October 25, 2014 | 926 users online

Eye Shadow - Hard Candy - Delusional Eye Shadow Quartet

rated 4 of 5 on 1/5/2010 1:09:00 PM More reviews by insidiousplan

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I like this quartet. It's not my favorite, but it's really unique. The colors go well together and bled easily. They stay on pretty well, only fading some. It's a great departure from the norm.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/20/2009 9:21:00 PM More reviews by kully

loooove it
not an everyday quad for me but its defenently my favorite one that i own:)
i cant think of what the color is called right now but the pink in the quad is a dupe for a color by mac!
there all pastel colors but they are sooo unique.
you cant tell how pretty these are by just looking at them in the quad
but once you swatch them they are just so pretty!
the little pans in mine fall out easily though
oohhh well
i soo recomend this

rated 5 of 5 on 5/4/2009 6:19:00 PM More reviews by candybob15

This quartet was only $4 at TJ Maxx and the colors are amazing!! They are really shimmery and unique. My personal favorite is the sparkly blue-gray on the top to use as eyeliner!! Gorgeous!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/27/2009 2:01:00 AM More reviews by Lexx13

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I got this dirt cheap off ebay, since I love duo-chromes I knew I had to have it : )
Overall, I am really impressed with the texture and quality of HC eyeshadows. They are so creamy and pigmented, easy to blend, and stay on for the day.
This little gem contains 3 light iridescent colors, green, pink, and blue. The best way to wear these is as a highlight, or over a dark shade. Just watch the colors transform when you layer them over black!
The silver shade is super pigmented, and makes a great liner or crease color.
Highly recommend this palette!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/26/2009 7:20:00 PM More reviews by MakeupMaven101

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I got this for 4 dollars at my tj maxx and will be going back for more. amazing colors and amazing lil brushes ;-)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/8/2008 9:11:00 AM More reviews by Magixz

After reading the reviews of Delusional colors and how they mix and retrieve various gleams of color in various light, I knew I wanted it for my collection. I lucked out and found it yesterday during Penny's Sephora 20% off sale! This is my first Hard Candy item. I do love the colors and I love the way they glide on so smoothly. The shadow blended great into one another, and it stayed put all day without a primer! This has got to be a good quality item. I will buy more of the Hard Candy line as I find items that fit into my collection. Delusional is a real usable treat for eye shadow junkie's such as myself. There is a little cute sparkle brush applicator also. I noticed the other shades did not have this same cute little brush. I do not believe it will be good to apply shadows, but it is special, and perhaps I will be able to use it for brows, or whatever. It adds sparkle and fun to the shadow kit. I think any young teen would love this for a first time shadow kit too, although I think if the shadow were applied too thick, it may not be appropriate for young ladies just starting to learn how to apply eye shadow. The colors are light in first appearance, but really stand out.
Thanks for the reviews on this item! I do love the colors.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/22/2008 11:15:00 PM More reviews by Sinjinn

I love, love, love these colors. They are wonderfully versatile in that three of them are interference colors (blue, green and red), so when swept over any other non-interference color, they don't obscure or alter the color at all, they just add the interference color's iridescence to it when the light hits just right. I use the red with plum colored eyeshadow and the blue with indigo and it really makes the colors pop.
Worn alone, you get the subtle flash of the interference iridescence without making it look like you're wearing white eyeshadow. You can build it up so that it does look like that if you want it to, however.
This stuff is just fun to play with or for when you want to draw attention to your eyes.
As far as quality - it's velvety and very easy to blend - it's great!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/4/2008 3:20:00 PM More reviews by Ello

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Unique and pretty color combinations! Easy application and decent wearing time.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/23/2007 4:01:00 PM More reviews by GimpyPoop

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is definitely one of the most unique eye palettes Ive owned. The three duochrome, iridescent colors are definitely a departure from my usual array of very neutral and run of the mill colors. I used Core the white that flashes green, as the base shade, then Soul the silver shade on the other corners of my eyes. Then I used the blue white shade as the highlight and a little Swell the white that flashes pink in the inner corners of my eyes. Very cool and futuristic looking because the light colors really translate nicely and the color flashes are very neat looking! However, unfortunately I do not like the way light colors look on my eyes because it definitely makes my already small Asian eyes look ever smaller. I top off the look by tightlining with black, but it still looks a bit off to me. The staying power is pretty decent with Urban Decay Primer Potion, but I did notice a little bit of fading. Im giving this quartet high ratings because I think it I quite unique and high quality and it would probably look fantastic on someone paler or someone who is able to master it correctly. Im just too darn tan and it makes my eyes look smaller. I think I am going to try to incorporate this palette with some darker colors and if that fails - up for swap it goes!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2006 4:37:00 PM More reviews by meeko

I just bought this quad shadow pallette after lusting after it for way too long. I must say, the colors live up to my expectations. They are highly pigmented and the iridensence is so unusual and beautiful. I wore the silver and blue/lavender out to dinner the other day and I didn't think the color lasted all that long. However, this is pretty standard for me as I have really really oily lids. I tried it again with the UD primer potion and the problem was solved. I like all four shades and I like how deep the silver goes on- its not light and "blueish" looking at all. The little brush that comes with the pallette is a welcome addition to the standard spronge tip applicator. Over all, i am very satisfied!!