November 23, 2014 | 1791 users online

Lipstick - Kanebo - Lunasol Intellectual Lips Full Glamour

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2010 3:17:00 PM More reviews by starrystarzzz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought a red and I love how sheer it apply to my lips like it's translucent!
There are subtle glitters inside the lipstick.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/26/2009 3:58:00 PM More reviews by bebe_girl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

creamy. moist/dewy finish. but not very moisturizing (my lips always chap when i wear this). it's already shiny as it is so no need to put on a lipgloss over it. gorgeous range of shades. sheer but buildable color. not very long-lasting, but you can always reapply. overall, i'm satisfied with my purchase but this is no HG.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/3/2008 10:54:00 AM More reviews by 8hourcream

Eek.

I love Lunasol, I really really really do - but I am not keen on this lipstick.

I have it in four colours. I find the texture quite hard, and not very pigmented. I was dying for Pink Beige so much and I barely use it now - it just isnt quite as glossy, plumping, juicy as I had hoped. I paid $40 so I expect it!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/20/2008 11:03:00 PM More reviews by Ania_Wang

This is an adorable lipstick! I would say, that this is a lipstick and a gloss in one! Thats why you dont have to apply any gloss over it. Beautiful colors and incredibly moisturising texture!
It lasts longer then a gloss, but not longer then a common lipstick.
I have it in Coral Pink and Pearlish Orange. These colors are very beautiful and natural.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/20/2008 1:56:00 AM More reviews by miranets

Beautiful colour selection, wonderful texture. Everything about Lunasol lipsticks screams class. The pigment is quite sheer but if one chooses something from the dark spectrum and uses it on top of Canmake's lip concealer, it will look divine. Very creamy and moist but does not bleed beyond the lips, fades evenly and does not leave a gross pigment ring.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/8/2007 6:37:00 PM More reviews by cuddlybear

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

BEST. LIPSTICK. EVER.

Not much of a Japnaese mu lover myself, but being a lipstick freak, I have to say I am so obsessed with the fleckenschnitte's review on this Lunasol lipstick, I want to try this lipstick so badly. But definitely not paying $27 for one.

Out of the blue, I search thru ebay, there's this l/s popping up by the price of $9.99, I just scored it in a heart beat.

After using it 4 days in a row, now I have to say I am totally in love with it, I got the exact same color like fleckenschnitte, No. 25 (pink beige), it looks good already in picture, but it looks even better on my lips. This is a beige tone medium pink, with micro glitter, which flatters my NC20 complexion a lot. What's more, this l/s is very pigmented, you hardly need to apply 2-3 coats to have it shown up.

The texture of this l/s is a dream, it's creamy, moisturizing and semi glossy , I don't even have to put balm on before applying this. I am already obsessed and lemming more, so bad we coulnd't get it in states, but then again, Lunasol pops up occasionally on ebay, you might like to try your luck.

Will I buy this again? Yes Yes Yes.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/1/2007 12:17:00 PM More reviews by fleckenschnitte

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

***This review contains pictures of the product, please click continued to view the formatted version incl. pic(s)***

Lunasol is Kanebo's high-end makeup brand only available in a few Asian countries. I didn't use to be a big fan of most of their stuff but I found a few truly great items including their lipstick!

I would have never gotten this lipstick if I didn't find it for about 1/3 cheaper on ebay (incl. shipping). While I pay 3150 Yen for a Maquillage lipstick because I know they're good I'd probably not have paid the same for Lunasol since the brand didn't perform as well as it should in my experience (especially for the high pricetags!). But when I saw this gorgeous color on ebay I had to snatch it up.

The lipstick comes in a square shaped darker golden tube, not the packaging that really appeals to me usually but it's elegant and sophisticated.

The texture of the lipstick is amazing! It's creamy and moisturizing but doesn't vanish quickly. In fact it stays on really long on me despite speaking and drinking a lot.

It's not fragranced which is a plus in my opinion!

When it's new it comes covered in a light spraying of shimmer but it dissappears as soon as you touch the surface.

I have 4 colors so far:

25 Beige Pink: A shimmery medium pigmented nude pink beige shade, gorgeous and flattering! It's one of those "perfect" lipcolors out there!

26 Beige Aqua: Very light nude beige. Comes with a coating of glitter but the lipstick is more satin on me, no shimmer I can really see.

29 Diamond: This is a nude beige with some green micro-glitters. It's quite pale but I really like it!
30 Sapphire: A medium soft pink It turns a bit paler on my lips than in the tube.

I am a cool-toned PPP/NW15 with brown eyes