higher then what I would like to pay.

on 5/15/2015 11:20:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

A facialist at the Bliss Spa recommended these to me and I have to admit I was really skeptical about the recommendation. After reading the reviews here I made the leap and I am so happy I did. I kind of obsessed with these pads now and really curious about the rest of the line. I have been using them every other day for the last two weeks and they are really terrific at minimizing pores, reducing fine lines and refining the skin texture. My skin looks great! I have also been using them on the back of my hands and they have greatly reduced my age spots. It's worth mentioning that my skin is somewhat sensitive and I have not had any issues other than some tingling. Also, I bought the travel packages as they are not as prone to drying out.

Popular Treatments (Face)