Aura Cacia Aromatherapy Foam Bath - Patchouli Sweet Orange

on 4/20/2011 5:14:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I love this stuff!! Can't believe there are only 2 reviews on this right now :(
This foams up wonderfully and smells like a dream! It was so relaxing. You can definitely smell the scent in this, and it didn't fade very quickly either. However, as with most bubble bath, the bubbles did begin to disappear after not too long. But, hey, I got one pouch of this for about a dollar, and I only needed less than half of it to get enough bubbles. I will definitely repurchase this next time I see it some where!

on 3/31/2007 3:03:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I love this bubbly little delight in a tub! I tried a sample packet and knew I have to have the full tub! It smells so nice, a light scent that carries with you long after you get outta the tub! I love patchouli, but I understand that other people don't. Even if you don't (like my mom), she still likes the way this smells because it is not overpowering! Nice fresh orange scent in there too! They blend together so well! I find this to be a moisturing and relaxing end to a hard day at work and have re-purchased several times! I reccommend it to anyone with loves a good ol soak in the tub! Its a powder but it dissolves fast and makes a nice creamy foam. The tub costs $13.35 CDN.

Popular Bath Treatments