Everyday Minerals Sunday Brunch

Price: $

Not tested on animals

on 9/21/2011 7:22:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This blush is RIDICULOUSLY pigmented! It would be easier to deal with the pigment if it were pressed, but since it is loose, I mixed it with some loose powder and toned it down. Works great now.

on 11/19/2009 11:19:00 PM

I have tan-olive skin, so I can handle such a dark shade. I like it upon application, but found it turned very brown and flat on my face after a few hours. I have never had a blush do that on me - and All Smiles never does. Won't try again.

on 10/16/2009 10:23:00 AM

I wanted to love this, but it is just way too pigmented for my pale skin. It had a nice texture and would probably look pretty on someone with darker skin. On me, it was sort of clownish. I did find that if I use a tiny spec of this stuff when I have a tan that it looks pretty. It just doesn't suit me for everyday all year long.

on 6/1/2009 11:56:00 PM

I decided to try this because it didn't have any harsh ingredients because I'm so acne prone. I saw a review on youtube of EM and someone mentioned this color, so I got it. I'm so glad I did! I got the little sample of this months ago and honestly, I will NEVER run out. Ever. I apply it with my mini 129 mac brush by flipping the closed sample container over and getting some on the inside of the top and then just swirling my brush in the cap. It's so easy, and a little goes a LONG way. Really, I barely need any product to get a nice amount of color on my cheeks. The packaging makes it kind of messy at times, but because it's a loose powder, I don't see any other way to package it. So whatever. But yeah, I love this! The samples are FREE, by the way!

on 4/25/2009 3:26:00 PM

This was the first blush i got from EDM. And WOW did i go out on town looking as a clown after applying it (my bad). I can see this one working nice for darker skintones, though. The lippies are based on how it worked for me.

on 4/8/2009 8:13:00 PM

I love this blush. Its very pigmented so you just need to apply it with a light hand. Another great product of everyday minerals!

on 4/8/2009 1:26:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Awesome blush. Very natural. Looks great on me. i use medium tan. So it will look good on medium tan to tan skin tones. I would definitely buy this again. It is also very affordable.

on 3/9/2009 5:44:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I love this matte blush! The color is great and it looks like a natural healthy flush on my NC42 skin. It looks bright and glowy! I got a sample size and Im already planning a new order 2 days later so I can get the full size of this. I use my MAC 116 brush over my Intensive Coverage foundation and it looks great! Great pigmentation too!

on 2/26/2009 7:56:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

The Sunday Brunch is a little bit too bright for me it looks nice but makes me look like super peachy. Even though I saw the color on the EM website it look darker until I put it on my face and it seem lighter than it seems. Mostly since I use the medium tan looks a little off a bit too bright for me. Might suit people who have maybe lighter or fairer skin in my opinion. Nice but not exactly for me the sample it enough for me.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This is my new HG blush! It gives me that perfect color as to when I naturally blush, except a bit more colorful! Since I started wearing this blush daily since last week, I've recieved so many compliments saying that I look so happy and things of that nature. I can't rave enough about this blush. If you're fair-medium toned like me, make sure to use with a light hand or else it will look way too heavy. This will last a very long time since I bought the full size, but I would repurchase again!