April 19, 2014 | 1514 users online

Lip Gloss - Chanel - Pink fluo lip shine

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/7/2009 10:58:00 PM More reviews by kinonyc

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I'm so lucky that I found the one last tube of this in duty free today! I had never seen the color before, maybe that's because it's LE. It's a gorgeous hot hot pink that turns into the perfect rose on my fairly pigmented lips. A really pretty and wearable color. No shimmer whatsoever, just a jelly pink. If they made a Red Fluo I would be even happier.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2009 8:44:00 PM More reviews by Cug198

I managed to get this off of ebay and I love it! It is quite possibly my favorite lip gloss of all-time. It is a sheer, yet very well-pigmented, extremely glossy vibrant pink color. It makes my lips look so juicy and kissable. I lovelovelovelovelove it! I hope Chanel releases this again so I can buy 10 more tubes of it.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2007 3:37:00 PM More reviews by dniwerforward

Love it... Great summer colour.. son't be scared when you see it at first... very happy about this purchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2007 10:29:00 PM More reviews by daZblu

SO pretty... and easy to wear, absolutely perfect for summer, and retains moisture remarkably well. I also noticed it gives lipsticks a fantastic punch of shine and subtle je ne sais quoi.. Definitely will buy again...

rated 5 of 5 on 6/26/2007 2:22:00 PM More reviews by Cashmere

Pink Fluo has caused me to retire my Chanel Glossimer in Glaze. I love it that much. I am the shade of Naomi Campbell and this looks great on me. My hubby adores it. For some reason, it reminds me of MAC Lipgelee in Dewy Jube.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/21/2007 12:33:00 PM More reviews by Angela4508

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

The color scared me at first, until I put it on. I'm a PPP with brown hair and blue eyes. I like it alone, over pencil and over lipsticks. My fave right now is over the Rouge Allure in Silhouette. Gives sort of a pink/cherry pop to the creamy color.

I've had my girfriends of varying skin tones try this gloss and it is beautiful. Tends to take a little different hue on everybody. Should really try it out.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/15/2007 2:59:00 PM More reviews by krystennicole

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a le shade that is supposed to have a different appearance in ultra violet light. Since I'm rarely in ultra violet light-I can't tell you what it looks like. But in natural light it is a sheer bright pink. Not as bright as the tube color so anyone could wear this. Perfect for summer. Perfect to layer over other lipsticks or glosses. No sparkles in this one.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2007 2:48:00 AM More reviews by anderson02

LOVE THIS! don't let the color scare you, it looks really nice on your lips. i love it so much that i bought 2!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/31/2007 10:27:00 AM More reviews by FoXyKiTten01

So i caved and got pink fluo after buying mango fluo. This is the one that definately has more color out of the two. The texture is wonderful a nice jelly/gel without being too sticky or overly watery. In the tube it looks like a bright cherry red, but once applied to lips it goes on a gorgeous just bitten cherry shade with fushia undertones. This looks GORGEOUS applied over a nude lippie or chanel's sarong glossimer.