April 16, 2014 | 1017 users online

Eye Shadow - Almay - Intense i-color Play Up Trio for Hazel

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2010 12:41:00 PM More reviews by ak1210

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I LOVE THIS TRIO!! I'm almost 18 years old, and I have been using this pallet ever since i was 14 years old. The colors are very nice colors for everyday; the brown is extremely pigmented it makes for a great lid color, the highlight to this day, is my favorite highlight over any other eye shadows I own. The lasting power is phenomenal as well, there's never any fallout, and thankfully, these eye shadows aren't extremely shimmery (some cheaper eye shadows tend to be) I see myself using this trio my entire life; it's been with me through everything & keeps me lookin great!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/18/2010 8:50:00 PM More reviews by kara86

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

The review is referring to the pink, brown and cream shadows pictured (which I think it actually called bring out the hazel..)
Anyways, I LOVE these eyeshadows.. I am almost finished the pink in my trio so I will need to re-purchase soon. These colors make my hazel eyes look GREEN! People that I see everyday all of a sudden started commenting that they never noticed I had green eyes until now. and I figure it must be because of this shadow.
If you have hazel or brown eyes you should try these!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/12/2010 12:06:00 AM More reviews by labu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is an awesome trio. Each of the colors is pleasantly (not obnoxiously) shimmery. They are all warm colors, and go together very well. They are also neutral enough to work with other colors in your makeup drawer. Highly pigmented, they apply and blend smoothly and evenly, and they last a great while. Packaging is slim, sturdy and space-efficient. Great product, and it's low cost at any drug store.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2010 4:26:00 AM More reviews by LadyVelvet

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Thank you Almay, I love this product! I use this for my everyday look. Makes me look so fresh and bright. I'm always reaching for this product. My eyes just pop =)

rated 4 of 5 on 1/8/2010 11:48:00 AM More reviews by vtkind

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

The Play Up the Hazel is collection of grey shadows. Those referring to the collection with pink/mauve are referring to the Bring Out the Hazel.

The Play Up the Hazel is a great set of shadows. They do not necessarily do anything to enhance the hazel, but they are great colors. They are easy to apply, though I find it easier to apply with the sponge applicator than a brush. They blend very well. Can be used many different ways--from low-key day look to a smokey eye.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2009 1:32:00 AM More reviews by annbanana523

Makes my hazel eyes look gorgeous! Been using it for years, hope they never discontinue.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/28/2009 3:33:00 PM More reviews by il2tx

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this product! I actually have brown eyes, but I prefer the colors in the hazel trio better than the brown eye version. The pink is more subtle versus the plum in the brown eye trio. The colors blend really well and stay on all day.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/21/2009 1:12:00 PM More reviews by Alexine

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

The i-color Play Up Trio for Hazel is actually the Platinum trio. This trio rocks. It has a silvery highlighter, a soft grey lid color and a gunmetal grey crease color. I don't wear these colors as suggested. I skip the highlighter and I blend a light application of the lid and crease colors together on my lid/crease. The colors are shimmery, but not sparkly, so the soft shimmer adds a nice sheen and casts a subtle glow, which looks great. Also, the staying power is terrific; 13 hours without fading.

I have gotten several compliments on my eyes, so this is definitely a repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/8/2009 2:57:00 AM More reviews by jagermeister

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Very good for neutral days

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/21/2009 11:27:00 PM More reviews by Ssephora

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Love this. I'm not big on store brands. I'm super, super, super picky with store brand products. But this I love. It looks so good on. I actually have green eyes, but got this because I liked the colors. It's just very pretty and easy to apply. and even without primer, it still lasts along time.