November 1, 2014 | 1308 users online

Mascara - Max Factor - Volume Couture - Rich Black

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/9/2012 9:25:00 AM More reviews by sharee20

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have this in Auburn and the shade is ok, maybe a little reddish, the mascara just coats my lashes, not much else. It does seperate well, i may save the brush.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/10/2011 1:00:00 PM More reviews by janetchan216

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I wish I can buy this again, then this would be the only one that I'll buy!! Why has Max Factor discontinued in Canada and US when there are that many good products with amazing review and loyal customers??

I discovered Max Factor through this product, and once I used this I was ready to dash back to the shop to buy more!! I've also introduced this to my best friend and my cousin and the both loved it!
It kept curls, and volumized like crazy, lengthened decently, and best was it never flaked or smudged, but it washed off easily.
Since the first one I used, I was only able to get 3 more before I couldn't find it anymore. Needless to say, I was out to find another HG mascara.... it was heart breaking :(
It's difficult to find mascara that doesn't smudge under my eyes since I have oily skin.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/1/2011 1:08:00 AM More reviews by TeHNyboR

You know, it's just my luck that I would discover a mascara this great AFTER Max Factor had been discontinued in the U.S. Go me! But anyways, I received this in a swap and wow! I don't think I've EVER used a mascara that separated this well in my life! Almost each individual lash of mine was separated and given a beautiful and clean look. Very natural, but it volumized quite well, so it was natural with a whole lotta kick! The only gripe I really have is that it tends to flake a bit on me, but nothing I can't easily clean up. If I can ever get my hands on this stuff again, I'm definitely taking advantage of it!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/23/2010 7:50:00 PM More reviews by msommerlund

This mascara was my HG until MF became unavailable in Canada. It offers perfectly separated lashes while adding volume and length, without flaking, clumping or smearing - the perfect combination! If you like this, Cover Girl Volume Exact is the exact same product - check it out.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/1/2010 8:24:00 AM More reviews by lillybloo

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

My HG mascara, hands down. Never clumps, perfect application. Very buildable, without looking cakey. I can't believe it's no longer available...I want to cry! I'm on my last tube and it's about finished. Anyone know anything close????

rated 5 of 5 on 10/23/2010 9:40:00 AM More reviews by KathleenNYC

The best mascara I've ever used. I just finished my last tube and it is really sad. I have deep set eyes and mostly get a smudge on my browbone AND under my eyes from every mascara I've tried, except for waterproof, and who wants to wear that everyday??

I miss Max Factor.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/17/2010 4:42:00 PM More reviews by Sirenas

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is the best mascara ever! No buts or ifs. This mascara does exactly what I want. I have short lashes and not every full, so I always want a mascara that will add not only volume but also lengthen them and this is it. I have tried countless mascaras and none did both. This mascara makes my lashes look long enough and adds so much volume without clumping and flaking at all! It lasts the whole day and holds the curl perfectly. I was asked once what mascara I was wearing because my lashes looked so full, and that has never happened before EVER! I'm so upset that this is discontinued, is this really true? I keep looking for it hoping I will find it. I have both a few mascaras to replace my beloved Max factor but none do what this little tube did :( I will go on ebay and pay double the price if I have to, now that my darling is LOVE!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/26/2010 11:10:00 PM More reviews by kariann121

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have yet to find a better mascara...and I have been really looking since this one is rated pretty toxic on cosmeticdatabase.com it truly makes my lashes full, long, and never flakes or smudges!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2010 4:15:00 AM More reviews by MissEmpress

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the FIRST mascara I tried that I liked and that made my lashes look full and long.

I thought mascara was pointless before using this 3 years ago, as I was using the pink & green tube (that was supposed to be the best, but did nothing).

I had a friend who had amazing looking makeup and lashes and she told me she used that, she had an extra one, I tried it and LOVED it! Awesome mascara! I once wore it and CG Lashblast together and was in the MAC store and some lady was getting false lashes and told the artist she wanted the ones I had on and was asking me which ones they were...I told her they were real. That was SUCH a compliment to me as my normal lashes are wispy and unnoticeable so to be in the MAC store and have someone request lashes like mine was pretty awesome.

I definitely recommend this and will continue to use it.

Update: I am totally upset that they are going out of business...omg. I need t>o go check if my local stores still have any of these and buy some

rated 5 of 5 on 7/3/2010 5:52:00 PM More reviews by fabs162

This and max factors 2000 calorie mascara used to be my favorite mascaras they both did about the same thing gave me great definition and amazing volume and the brushes were very easy to work with. I hate that these were discontinued but I have found maybelline soft n' full is a really good replacement.