September 22, 2014 | 1940 users online

Gels/Soaps - LUSH - tramp shower gel

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/2/2011 10:57:00 AM More reviews by Sambalina82

I've only had this once and only in the small size as its damn expensive for what you get! Having said that tho, this is a lovely, green, foresty type smell, very fresh and clean smelling yet earthy!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2011 5:53:00 PM More reviews by russetandvermilion

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is one of my favorite LUSH items of all time. A total HG item for me. LUSH Tramp smells like a tree hugging, patchouli wearing, dirrrrty hippie and that is why I love it! It smells like a mossy, forest with a major hint of patchouli. It is a gorgeous deep green color and I always run out of a big bottle in no time. This body wash has good soaping action and makes anyone clean in no time.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/15/2011 9:08:00 AM More reviews by missmelodya

why LUSH has stepped away from fragrances such as this in their mainstream line is anybody's guess. this shower gel is my absolute favorite. it smells amazing. really, if you like earthy, woodsy fragrances then this is the one for you. in shower gel form it cleans very well, and leaves a lovely fragrance lingering for ages. personally i love showering with this and then putting some armani elle on for another layer of fragrance. they dance beautifully together on my skin. even though the packaging leaves a lot to be desired, and it's a masive pain in the butt to get a hold of stateside (which is wildly unfair to loyal LUSH customers that don't reside in the UK, might i add) it's worth it when you get the bottle in your hand. having said that, when i move back to the states, i shant be purchasing this further, as it's not even close to cost effective to have it shipped from the UK, and i'm sure i could find another product that smells similarly and is easily available to americans.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/16/2011 4:15:00 PM More reviews by slok87

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

You can still get this through LUSH's website in the Retro section, though I don't think it's carried in shops anymore (stupidly--this is the only LUSH shower gel that I am enthusiastic about). Tramp is a unique patchoulli, earthy, dirty (in a good way) scent. The gel looks black in the bottle but is really a deep, deep green. Basically I love everything about this. Guests who have come over and borrowed this have felt the same. Smells great, lathers up, cleans you, looks cool, and oh, the scent does linger in the bathroom after showering and also a bit on the skin. Why LUSH pulled this from shops but left all their other disgusting shower gels remains a mystery.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 8/15/2010 2:19:00 PM More reviews by coruscation

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I like this smell, and the Dark green, almost black colour is lots of fun but I don't love it. If I have it I will use it but probably won't buy it again.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/22/2010 11:59:00 AM More reviews by Reoka

I got this cheap on ebay,but i would definitely buy it for the full price too!
I was very curious how tramp would smell like since many other reviewers wrote that it smells awful.
I don't think the smell is too special,it's smells definitely more masculine than feminine but if you enjoy unusual scents,you won't be dissappointed with that one.
the patchouli in it isn't very heavy,so don't worry about smelling like a zombie!
at first i thought the scent was boring but now i really love it!!
sadly the scent doesn't stay on too long...
the only thing i don't like about it is the packaging!the plastic is very thick and hard to squeeze,a bit annoying when you're in a hurry!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/13/2010 12:23:00 AM More reviews by seramadis

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I looooooooove this gel and I'm soooo heartbroken that it's being discontinued! LUSH why do you always discontinue the products that I love best? Like Reincarnation shampoo, Snow Fairy gel........... Anyways I got a free bottle of Tramp and I used it on my hair. Then for the rest of the day I was sitting around delighting in this most incredible fragrance that kept wafting my way, I couldn't figure out at all where it was coming from, I hadn't used any perfume! Then I realized it was in my hair! Most delicious smell I've ever smelled! It's so subtle but incredible in your hair!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/6/2010 7:36:00 PM More reviews by 1987

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is a very manly smell. I would most likely recommend this for people that love men fragrances. This does have the men "musk" smell. I could not use this shower gel everyday, but once in awhile yes.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/10/2010 4:44:00 PM More reviews by OceanSiren

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

I am utterly heartbroken, I love this gorgeous smelling deep emerald body wash and I found out earlier that it is being discontinued. I love the forest like smell and the lovely fresh scent and I must now go and stock up before it is too late.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/15/2010 11:54:00 AM More reviews by ak0703

I got this as a free sample when I made a recent purchase at LUSH...a wonderful way to see if a product is right for you. Thankfully, I had that opportunity because this was awful. Normally I love all of the LUSH products that I have ever tried, but something went wrong with this one. It has a very distinct scent of patchouli....which as a co-worker once described smells like 'dead earth'. In order for this one to be a hit you have to be a fan of earthy scents.

EDIT:
My boyfriend used this in the shower and it smelled great on him! I'm still not keen on using it myself, but it is a keeper for him.