August 29, 2014 | 1770 users online

Lip Gloss - Yves Saint Laurent - Golden Gloss 8 Golden Blackcurrant

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/12/2009 11:44:00 AM More reviews by eurodivas

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love YSL golden glosses and this is my latest acquisitions. Same qreat quality and effect as the other colors. The only drawback to this color is that I have not found any ipsticks/liners in my collection that I can layer this with. Currently I am wearing this as a stand alone gloss and definitely worth trying.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/4/2008 5:56:00 AM More reviews by blondefornow

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

Years ago I wore a YSL lipstick called "Prismatic Purple". It was a Marilyn Manson style purple in the tube but sheer and glossy on. I LOVED this lipstick and repeatedly paid over $25 each (16 years ago!) for some time. It was discontinued (of course) and I've been searching for something similar ever since. I've got VERY pale, cool toned skin and LOVE deep grape lip colors and glosses. I came upon this when I had a german store coupon and was in a rush. I grabbed this without testing even but have been very happy with it. I wish it were more pigmented but it tints my lips a lovely grape and makes my teeth look whiter. I've been wearing L'Oreal's Rose Glow as a blush and heavy mascara and for some reason this sets the look off perfectly. I HATE the little brush applicator since the bristles are forever going every which way and if I'm not paying attention (ie applying in the car) I end up with gloss everywhere BUT my lips! It is expensive but I've been trolling ebay and it's affordable there. I've had a little leakage which surprises me given the price and reputation of YSL. I will buy again however since it's a long lasting gloss, leaves a nice tint even after the gloss has faded and I like the taste as well.