Ulta Diva

4.7

on 2/24/2013 10:27:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

I like Ulta's polishes, I don't think they get enough credit. This one is super pretty. The base is a barely-there champagne-pink shimmer, with small rainbow glitter. It matches the bottle in two coats. It is a bit thick but is very easy to apply. It's not over the top glittery, just a pretty rainbow sparkle. It's happy. :) It's a nice alternative to a nude or neutral shade. I probably won't ever use it up, but I'd buy it again, and definitely recommend.

This is a beautiful sheer pink, almost "not there", with some irridescent glitter in it. It makes me look like I have a french manicure because it allows the whites of my nails to show through underneath it. Very neutral color, great for daily use as it's not very dramatic. I use it by itself, but it would be a good top coat to add sparkle too.

on 4/4/2007 3:12:00 PM

This is a milky white to clear polish with light pink and blue glitter. Really beautiful, perfect for the princess in you. I use this as a top coat over a matte pink polish, and the end result is gorgeous! If using it alone, be prepared to really scrub with polish remover- the glitter really sticks to your nails!

Popular Polishes