Neutrogena Fresh Foaming Cleanser

3.7

Water Purified, Glycerin, Lauryl Glucoside, Decyl Glucoside, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cocamide DEA, Glycereth 7, Ammonium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Cocoyl Sarcosinate, Glycol Stearate, PEG 120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Tetrasodium EDTA, DMDM Hydantoin, Citric Acid, Fragrance

Give me and my sister a red dry rash from this cleanser. However, each skin type differ so try it if ur welling to spend the extra cash

Excellent cleanser. I use the first pump to take the MU off & the second pump to thoroughly cleanse my skin. My third step is usually to tone to make sure everything comes off but my cotton ball is always clean because this cleanser already takes everything off.
Truly impressed, I'm not one to be fooled by YTers but this was recommended by Cassandra Bankson & I love it !
P.S. A bit irritating around the eyes.

This is my go to cleanser. It's mild enough to use every day but strong enough that it actually cleans. I do get acne but it really helps keep it under control. Been using this for years now.

this cleanser is amazing I love it, it's the only one that soothes my dry sensitive acne prone skin. the only down side is it doesn't remove water proof mascara but if it did it probably wouldn't be gentle on my skin. also if you want to close the pump or travel with it you need to pump it wasting product.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I really like this cleanser! The pump is convenient, it smells good and is nondrying. Yes, it does remove most mascara, but it always stings my eyes and it isn't effective on most waterproof mascaras

I've been a loyal fan of this cleanser for many years, as I have yet to find a cleanser superior to it. This cleanser is my favorite for a reason. First of all, it acts as a makeup remover and general cleanser in one convenient bottle. I no longer need a separate eye make up remover! Secondly, it cleans the most difficult to remove waterproof eyeliners and mascara. Thirdly, the formula doesn't irritate my sensitive eyes and is very gentle! Most importantly, it leaves my skin very clean without any residue. I also have to mention the price tag. It's super affordable and is better than many of the high end department store brands I've tried. You won't be disappointed, promise!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

For reference, I have dry, flaky skin.
I'm going to make this short and sweet: this cleanser stripped my skin and dried it out terribly. It does a fine job of removing makeup and it's gentle on the eyes. It also doesn't have a crazy strong scent an the packaging is efficient. However, this dried my skin so badly, even moisturizing 3x a day with rich, night time moisturizers could not help it. I thought I had the driest skin ever until I tried switching cleansers and it instantly improved. I have tried many cleansers since then and this is still the most drying that I have tried. If you have oily skin try this out but anyone with slightly dry skin stay away. I keep this for cleaning my brushes now- it does that job very well!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Coarse

I've been using Neutrogena Fresh Foaming Cleanser as my go-to make-up remover for 14+ years. I find it to be EXTREMELY effective as a make-up remover and it's VERY gentle on my face. It's the only product I've ever used that's able to completely remove waterproof mascara. It never stings or burns, and it doesn't moisturize my skin- but it doesn't dry it out either. It's very non-irritating in my experience. Cons:

1) None! The only "con" (and this is stretching) is that it doesn't moisturize my face- but I generally follow-up with a hydrating cleanser after using this.

There just isn't a better foaming cleanser!!! I have tried heaps. Many claim to remove eye makeup and fail dismally. To put it in perspective, I have tried Gatineau, Clarins, CosMedix, Rationale, etc, etc... None of these high end foaming cleansers removed all my makeup. Then I decided to try Neutrogena. This does exactly what it says and better than than, it does not sting my eyes if you rinse properly. This cleanser gets rid of EVERYTHING!!!!

Unlike many of the people here who gave it a low rating for drying their skin, I find the opposite. If you are properly removing all your makeup and sunscreen, I find it leaves skin really comfortable and ready for the next step. In my case that is either a retinol cream or Cerave PM. I do not understand why anyone would pay big money for a cleanser when this amazing product does a far better job.

This has been a standby for me for several years now. It's cheap, easy to buy (at all the pharmacies), and effective. This takes off everything, including tenacious sunscreens, in one step (no oil double cleanse necessary!). Very rarely, I will have to wash twice with this to get everything off.

My skin is combination/oily, so this might be too harsh for drier skin types, but my skin has never been irritated by this.