November 23, 2014 | 1117 users online

Treatments (Face) - Merle Norman - Derma-Home Peel

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/14/2011 5:04:00 PM More reviews by victoriasinger

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Oh wow... this has been an angel for me, literally. I have the worst acne scars on my left cheek that i thought would never go away. This has lightened them up! They are not gone by any sense, but they have lightened when i thought they never ever would. Thank god for this! I do this once a week, however i am thinking of starting to use it twice a week now.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/28/2009 4:48:00 PM More reviews by debbrumb

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I have been using this peel for a few weeks and my pores look smaller and my acne scars seem more even. It is very easy to use and doesn't burn.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/30/2008 1:33:00 AM More reviews by sunset

I think I look younger every time I use this! Friends keep asking me what I am doing to my skin. They have accused me of getting some sort of high dollar treatments. I know it's the Derma-Peel. One package lasts me 4 months. I use it once a week faithfully. After trying other brands I have found this to be fantastic results at an extremely reasonable price.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/10/2008 9:59:00 PM More reviews by camillacamilla

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Since moving to a small town where there is no Ulta or Sephora, I have very limited choices for makeup shopping. I have been trying the local Merle Norman, and decided to try the Derma peel based on MUA reviews. It is a 10% glycolic peel and it does exfoliate well. Usually at home glycolic peels do nothing for me because I regularly exfoliate, but this one left me with a peeling chin the next day. It stings when first applied, but that sting subsides quickly. The good thing is that each little vial actually contains enough for two applications, so you actually are getting two months worth of product. Merle Norman actually seems to have some very nice products. Now all it needs is an image makeover.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2008 9:00:00 PM More reviews by gellypop

Tried it for the first time today. My skin looks and feels so nice. I love Merle Norman prodcuts!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/23/2008 3:28:00 PM More reviews by pmnixa

It is a huge treat for me to use this peel. I use half of what is supposed to be one application and still find it effective. It makes my skin soft and smooth and makes my makeup look much nicer on. I use 1x a week. It's very gentle on my skin. (Fore reference I have acne prone skin and already use a regimin of salicylic acid, glycolic acid, and retinol.)

rated 4 of 5 on 4/18/2008 11:28:00 AM More reviews by nata1970

I absolutely loved it. Not harsh but very effective on age spots and acne scars. Results are noticeable after first application. However, after using it for a while, you will probably need higher level of glycolic acid to continue to see results.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/6/2007 3:15:00 PM More reviews by nancyjill

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Absolutely the best product I ever used to exfoliate and brighten my skin. I have sun spots that faded to nearly nothing after 8 weeks. After using the treatment, your skin feels and looks like silk. Pores are nearly invisible. Even though the box indicates a 4 week usage - it can be used for 8 weeks. Just split each little bottle into two treatments.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/2/2007 2:26:00 PM More reviews by myprettyshadesofpink

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this stuff too! I have oily/acne prone skin and sometimes have uneven skin tone and acne marks. This makes my face look like porceline. It's $50, but the treatment lasts a whole month and could last 2 if you only do one treatment a month. It is well worth it to me because it keeps me from having to deal with acne and makes my makeup look 100% better. To me, it is a very wise investment in my skin.
It is very easy to use. The kit comes with 8 small bottles of treatment and 1 large bottle of neutralizer (cotton pads also included to apply both). You soak a cotton pad with an entire small bottle and rub all over your clean face. You leave it on 5 minutes; then, rub a neutralizer soaked cotton pad over your face to end the treatment. Rinse with water, then follow with your favorite moisturizer. I use MN's energizing concentrate and MN's Luxiva Preventage Cream (oily skin formula).
This is a staple in my cabinet! I highly reccommend this for anyone dealing with acne and/or oily skin, but my Mom has sensitive skin and loves it as much as I do.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/6/2007 11:21:00 AM More reviews by tjcale

Love this....I have oily sensitive skin, and have never been able to use a peel type treatment. This one is great, it only has 10 % glycolic acid and therefore is not to abrasive. At first it did sting my skin, but by the 3rd time I used it no stinging. They recommend to use it every other month, I will definitetly be buying this again.