November 28, 2014 | 1946 users online

Moisturizers - Garnier - Nutritioniste Ultra-Lift Anti-Wrinkle Firming Night Cream

rated 4 of 5 on 11/18/2014 5:44:00 PM More reviews by grapes123xo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I like this cream alot, the smell is actually sweet unlike other creams i have tried. I do see firming around my eyes when i do this. Its also really moisturizing.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/13/2014 10:52:00 PM More reviews by jogun11

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I am only on my first jar of this, but I immediately saw a difference in my skin! I was looking for a drugstore retinol product to replace another one that was pretty good but it's price went up quite a jump. I am so glad I tried this one...it has made all the difference.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/6/2013 8:59:00 AM More reviews by Walko

Thought I'd give this a go as the price was right. But it's not great. It will moisturise ,so for a cheap basic cream it's ok.But it doesn't really offer any anti aging benefits, antioxidants etc.As for the" ultra lift" claims that's a a nonsense, NO cream can do that. Ok it contains retinol , not a lot as it's away at the bottom of the ingredients list. And anyway retinol will not remain stable in jar packaging so it's useless. If you want a good retinol product Neutrogena night cream is excellent and it's in a tube.So if all you're after is moisturisation this is good, but personally I prefer my creams to be antiaging and this is not.And I'm not keen on the smell, so overlall no repurchase here.You can do better for your skin.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/6/2013 8:21:00 AM More reviews by xine_07

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I believe is breaking me out. Spots on my cheeks where normally I never get pimples. It's the only thing that is new in my routine, which is unfortunate. When I first starting using it only at night I quite liked it. It moisturizes well and does not make me greasy overnight and made my skin feel soft. Due to the breakout I am discontinuning use.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/28/2013 10:58:00 AM More reviews by mellifera

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I used up the entire jar of this, and I still can't decide if I like it. I bought this back in May. I woke up one morning and realized I was 34, hadn't slept through the night in 5 years thanks to my kids, and had wrinkles. And not slight this-is-what-happens-when-you-age-gracefully wrinkles but deep forehead creases I'd expect to see on some grizzled Hollywood veteran gracing People's Sexiest Actor Alive list. FFS my almost 60 year old mother had younger looking skin than me. I went down to CVS, spent far too long agonizing over the billion choices, and decided on giving this a whirl.

For the first 4 weeks I didn't notice much change. The crows feet I had picked up improved, but my forehead wrinkles looked pretty much the same, and so did the smile lines around my mouth. I didn't notice improvement in those until I started using a retinol day cream (Neutrogena Health Skin AntiWrinkle). After about 6 weeks of that, my forehead wrinkles are practically invisible, the smile lines are still there but much improved, and my crows feet are completely gone.

I'm honestly not sure which moisturizer to give the credit for. On the one hand, the Garnier did clear up my crows feet almost immediately, moisturizes well, and didn't break me out. But on the other hand, I didn't get results on my deep wrinkles until I started using a day cream. I also really hated the fact that this came in a jar and not a more sanitary container with a pump like the Ultra Lift Day Cream does.

tl;dr Nice night cream for slight wrinkles. Very nice as an eye treatment. Deep wrinkles will require a retinol day treatment.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/2/2013 5:16:00 PM More reviews by movinon2013

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I gave this cream 4 lippies only because I have yet to find ANY product that deserves 5. And I doubt that I ever will, but I always hold on to hope lol. However, this cream is fantastic for me. It goes on very smoothly and evenly. I don't find it greasy at all. It gives my skin the perfect amount of moisture. When I wake up in the morning, my skin is very hydrated and soft. It feels plumper(I'm not saying it actually is plumper, but it feels like it). I have not found ANY moisturizer to make my skin feel this good upon waking the next morning, and I have tried many. Got this at the grocery store...retail $12.99, had a $2/off coupon attached. Decent price, great product! I will repurchase!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/3/2013 11:12:00 PM More reviews by cjenn

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I was on the hunt for a product with retinol in it, a vitamin A derivative or maybe I got that backwards. Anyway, being quite fond of Garnier products, I decided to try this one. The cream seems heavy at first application, but once it settles into the skin, it doesn't leave a greasy after feel. I think this is a very good cream for delivering moisture without excess oil, but not too sure about the lifting/anti-wrinkle busting claims. Not sure how much retinol this contains, but so far, it has left my skin softer and smoother feeling and I will continue to use it.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/9/2013 1:52:00 PM More reviews by Sarah1325

Meh this is my first night cream ever. I feel it didn't do anything to my skin. It hydrates but that's about it.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/17/2013 3:53:00 PM More reviews by Piffle37

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This product was just awful. I had to stop using after 1 weeks time because this product broke me out like crazy. Broke me out in places I had never broken out before. It has been 3 months and I'm still trying to get over the bad effects this product had on my skin. Will never buy a garnier product again.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/12/2012 2:09:00 PM More reviews by mpp08

I used this product for a week and noticed a difference. My only issue is that I have discovered that I am very senstive to products containing retinol. I get scaly bumps on my forehead and jaw line when I use this product consecutively but my skin tolerates it when I use it every 2-3 days.