October 26, 2014 | 888 users online

Bronzers - Urban Decay - Baked Body Glow

rated 2 of 5 on 12/4/2009 1:52:00 AM More reviews by mbasham369

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Pretty colour but nearly impossible to apply! I bought this brand new and whenever I use it, it feels like it's old and dried up when I glide it over my skin. It needs to be silkier so it glides more smoothly. But the scent is very pleasant, like coconuts, and the packaging is nice... that's the extent of the nice things I can say.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/3/2009 5:57:00 PM More reviews by funkameleon

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This stuff is so hard. I don't understand how anyone could blend it on their body for a "natural" glow. However, I have found that I can use it as a face bronzer in the summer. It can also work as an eye shadow or highlighter. Don't waste your money!

rated 2 of 5 on 10/17/2009 2:27:00 PM More reviews by xsugarnspiceo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I do not like this. I bought it as Marshalls for 4 dollars which is why I gave it a 3 for price, but it was a waste of money. Its hard and impossible to blend. It streaks a dark sparkly color. How are sparkles going to give you a natural looking tan? Thanks to the review of others on here, I have some ideas of how to possibly make it work. Thanks girls!

rated 2 of 5 on 10/17/2009 2:19:00 PM More reviews by Fleamarkethero

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I hate this thing. its usually expensive and is rock hard-forget about trying to blend.
Ok, if your stuck with this expensive-ass bar, here's what i did..
I applyed soap and glory's peachy cream butter to my skin and wait for a couple of minutes to let it sink in my skin. I then rub the glow stick on, and it makes it so easy to blend, and it looks like a real tan without the orange tint. it also doesn;t use so much, so you can save some $. Hope it helps!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/24/2009 2:18:00 PM More reviews by bahamabronze

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Well, the body glow was hard to blend, and its a little to shimmery for day looks. I love the smell, and it gives me a nice glow, its not messy, and lasts for a while. I can get it for 4 dollars, so yeah id buy it again.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/19/2009 11:01:00 PM More reviews by bobaholic

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I bought this product hoping it'll tan my oh-so-pale legs. This reminds me a lot of those Tarte cheekstains. The color is enclosed in a push up tube. It can be a bit tedious applying and blending the color, as the solid bronzer tube isn't the softest. After applying the bronzer, my legs looked hideously orange! On the plus side, it has a nice coconut/suntan lotion smell and some glimmer. However I did not want to walk around LA looking like an Oompa Loompa so I quickly washed it off. *Sigh* and I wanted to love this product too. For now, I'm using this on my cheeks for a bronzed effect. It'll probably take me many years to finish this!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/2/2009 11:43:00 AM More reviews by flower555

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

LOVE this bronzer!!

It's actually good to use on hot summer days--because its almost water proof. I dont' really use it on my body tho. I use it on my face with a tiny bit of conceleor under my eyes. so I use the bronzer around my cheeks, chin, and forehead..lasts all day-smells great, and doesnt rub off too easily either!

It is a bit pricey, but lasts a long time if you only use it on your face, neck or chest.

I do use it on my feet when wearing sandals with long pants or cute jeans. Works perfectly everytime!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/16/2009 10:26:00 PM More reviews by queenofcups226

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this item recently online and I got it at a decent price (under $12.00!!)...

The only thing I will say is, it is a tad-bit hard to blend--but if you put just a TINY bit of lotion beforehand, it should smooth it out. Overall, it has GOOD staying power!! And I even used it on my cheeks Like I do when I use cream shawdow for cheeks, eyes, etc...it SMELLS Like coconut!!!!!!!!!! Smells GOOD!!

My advice for anyone who is pale--try using a light-med self tanner the night before--then use this bronzer over your selftanned skin--to give it a "early boost"--cause if you put it on just "pale skin"...it could look a tiny bit orange--plus with self tanned skin--you know that if somehow your bronzer streaks or fades--you wont have "white marks" showing underneath..;)

Overall, a GREAT product!! LOVE it!!

rated 3 of 5 on 12/31/2008 5:04:00 PM More reviews by Elsbee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I like this, but not enough to repurchase, got it cheap and im not sure i'd have brought it full price as the consistency is hard and can be difficult to apply, i love the colour, doesn't make me orange, maybe that's just my tone and the sparkly isn't too much either. smells lovely & lasts a long time. I'm just sad that it's so solid & difficult to apply. (quick tip, if you have this and like the colour but find it hard to apply, warm the tube in warm water for a few minutes, made it much easier to apply)

rated 4 of 5 on 7/21/2008 5:26:00 PM More reviews by proggoddess

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this stick bronzer because I wanted quick color that didn't smell chemical-y like self-tanner. This has a very dry, hard texture when you rub it on your skin, but that keeps the product from coming off on clothing and furniture. Initially, the color is very orange, but if applied lightly and blended well the result is actually a natural-looking glow. It is a little too shimmery for me - I was looking for a more daytime look, but it'd be great for evening. After I finish my arms and legs, I wipe the excess off my hands onto my collarbone and neck. The coconut smells exotic and dissipates after an hour so it doesn't mess with my perfume too much.