November 28, 2014 | 1885 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Aquolina - Pink Sugar Creamy Body Lotion

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/14/2014 7:52:00 AM More reviews by MsPsylocke

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Well this is not very creamy more runny, but the smell is spot on and layers so well with my perfume. For winter since this isn't a thick cold weather moisturizer I mix this with my tub of CeraVe I put that on first then the Pink Sugar after. So this way I get the moisture I need with the scent I really like. This does layer really well with the EDP. So I will repurchase because it smells so good and for the summer this would be good as well.

So if this isn't moisturizing enough for you try a heavier lotion first then put this on. Works for me and I still get the layering of fragrance that I like. So yummy to me so I'm happy since you can get this online super cheap and you get a good size and the smell is just like the spray and rollerball.:)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/14/2011 12:29:00 AM More reviews by PurpleCupcake87

I love this body lotion. Smells just like my roller ball perfume. I was going to get the body lotion in the jar but figured it was going to be too moisturizing so I picked up this instead. Very Happy with my purchase.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/24/2011 3:06:00 PM More reviews by rkoshaba

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

A great dupe for this product is Victoria's Secret Drenched in Pink Body Lotion in Soft & Dreamy (16.9 ounces for $12). The pump applicator is more convenient, too. Aquolina's Pink Sugar Creamy Body Lotion is $25 for 8.45 ounces. You get double the amount for a fraction of the price, and they smell nearly identical! Why spend more for less?

rated 3 of 5 on 12/6/2009 7:36:00 PM More reviews by Yum3ji

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I received a sample of Aquolina's Pink Sugar Creamy Body Lotion from Sephora upon check-out. In the container, the fragrance mimics the prominent Pink Sugar perfume; meanwhile, the texture is thin and light. However, upon application, the fragrance turns sour. It's not until an hour later that the fragrance loses the initial sourness. I do appreciate the matte finish, so I'm a little torn about purchasing this or not. Until I make a decision, I'll stick with the free samples.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/5/2009 8:51:00 PM More reviews by CMeredith

I really like this lotion, although I have to agree that it is a bit runny. I love the scent and it moisturizes my skin very well!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/30/2009 12:23:00 PM More reviews by Limeburst

I agree that this product is runny, but its not a problem for me since i never use that much of lotion anyway. This lotion smells just like the perfume, which i find is kind of rare with lotion/perfume combos, and this actually stays on my skin for a while unlike other scents that tend to fade.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/15/2008 5:22:00 PM More reviews by DodgerDasher

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

No, just no. This lotion smells disgusting. I rubbed some on my hand, sniffed it, and it smelled TERRIBLE. It reminded me of bad breath, very sour, that's the only thing I can compare it to. Before it's dry it smells lightly sweet, not like a whole lot, but once it dries, look out. I had to wash my hands three times to get the smell off me. Did I get a bad batch or something? I sure hope so, so others don't have to suffer.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/27/2008 9:43:00 AM More reviews by countesscocofang

I love Pink Sugar so much, but this lotion leaves a lot to be desired. It's marketed as "creamy" but I think it should be called "smoothie" because it's so dang runny. It's not very moisturizing either, but the scent does stay with me for a while and it is perfect for layering under my PS perfume. I would not buy this again, but I would like to try the body souffle. :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/1/2008 1:49:00 PM More reviews by Diamonds

I agree with Marleypup--
Great fragrance (one of my absolute favorites ever!)
The lotion is VERY runny..you tip the lotion over and the lotion comes spilling out. It is not a lotion that needs to be tapped to get product out!
I can see a huge mess in my future if the cap busts off!

Anyway, A+ to the smell of the lotion/Aquolina Pink Sugar, but the packaging doesn't work with the liquidy consistancy of the lotion. Maybe a delicate upright pump dispenser would be a good option?
The lotion itself smells amazing, and does not sway from the fragrance.

I would buy this again no doubt, even with the issues above!

rated 2 of 5 on 1/3/2008 7:10:00 PM More reviews by marleypup

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Violet

I hate to give any Pink Sugar-scented item a poor review.

But as many of you savvy ladies know, perfumes with coordinating lotions...well, the lotions tend to be lower in quality. I don't even know the ingredients in this product, which worries me. I hate putting mineral oil/petroleum on my skin, and I imagine this has it.

The scent is beautiful and long-lasting, very true to the Pink Sugar perfume.

The packaging is frustrating, as the cap is leaky. The texture is definitely *not* creamy, so the name is incredibly misleading; it's very runny and hard to put on the skin. It smooths easily, and leaves a sexy sheen, so it's very nice for going out dancing. The scent lingers after a long night at a smoky bar.

I don't get any moisturization from this, only a temporary soft-skin feel.

I received it as a gift from a lovely person, but will not purchase it again for myself--I will stick to e-tailer duplicates.