July 28, 2014 | 2044 users online

Moisturizers - Cliniderm - Cream

rated 4 of 5 on 2/8/2014 10:56:00 PM More reviews by shandwork

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is a very good no frills cream for when your skin is very angry and everything you put on it only makes it angrier. This plain jane drugstore cream will soothe and moisturize. I buy this product for what it doesn't do, irritate very sensitive, dry, mature, rosacea. Not crazy about the ingredients, but it works when nothing else will.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/29/2014 5:04:00 PM More reviews by shi1

This is just a good cream to have around. It is really thick and "gluey" but it works. Its non-comedogenic, does not contain parabens, dyes, perfumes, etc. You can use it on your face and body and does a great job on both. Its great when you need some serious moisturizing. I wouldn't recommend it for the face unless you really need it and I would recommend using a small amount. For the body, it does a really good job at keeping the skin hydrated even during Canadian winters. Its not greasy. If you intend to use it on the body, the 100g bottle is pretty pricey at 18$, but if you're using it for the face, its a decent price because you only use a little at time. Its a no fuss product, without any fancy packaging, but its a good product to have around if you suffer from dry skin and/or live in a cold climate!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/6/2014 10:15:00 PM More reviews by iheartmakeup01

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Other

I love this cream ! Perfect for my sensitive skin. It is kind of rich, so I would not put this on summer time. But, it is perfect for winter, when I have dry cheeks. I would not put this on morning, because it is kind of heavy for my combo skin. I love this for evening, or for when I need extra moisture. Will buy again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/6/2013 11:47:00 AM More reviews by Elektraza86

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have the driest skin in the world. My make up usually looks awful. For awhile there I was using alba botanicals. It seemed to work. Until I tried this. My skin soaked it like a sponge and it looks supple and smooth! The redness died down too because its not irritated. New HG. :)

rated 4 of 5 on 7/11/2013 2:50:00 PM More reviews by luciaq

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Straight, Medium Eyes: Other

If I could describe Cliniderm as the ideal husband: not very attractive but very reliable, sturdy, gentle non-irritating, has body(volume), is there when you need him, long lasting... well that should be a reliable description.

It is excellent for problem skin, because it is "without parabens, dyes, perfume, lanolin, formaldehyde or proteins". I first bought it 6 years ago when my doctor recommended it for eczema, and every time I have very dry or eczema skin on face or body, I take it out and it works to moisturize very well.

It's unattractive because of it's fragrance free, white, and thick. My roommate described the consistency as "white glue", very adequte, because it even smells faintly like glue.
Another note is the packaging: the picture here is the 100g squeeze tube, quite hygiene, sold for about $18 CAD. There's also the 454g (1 pound) jar, sold for double the 100g price so that is definitely a better bargain.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/18/2012 8:12:00 PM More reviews by funnygirlup

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

For whatever reason, i am not attracted to plain packaging, unfragranced creams. They seem so boring to me .... but after using retin a and having peeling on my nose that wont seem to heal i needed something non orrotating and moisturizing to help fix my skin.
It is everything it says it is...no smell, non-irritating and moisturizing. I have oily skin and was worried with its thick consistency id have a terrible breakout but oddly my skin after a week is amazing. Its soft clear and dewy. Im honestly amazed. I will never use another product.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/7/2011 1:30:00 PM More reviews by mariyelle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I found this rich moisturiser to be more than sufficient in combating my very dry skin. As an avid Retin-A Micro user, I have tried numerous "riche" moisturisers (Bioderma, Avene, and Biotherm to name a few) and while generally good, even the most "hypo-allergenic" varieties would cause slight irritation.
Through some research I found the irritant few Cliniderm, and at $17CAD for 100g I thought I would give it a shot. Overall its a great moisturiser.
While I like how the Cliniderm cream is rich and moisturising (maybe a little greasy), the fact that is doesn't nothing to irritate my skin is remarkable. I will definitely repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/16/2011 9:18:00 PM More reviews by Simoneelise

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

The name on the tube is "Cliniderm Soothing Cream". I have gone through two tubes of this. I use it only in the winter or when my skin needs extra TLC. It has a very thick texture, which isn't the nicest since it makes it difficult to spread and feels a bit like vaseline on the face! However, it is completely fragrance free and does live up to it's "soothing" name. I usually use it on extra dry patches and it fixes them up quickly. It has never caused any sort of irritation. The price is reasonable. I never use this under makeup. It's the one cream I keep in the medicine cabinet so that it's on hand when I need it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/9/2008 2:05:00 PM More reviews by user24678

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I occassionally use this in small amounts on my drier patches (usually overnight but sometimes also in very small patches during the day if needed) in combination with the Cliniderm lotion. It is a very heavy product so probably not something you'd want to put on your entire face and then attempt to apply makeup over, but it is very helpful at quickly rehydrating very dry skin and it's completely non-irritating, even around the eyes. I sometimes use this on my eyes overnight for a moisture boost. It especially comes in handy during the dry winter weather.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/1/2007 9:38:00 AM More reviews by psmitty

Love the fact it's cheap, non-comedogenic, and non-irritating but the consistency isn't great. It stays sticky for a while after application and leaves a whiteish film for a little while. Therefore, the absorption could be much speedier and natural-feeling. It's good for nighttime use, though. I do prefer the lotion, as it absorbs and feels better.