Neutrogena Fresh Foaming Cleanser

3.7

Water Purified, Glycerin, Lauryl Glucoside, Decyl Glucoside, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cocamide DEA, Glycereth 7, Ammonium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Cocoyl Sarcosinate, Glycol Stearate, PEG 120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Tetrasodium EDTA, DMDM Hydantoin, Citric Acid, Fragrance

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

made me break out, it just didn't work for me

on 2/12/2015 3:38:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

This is simply just a terrible cleanser that flaked me out and made my skin dry including my t-zone... I have normal to combination skin and it caused a massive dry patch that you could see near the corners of my mouth. I am absoloutley sure that it was this product causing it because I haven't been using it and my skin is back to the way it was after a few months. This stings my eyes so much at one point I thought it was going to blind me lol. 100% would not reccomend this to anyone and will never ever EVER repurchase this horrific product again. Completely dissapointed.

Awful awful awful! It is also full of fragrance. I can't say that it's awful enough, please do not waste your time and money because it's really , really bad.

on 1/26/2015 12:30:00 AM

This used to be one of Neutrogena's best cleansers but trust the company to ruin the formulation under the garb of 'improvement'. They've now added methylisothializone as their preservative system to this product - an ingredient proven to cause allergies.

on 1/19/2015 3:28:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

It's cheap. That's a bonus right there. Further, it removes my foundation well. I do have to work a little harder to get the eye makeup completely gone, but that doesn't faze me. I have been using it for two years and am satisfied with the results. I have never experienced any burning of the eyes, either. Fragrance-wise, I have smelled much worse.

on 1/1/2015 9:43:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I had gotten a very bad sty last Christmas and until 2 months ago had a hard small ball on my eyelid. Within 2 weeks of using this cleanser my ball has gone. I will never use another cleanser other then this again. It proves to me that it is cleaning quite thoroughly

on 12/18/2014 10:48:00 PM

I have recently bought this product and i enjoy using it. When i put it on it was soft and gentle it didn't irritate my skin as I have sensitive skin. I found it to be a bit drying but it defiantly did the job. Next time when i buy another cleanser, I would get neutrogena but a more gentle one. It says foaming, but I didn't find it foaming.
Would buy again

on 12/16/2014 9:52:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Takes a few washes to get skin clean. Strong fragrance.

on 11/4/2014 7:58:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I love this product. The only thing is that I have dry skin, and this product it too drying to use regularly. But I love this product so much that I add coconut or olive oil to my face before this so that it doesn't dry my skin out! I used this for a few years. It leaves my skin radiant when I use it.. too bad it is too drying. :/
but if you buy a cleanser that is too drying for you, just rub some olive or coconut oil on your face before applying. It keeps your skin from drying out!

on 10/31/2014 1:38:00 AM

This seems to be the only cleanser I keep coming back to, I can't count how many bottles I have used anymore!

I have very sensitive skin and get eczema regularly, this facial cleanser is so gentle on my skin and removes all my foundation off. I typically use this after I have removed my waterproof mascara and lipstick, it really does the job and I don't see myself changing to a different product anytime soon.