MAC Plushglass in Nice Buzz

4.5

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

This is an inoffensive, sheer lip gloss with subtle shimmer that I can see working on most skintones. On my pale lips it provides a very light wash of champagne tinted glossiness that works well on it's own for a very natural look, or on top of a nude lipliner. I personally like the slight tingling sensation when applied, and the texture is definitely less sticky that the original lipglass. Not HG material, but something I like to keep in my bag if I want to effortlessly apply gloss with no mirror.

on 12/6/2011 2:08:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

This is my favorite l/g of all time. Especially to go out at night, I like to use Whirl lipliner to fill my lips with then I apply nice buzz over it, and I am good to go for the night! This is the perfect champagne- shimmer lipgloss on my NW25 skin. I usually stay away from these colors on my lips, so I am forever grateful to the makeup artist who talked me into trying it. I don't think I will ever be able to go without!!

on 9/17/2011 3:48:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Neutral

I'm not going to lie, I still have no idea what the difference between a plushglass and a lipglass actually is besides the tingling. Is it plumping my lips? Is it more moisturizy? Who knows.
At a MAC store, they recommended this as a nice gloss to layer on top of half n half; so I've been using it ever since on top of a ton of different nude and pink lipsticks - it adds a fun shimmer to matte lipsticks.

on 10/29/2010 12:30:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I never really got the concept of plushgasses, and this is not one that will make me come around and justify their existence. Nevertheless, I went out and got this one out of pure curiosity, in the hope that it would add a tiny bit of goldy paleness and subtle shimmer to my lips - that's kind of what it looks like in the tube, right? No unrealistic expectations there. Well it goes on clear. Clear as water. Plus once applied it has that cold tingly sensation to it which I loathe with all my might. So yeah, I don't get what the fuss is about. No color payoff whatsoever, no special shimmer, no magic potion in a tube. In my opinion, not worth going anywhere near it.

on 7/11/2009 4:00:00 AM

This is a pretty color but I use it the same way as instant gold (which I love) to tone down colors and add plumpness. I prefer instant gold. I like the smell of these but I dont like the burny feeling to make your lips plump. I prefer lustreglasses and lipglasses. I will use what I have but I wont be buying another.

on 1/20/2009 8:57:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

GREAT COLOR!!!!! Perfect with a dark eye!! The perfect champagne for me (NW20). I just love this. I have one of the other colors as well, and I think they have the perfect amount of shimmer without being glittery. Just beautiful!

on 1/12/2009 7:51:00 PM

Plushglasses are hands down my favorite lipglass formula. I have quite a few, but my favorites are Wildly Lush, Angel Cream, Big Baby and, of course, Nice Buzz. Nice Buzz is a sexy, golden-champagne that makes my lips look full! My only complaint with the Plushglass formula is the awful smell. I like the smell of Lipglass, but Plushglasses smell like a cheap vanilla-spice candle, yuk.

on 10/12/2008 9:28:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

I was in MAC "just looking" one night and the MA was showing me some different eye looks. I was impressed at the way the brushes worked ad I loved the colors she used. However once she finished she picked out a plushglass snce i already have many lipglasses and I wanted something diffeerent. When she brought it over I thought it would be ashy/too pale for my NC45 skin. But I loved it. I can't really explain the color...not too shimmery, frosty, or clear. I like to call it perfection. This is one of my most complimented items. Whenever I wear it someone is always asking about it. I just hope MAC keeps it around.

on 8/20/2008 11:23:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I went in to macys recently to pick up my beloved smolder while the bf sat in the car. I tried this on and bought it, went out to the car and before I could even shut my car door, the bf says "holy s~$t.. Your lips are huge". Nuff said. I love it. Sheer champagney gold and goes with everything.

on 6/14/2008 10:35:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I adoooore this! I wear it usually over one of my MAC lipsticks, but It could just as easily be worn alone. It gives your lips a nice gold shimmer, and isn't sticky at all! Plushglasses are my favorite I would say, and this is my favorite one. I would definetly repurchase.

Popular Lip Glosses