April 16, 2014 | 1574 users online

Lip Gloss - Lancome - Juicy Tubes - Vanished

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/13/2009 12:01:00 PM More reviews by Aligirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I usually make it a point to stay away from lipgloss. I have issues with the stickiness not to mention I find it completely annoying when my hair gets stuck to my lips..so had I not gotten this as a generous swap extra, I would have never tried it. Vanished is a pretty, natural brownish rose that makes my lips look plump as it enhances my natural lipcolor.This is very much a YLBB shade so it goes with everything. Not overly sticky and I don't mind the raspberry scent either..Kind've reminds me of L'oreal's scent which I also don't mind. So if you're a gloss hater**like me** at least check this out. it's really the only lipgloss you need

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/29/2007 10:33:00 AM More reviews by melanous

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Generally, I use more lip colors in mauve, blue-reds and deep plums range. This is the type of color I use to try to pull off that 'nude, glowy' look. I use Hush lipliner from Nars (love, love, love that one!) and put this on top. It's really gorgeous, subtle but has some umph.The review below describes color well: sheer rosy, brown, no glitter/shimmer.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2007 7:31:00 AM More reviews by eammi

"Vanished" looks like a creamy medium brown with the slightest rosey hint to it in tube. On the lips the color (medium pigmented) comes out a lot lighter and gives the most perfect natural nude rosey look. Totally MLBB on my very unpigmented lips! "Vanished" doesnt contain any glitter or shimmer. This JT smells really good, like vanilla and raspberrys.