February 1, 2015 | 2177 users online

Cleansers - Neutrogena - Fresh Foaming Cleanser

rated 1 of 5 on 1/26/2015 12:30:00 AM More reviews by rohanp

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This used to be one of Neutrogena's best cleansers but trust the company to ruin the formulation under the garb of 'improvement'. They've now added methylisothializone as their preservative system to this product - an ingredient proven to cause allergies.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2015 3:28:00 PM More reviews by voodoochilde

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

It's cheap. That's a bonus right there. Further, it removes my foundation well. I do have to work a little harder to get the eye makeup completely gone, but that doesn't faze me. I have been using it for two years and am satisfied with the results. I have never experienced any burning of the eyes, either. Fragrance-wise, I have smelled much worse.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/1/2015 9:43:00 PM More reviews by labrosse

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I had gotten a very bad sty last Christmas and until 2 months ago had a hard small ball on my eyelid. Within 2 weeks of using this cleanser my ball has gone. I will never use another cleanser other then this again. It proves to me that it is cleaning quite thoroughly

rated 3 of 5 on 12/18/2014 10:48:00 PM More reviews by ameliah13402

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have recently bought this product and i enjoy using it. When i put it on it was soft and gentle it didn't irritate my skin as I have sensitive skin. I found it to be a bit drying but it defiantly did the job. Next time when i buy another cleanser, I would get neutrogena but a more gentle one. It says foaming, but I didn't find it foaming.
Would buy again

rated 2 of 5 on 12/16/2014 9:52:00 PM More reviews by Loritutors

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Takes a few washes to get skin clean. Strong fragrance.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/4/2014 7:58:00 PM More reviews by omgsushi505

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love this product. The only thing is that I have dry skin, and this product it too drying to use regularly. But I love this product so much that I add coconut or olive oil to my face before this so that it doesn't dry my skin out! I used this for a few years. It leaves my skin radiant when I use it.. too bad it is too drying. :/
but if you buy a cleanser that is too drying for you, just rub some olive or coconut oil on your face before applying. It keeps your skin from drying out!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/31/2014 1:38:00 AM More reviews by Angiidoll

This seems to be the only cleanser I keep coming back to, I can't count how many bottles I have used anymore!

I have very sensitive skin and get eczema regularly, this facial cleanser is so gentle on my skin and removes all my foundation off. I typically use this after I have removed my waterproof mascara and lipstick, it really does the job and I don't see myself changing to a different product anytime soon.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/28/2014 9:37:00 AM More reviews by ACVR

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This made my skin look like a plucked chicken :P I got so many bumps all around, even in areas where I don't get acne. I should have expected it, since it has such a strong scent and wierd color.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/28/2014 11:16:00 PM More reviews by alysinchicagoland

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

My HG facewash/MU remover.

Skin type: Normal - Dry, very sensitive, consistently clear (thank you, Mom!).

I have been using this cleanser since I was a teenager. I have sensitive skin that is highly susceptible to contact dermatitis, so I've learned to be incredibly careful when trying new products. I still get the "itch" from time to time, but I always come back to this one. Funny enough, I also used to use the Neutrogena Sensitive Skin Moisturizer, but about ten years ago I began to get very bad reactions when using it. Formula change?

Some notes...

It doesn't remove all of my eye makeup. I follow-up with Neutrogena Oil-Free Eye Make-up Remover to remove the remainder.

I do feel that it dries out my skin, but as I follow-up with a rich nighttime lotion, it doesn't really bother me too much.

I've never had it burn my eyes unless I was being careless and didn't keep my eyes shut while washing.

I love that it is gentle enough to use everyday, and I have never had a bad skin reaction from it.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/27/2014 4:55:00 PM More reviews by gabriellewhitehead

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have an oily t-zone but my chin and cheeks are not oily at all. This product was good for removing makeup but it left my face feeling tight and my cheeks feeling super dry and burning after I washed it off