April 24, 2014 | 1003 users online

Moisturizers - Garnier - Nutritioniste Ultra-Lift Anti-Wrinkle Firming Night Cream

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/6/2013 8:59:00 AM More reviews by Walko

Thought I'd give this a go as the price was right. But it's not great. It will moisturise ,so for a cheap basic cream it's ok.But it doesn't really offer any anti aging benefits, antioxidants etc.As for the" ultra lift" claims that's a a nonsense, NO cream can do that. Ok it contains retinol , not a lot as it's away at the bottom of the ingredients list. And anyway retinol will not remain stable in jar packaging so it's useless. If you want a good retinol product Neutrogena night cream is excellent and it's in a tube.So if all you're after is moisturisation this is good, but personally I prefer my creams to be antiaging and this is not.And I'm not keen on the smell, so overlall no repurchase here.You can do better for your skin.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/6/2013 8:21:00 AM More reviews by xine_07

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I believe is breaking me out. Spots on my cheeks where normally I never get pimples. It's the only thing that is new in my routine, which is unfortunate. When I first starting using it only at night I quite liked it. It moisturizes well and does not make me greasy overnight and made my skin feel soft. Due to the breakout I am discontinuning use.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/28/2013 10:58:00 AM More reviews by mellifera

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I used up the entire jar of this, and I still can't decide if I like it. I bought this back in May. I woke up one morning and realized I was 34, hadn't slept through the night in 5 years thanks to my kids, and had wrinkles. And not slight this-is-what-happens-when-you-age-gracefully wrinkles but deep forehead creases I'd expect to see on some grizzled Hollywood veteran gracing People's Sexiest Actor Alive list. FFS my almost 60 year old mother had younger looking skin than me. I went down to CVS, spent far too long agonizing over the billion choices, and decided on giving this a whirl.

For the first 4 weeks I didn't notice much change. The crows feet I had picked up improved, but my forehead wrinkles looked pretty much the same, and so did the smile lines around my mouth. I didn't notice improvement in those until I started using a retinol day cream (Neutrogena Health Skin AntiWrinkle). After about 6 weeks of that, my forehead wrinkles are practically invisible, the smile lines are still there but much improved, and my crows feet are completely gone.

I'm honestly not sure which moisturizer to give the credit for. On the one hand, the Garnier did clear up my crows feet almost immediately, moisturizes well, and didn't break me out. But on the other hand, I didn't get results on my deep wrinkles until I started using a day cream. I also really hated the fact that this came in a jar and not a more sanitary container with a pump like the Ultra Lift Day Cream does.

tl;dr Nice night cream for slight wrinkles. Very nice as an eye treatment. Deep wrinkles will require a retinol day treatment.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/2/2013 5:16:00 PM More reviews by movinon2013

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I gave this cream 4 lippies only because I have yet to find ANY product that deserves 5. And I doubt that I ever will, but I always hold on to hope lol. However, this cream is fantastic for me. It goes on very smoothly and evenly. I don't find it greasy at all. It gives my skin the perfect amount of moisture. When I wake up in the morning, my skin is very hydrated and soft. It feels plumper(I'm not saying it actually is plumper, but it feels like it). I have not found ANY moisturizer to make my skin feel this good upon waking the next morning, and I have tried many. Got this at the grocery store...retail $12.99, had a $2/off coupon attached. Decent price, great product! I will repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/3/2013 11:12:00 PM More reviews by cjenn

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I was on the hunt for a product with retinol in it, a vitamin A derivative or maybe I got that backwards. Anyway, being quite fond of Garnier products, I decided to try this one. The cream seems heavy at first application, but once it settles into the skin, it doesn't leave a greasy after feel. I think this is a very good cream for delivering moisture without excess oil, but not too sure about the lifting/anti-wrinkle busting claims. Not sure how much retinol this contains, but so far, it has left my skin softer and smoother feeling and I will continue to use it.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/9/2013 1:52:00 PM More reviews by Sarah1325

Meh this is my first night cream ever. I feel it didn't do anything to my skin. It hydrates but that's about it.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/17/2013 3:53:00 PM More reviews by Piffle37

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This product was just awful. I had to stop using after 1 weeks time because this product broke me out like crazy. Broke me out in places I had never broken out before. It has been 3 months and I'm still trying to get over the bad effects this product had on my skin. Will never buy a garnier product again.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/12/2012 2:09:00 PM More reviews by mpp08

I used this product for a week and noticed a difference. My only issue is that I have discovered that I am very senstive to products containing retinol. I get scaly bumps on my forehead and jaw line when I use this product consecutively but my skin tolerates it when I use it every 2-3 days.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/1/2012 12:41:00 PM More reviews by Titan2

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a product that does work well. It will not transform your face and make you look years younger over night; it will not remove wrinkles, but it will improve your skins firmness and appearance. When I run out of the product and don't replace it right away, I do notice a change in my skin. I use this as an everyday cream, not just at night. I have combination skin and it is the only product that does not cause pimples. As others have stated, it does make your skin feel tingly and red at first, but it does go away quickly.
The price is reasonable and it usually last me about 3 weeeks to a month using it twice a day.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/19/2012 12:30:00 AM More reviews by Lauren892

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Just started this product about a week ago. In my 20s and wanted a night cream to prevent wrinkles. So far, this kinda tingles and makes my skin a little red right when I put it on. I know it was retional in it which is probably why and my se sensitive skin just needs to get used to it. Made me break out the first couple nights also, probably another early sign of the retinol. Makes my skin feel smooth and even the next morning though, but need a couple more weeks on it to see how my skin adapts