October 20, 2014 | 1962 users online

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 2/28/2008 4:31:00 AM More reviews by jenniferlm21

loved this!! very pretty. i have 3 or 4 shades in this and love it

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/21/2007 6:28:00 PM More reviews by niff524

I bought this because my sister uses it and it looks great on her. It's shimmery but not toooo obvious. I can use this during the day even! In itself it doesn't really give any colour so when I want colour I use this over a matte eyeshadow. On the whole I think it's a fine product that gives a nice shimmer while highlighting my eyes. The case is lousy but it's cheap so I wouldn't really complain!!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/4/2007 3:28:00 PM More reviews by ivorycanvas

This is a truly beautiful color- a light shimmer purple, and the finish reminds me of the Lustre shadows from MAC. I would recommend using this on top of a matte shadow for highlight and shimmer, because it does not show up on naked lids. I don't like the case very much, it's awkward to open and I usually end up putting my nail in the pot. :( Beautiful color though!