October 1, 2014 | 999 users online

Self Tanners - Garnier - No Streaks Bronzer Dry Face Mist for the face

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2014 8:16:00 PM More reviews by niamhk28

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Brilliant! Just brilliant! This tan is my go-to product when preparing for events/special days. The mist gives a lovely,build-able golden colour. It literally looks like you lay out in the sun!

More importantly, it helps with blemishes! The mist actually dries out any blemishes I have on my face!

Very often there are specials-8-10. Affordable, great colour, wears off evenly! Amazing!!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/13/2013 9:51:00 AM More reviews by Simonjw

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

After spending loads of money on facial tanners and being disappointed this is the first one that looks so natural. It gives you a nice golden tan that is patch free, but it's so important you exfoliate and moisturise before! This is great for pale people who want a light tan like myself. Before this tan I am NC15 and after I'm NC20. The reason I gave it 4 not 5 is it runs out very quickly so is quite expensive and is incapable of being built up, it turns bright orange after 2 layers

rated 3 of 5 on 12/30/2012 5:27:00 PM More reviews by ItalianBerry

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm naturally olive-skinned but my face is much lighter than my body so I like to even it out and get a nice tan too. Use it at night and wash it off in the morning. I've used this product a LOT, and whilst I liked it in the beginning, I'd probably not go back to it.

Pros:
Easy, fool-proof application. Literally the easiest tanner ever used.
Doesn't streak at all, and blends well into the neck/chest.
Dries substantially quickly, but not suuuper fast.
Doesn't stain even if you touch your face 5 minutes after using it.
Gives a very flawless look (blends out my blemishes so I never
need to wear foundation the morning after)
Has a apricoty-fake tanner smell, but I don't mind it too much as it
pretty much wears off the next day when you wash your face.
Natural colour (paler users can feel safe with this)

Cons:
No colour guide - not that it really matters with this product because it never streaks.
NOT buildable... this is why I probably won't repurchase. If you apply a 2/3 times in a week, you WILL LOOK ORANGE. In my case, I looked like a dark-copper burnt orange because I'm naturally quite tan.
Doesn't give me as much colour as I'd like - it's more of a sunny glow than a tanner.

Overall, it was very easy to apply, stress-free and quick. I'd use it over a natural dark tan for a subtle glow.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2011 12:29:00 AM More reviews by ScoutJ

This is a fantastic fake tan for the face, and I`m so surprised that more people haven`t tried it. I`ve used it every summer (I don`t mind being pale in winter, because it seems more natural), and every time I use it I get compliments: that I`m glowing, that I look healthy, that I look radiant. Nobody ever says "wow, have you been lying on a beach for ages?" and that`s great, as far as I`m concerned: I don`t want to look like I`m sun roasted and orange, especially when I`m naturally pale and freckled. I just want to look glowing, and a little golden. This gives that. And it also covers up so many sins in terms of blemishes. Plus it isn`t even SLIGHTLY greasy: it`s just a liquid spray, and disappears completely. So it doesn`t aggravate acne.

I use the one for fair skin, and the best way to do it I`ve found is to ignore the packet. Put plenty of moisturiser on, spray lightly all over your face (not too much!) and rub in quickly. The spray gives it an even, light coating, and rubbing it in makes sure that it`s perfectly even and doesn`t settle into any lines or dry spots. One application won`t do it, but two over the space of two or three days does. Just be careful: don`t keep applying it. You`ll build it up to such a level it doesn`t look glowing anymore. Ease off for a few days first.

WARNING: my sister was so in love with my "sunny glow" as she put it that she bought it too. And, being my sister, she ignored the "less is more" approach and just continued to plaster it on. She also didn`t moisturise or rub in properly: just sprayed it on and left it there. The result was an orange, streaky face. I had to take her aside and tell her she looked like a clown. If you use this properly - straight after moisturiser, with a light hand, and EASE OFF after applying a couple of times - you`ll get an amazing colour and a gorgeous glow. Just don`t be too enthusiastic!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/15/2010 7:57:00 AM More reviews by alicia148

This is a brilliant fake tan. It's the best colour I have found - it's not too orange and it builds up a natural colour which is really flattering. A lot of people say they rub it in but I would not recommend doing that. The whole point is it leaves a fine mist on your face, if you rub it in it may go streaky and concentrate in various areas.

It's a bit expensive and if you use it every other day it doesn't last long.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/20/2009 3:58:00 PM More reviews by lou4k6

This is a nice fake tanner for the face, feels comfortable ( i spray it on in circular motions and rub in) takes quite a long time to develop. Feels quite oily actually, but i havent noticed its broken me out. It gives a peachy glow rather than an actual tan, i have stopped using it though because it wasnt giving me hardly any colour. I have tried building it up but no colour was showing up, weird. Smell is ok, apricot.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/14/2009 6:48:00 AM More reviews by Arbuz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

A very good self-tanner for face, spesially for the price! Not greasy. Gives my pale skin natural even sun tanned look, doesn't break me out and doesn't irritate my sensitive skin, fades evenly and subtley. Easy to apply. I achieve color after 2nd or 3rd application.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/9/2007 10:10:00 AM More reviews by vloterbiegje

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

The reviews on this site combined with the fact that I already had the Perfect Bronzer lotion from this brand, made me purchase the Dry face mist. I used to use the lotion on my face too, which gave quite good results as to evenness and intensity of colour, but I hated the sticky feeling it caused, and the fact that I could not wash it off too soon because the colour takes quite some time to develop. The face mist definitely feels more comfortable. It goes on easily (I spray and rub it in), and dries quickly. It looks natural since the rest of my body has the same colour from the lotion (but the face mist takes longer to show results). However, I will not repurchase this as I am starting to get annoyed with the numerable disadvantages of Garnier. The sweet apricotey smell, for a start, is really getting on my nerves after using the line for two summers. The colour is not perfect: rather than looking like a real tan (but that's kind of impossible since sunshine gives me freckles) it takes away the paleness of my skin and makes it more peachy-coloured. It doesn't look unnatural but not really like a tan either. Last but not least, the face mist contains oil, which makes me break out a little. Next I want to try a different brand, with a different consistency (maybe the l'oreal gelee) and hopefully, a slightly different colour result.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/30/2007 5:36:00 AM More reviews by sexysylvia1211

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I just got this recently in Superdrug and its great! I have the 'light' version and it gives me a REALLY natural subtle tan, and after 2-3 a beautiful golden glow. I thought the l'oreal dry mist version was good, but it was starting to make me look orange after using it 2 or 3 times....this one however, DOES NOT look orange! Its small and about 5.99 in the UK, but nothing else beats it!! no streaks, no uneven skin....just beautiful. UPDATE: I tried the 'original' in this as opposed to the 'light' version and it made me go mucky-orange colour. Even though im trying to get my paler face to match up to my nc35 body, id def stick to the light version anyway

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/27/2007 8:42:00 AM More reviews by gforce7

I'd given up trying to tan my face a long time ago, as fake tan lotions always broke me out in spots...not with this one! It's quick and easy to apply (I'd say you'd get even better with practice too), dries ultra quickly, doesn't smell much at all, and the tan develops nice and evenly (deffinately more even and streak-free than a lotion type) giving a lovely healthy glow.

It's the first time I've had a tanned face in years... and I've never looked better first thing in the morning! Plus I don't need as much makeup/concealer as usual. The tan 'disguises' any uneven skintone and red patchiness, also spots/blemishes are not as obvious.

Thank goodness for this invention!