September 2, 2014 | 1102 users online

Cleansers - Neutrogena - Fresh Foaming Cleanser

rated 3 of 5 on 8/27/2014 4:55:00 PM More reviews by gabriellewhitehead

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have an oily t-zone but my chin and cheeks are not oily at all. This product was good for removing makeup but it left my face feeling tight and my cheeks feeling super dry and burning after I washed it off

rated 5 of 5 on 8/22/2014 7:15:00 PM More reviews by ell90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Pros:
- Removes every last bit of makeup
- Gentle, water-based formula
- Doesn't break me out!
- Works up a really nice lather

Cons:
- Can be drying, so be sure to use a solid moisturizer!

Final Thoughts:
I've used this face wash morning and night for the past five years and I adore it. I use a tiny bit in the morning (so as not to dry out my skin) and again at night to remove my makeup. The best part? It doesn't break me out! I will keep repurchasing this again and again!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/31/2014 9:50:00 AM More reviews by Xenaa

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

For my Acne-prone skin I Used this for 2 days only and my face is having the craziest breakouts since years. I don't know whether this is the reason. :(
Pros:
- Cleans decently
-Doesn't overdry your skin, leaves a smooth skin
-Gentle
-Affordable

Cons:
-Doens't help control acne

Wouldn't buy it again.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/20/2014 5:25:00 PM More reviews by claithan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have very oily skin and this works for me really well, it tightens your pores and gives you that tight feeling after rinsing. it does what it claims to do, removes make up easily. I used to use wet wipes or make up remover before washing my face, but this one just made my bed time routine shorter! overall it's an awesome drug store product I will surely repurchase it.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/8/2014 7:48:00 PM More reviews by Sassy_Pants77

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This product was a good solid cleanser. I usually use cleansing wipes, but after hearing good things about this one, decided to give it a shot. It does a good job getting MOST makeup off, but definitely struggles with some of the more hardcore eyeshadows and eyeliners. Plus it stings your eyes - not great in a makeup removing cleanser. I also did not notice any "foaming" - it remained pretty liquidey throughout.

My skin was a bit dry and tight after using, but as I usually apply my moisturiser right afterwards, it really wasn't too bad.

All in all, not a bad product, but my wipes are gentler on my face and do a better job getting rid of stubborn eye makeup, so after I run out of this, I will not be repurchasing.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/4/2014 9:23:00 PM More reviews by EJ8234

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this product. I have oily, acne-prone, sensitive skin and this product is definitely my go-to cleanser. I use it twice a day everday. It removes all my makeup and doesn't dry my skin out too much. It leaves my skin feeling clean.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/3/2014 3:37:00 PM More reviews by Wendy1954

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I bought this based on reviews and I'm glad I did. This definitely removes all makeup w/o a film left on face which is nice. But don't let anyone tell you differently, this stings in the eye area even tho it removes eye makeup. Other than that, great product.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/31/2014 7:05:00 PM More reviews by theinfinitepet

I bought this cleanser because I wanted something less heavy than Pond's Cold Cream to wash off my makeup at night, so I thought this would be good since I generally like Neutrogena products. However, this cleanser completely dried out my skin! I have stopped using it and have noticed that my dry patches of skin are getting better, and since it is the only thing I have changed, I know that it was this product that was causing them. This product does remove makeup well, just a little too harshly for my skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/20/2014 2:02:00 PM More reviews by asaucerfulofblush

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Coarse Eyes: Green

I love this face wash because it takes off my makeup easily and leaves my skin feeling clean. My face feels a little tight after i rinse, but since i moisturize afterward it isn't an issue. And although it doesn't claim to help acne, i notice that any spots i have shrink as soon as i use this. I liked it so much i repurchased. Which is a first for face wash and I :p. I also love the subtle scent.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/2/2014 2:18:00 AM More reviews by ItsAja

Quick and simple this cleanser is awesome. I have combo skin n it doesn't make my cheeks dry n tight😊 First round it washed away eye makeup & foundation mostly I use a 2nd round when I use heavy makeup def worth it makes my nightly routine quick n EZ cuz lord knows I hate washing my face after a long night