Kerastase Ciment Thermique

4.4

Water, cyclopentasiloxane, propylene glycol, dimethiconol, triethanolamine, PEG/PPG-17/18 dimethicone, phenoxyethanol, carbomer, behentrimonium chloride, polyquaternium-4, potato starch modified, hydroxylpropyl guar, methylparaben, limonene, amodimethicone, cetyl alcohol, quaternium-33, trideceth-6, methosulfate, quaternium-33, trideceth-6, 2-oleamido-1,3-octadecanediol, geraniol, linalool, cetrimonium chloride, citral, parfum/fragrance

This is hands down my HG product. I use it after every wash on my weak and fine blonde hair. I can't recommend it enough.

However you have to make sure you're using it correctly otherwise it doesn't take effect. It doesn't seem to activate until you blow dry and apply heat to your hair (from a straightener) and then like magic - POW! Soft, smooth locks.

Worth every cent.

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I have used this product for about six months now and I add about a dime size to my freshly washed, long hair before blowdrying it. It seems to make it smoother and a little bit softer. It doesn't weigh down my hair the same way oil sometimes does. However, I could probably get the same result using a small amount of pure argan oil instead of this more expensive product. It smells alright, not super delightful, but nice enough.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

I got a miniature of this product as a gift with purchase at the Duty Free. It has a lotion kind of texture and a weird medicine/grass smell, but works amazingly on my hair. To be honest, my hair isn't damaged, but this doesn't weigh it down and makes it look soft and shiny instead.

I always blow dry my hair and use a heat protecting leave-in, but it's good to know that Ciment Thermique is actually a thermo active treatment, that is not only protecting, but also improving my hair's health.

I'm still deciding whether or not to get a full size of this product, considering its price and the fact that my current leave-in works great for me as well.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Love, love, love!
I have natural brown hair (no highlights or colouring) but with lots of split ends because I blow dry daily.
This product leaves hair SO smooth and soft! And I usually run away from leave in products, but this one didn't weigh down my hair.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

First of all thank you to everyone that have left a positive reply on this product. I have tried so many different products previously to pep up my damaged highlighted hair and nothing would seem to give my hair what it needed. After using this product my hair gradually returned to what it once was before. I started seeing results from the first use already but now that I have used it already 6-7 times my hair is back to normal. I have to admit this product doesn't get you around regular trims. Also using the right quality shampoo, conditioner and hair mask is a must for colored or highlighted hair. In addition to this I have purchased the Fibre Architect Kerastase for the ends/ split ends which I have applied yesterday for the first time, so let's see,- Thank You all for Your help I am once smiling again!!! :D :D :D
(you have have HAVE to apply the product first and then use the blow-dryer or other heating tools to activate the magic..just saying in case..;)) )

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Waste of money...

I recently bought this product because, after reading the description and also taking advice from a hairdresser, I was under the impression that it is a great heat protector and leaves your hair looking and feeling gorgeous. Perhaps it does do something to help protect your hair against heat damage, but given that my hair actually looks more frizzy and feels quite dry after using it, I'm not entirely convinced!

The only reason I have given this as much as two stars is because it does seem to add volume to your hair, which is always a bonus for people with fine and lifeless hair (like myself). Also, providing you don't use too much (an amount roughly the size of a 20p coin is fine), it doesn't make your hair feel greasy.

Given that this product promises more than what it can offer, I would definitely say it is over-priced! I recently bought some Loreal Elvive Smooth & Polish Aqua Serum, available on the high street, for one quarter of the price and in my opinion it is a better alternative! Apart from being cheaper, it actually helps tame the frizz, is a better smell, and leaves my hair looking more glossy.

There are a lot of mixed reviews about this product, which is understandable as everyone's hair is different, but if you are someone with very fine hair that is prone to frizz then don't expect any miracles by using Keratase Ciment Thermique because you won't get one!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Other

Really love this product!! I've been using this heat protection for sooo many years and couldn't be happier!
Another cheaper alternative is Tresemme Heat Protection, love it too!! :)

Skin: Combination, Other, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

Love this product apart from it smelling amazing and having heat protestant benefits it leaves hair feeling silky smooth and soft, i dont use this on regular bases only when i know ill be using heat on my hair,.
Definitely with the money especially if you have damaged hair,

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

I have long, very damaged hair from heavy bleach highlights with high lift color in between. I also blow dry and flat iron daily. This particular product from the Kérastase Thermique line is specifically recommended for my damaged hair type, however I do not find that it is beneficial for my hair. The key ingredient in this product is ceramides. My hair loves ceramides and they definitely help with damage, but I don't think the concentration of ceramides in this product is high enough to make a difference.

I want soft, smooth, glossy looking hair but Ciment leaves my hair looking and feeling nearly as naturally dry and dull as if I had not put anything in it at all. It offers a decent level of heat protection, however I get much better results from Keratine Thermique, or even Nectar Themique. For someone with damaged hair looking for a heat protectant that improves the look and health of their hair I would recommend Shu Uemura Ultimate Remedy Duo-Serum and/or Kérastase Keratine Thermique. Both of these contain very high concentrations of ceramides and are much more effective.

This is a styling product. It isn't a leave in conditioner, or a "treatment" per se. It does good things to the hair, but it is really in the wrong category. This is a heat activated reconstructing milk for damaged, brittle hair, both of which I have, that is meant to be applied to the hair prior to blow drying or ironing. It is 125 ml, and retails for $43.00. Ouch. It is a cream, and it definitely seems to speed up drying time and encourage the hair to do what I'm trying to get it to do. That's pretty much it, but nothing really improves the condition of my hair. They didn't add fragrance to this one, which is fine with me,. but they didn't try to mask the chemically smell either, which is unpleasant. I just started a Nectar Thermique, which appears to serve the same purpose, but it is fragranced and seems to be a better product. I would not repurchase either, however, because I have many styling products that protect my hair from heat styling and cut down drying time, and the others are more reasonably priced.

Top Rated Kerastase Products