November 27, 2014 | 1405 users online

Moisturizers - Elizabeth Arden - Millenium NIght Renewal Cream

rated 2 of 5 on 2/18/2014 7:22:00 AM More reviews by HSMakeup

Very oily and has WAY too much fragrance. Smells like a granny!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/24/2013 11:44:00 AM More reviews by Pambryant

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

These and other Elizabeth Arden creams/fragrances are all over the place at Ross and Marshalls stores, so the price isn't bad.

This is a nice cream-makes my skin glow and I think it makes the fine lines better.

I wouldn't recommend it for young girls with acne or break-out issues, because it is a little heavier, but it doesn't feel greasy when on. I would recommend using it as a night cream, or on days when you don't wear foundation. It makes my skin glow and feel nice.

The scent isn't bad or overly heavy. I prefer unscented creams/makeup, and don't care for some Avon/Estee Lauder/Elizabeth Arden creams/makeup because of the heavy perfume, but I can't smell this when it's on.

I think this is an excellent cream for women over 40, or over 30 with dry skin. Again, it makes my skin glow, isn't overly greasy (not really greasy at all), and seems to work well.

I haven't really tried it under foundation-I might prefer a "lighter" cream for daytime.

At Ross/Marshalls it's cheap, too. And ebay prices are comparable to those stores if you're not near one.

I'd prefer a squeeze tube, but it comes with a little plastic scoop to get it out of the jar.

Definitely worth trying.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/7/2012 11:04:00 AM More reviews by xcheck

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This product really moisturizes. I use it overnight on dry skin and it leaves my skin softer by morning. My skin must drink this up because when I put it on at night my face is very dewey. By morning, everything is absorbed. Highly recommend for those with dry skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/7/2011 3:45:00 PM More reviews by warran

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have just bought the day night and eye cream pack at Sams for $30.00... I have read the reviews and I am looking forward to seeing the rusults.. I will keep you posted!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/18/2011 12:54:00 AM More reviews by DomiEmi

I love this night cream! I stopped using it for about 6 months? I was trying other night creams but I had to come back to it. It is the only one that makes me look great when I wake up. It is expensive but sometimes you can find it at a TJMAXX for less. I did try the day version of it but I think the night one is much better. Try it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/18/2011 11:46:00 PM More reviews by JayLammMD

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

HG night cream. I don't know how this stuff works. But I swear to you it somehow almost makes lines disapear. I do (A LOT) to my face. Hell, it's botoxed, it's laser re-surfaced, peeled, polished you name it, and it lookes good for 51 years old. My guy leaves this one wrinkle on my forehead because he says it adds character (WHATEVER). I looked up in the rearview mirror the other day and that one wrinkle is gone. The only thing I have changed about my regimin is this cream. Like I said, I have no idea how it happened but it did. I don't even remember how I got this cream I think my mom bought it and didn't like the smell and said "here take this". GOOD FOR ME! my new HG night cream. And after asking my derm, it's OK to use with retinoids witch I also swear by.

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 5/30/2011 8:10:00 AM More reviews by niki0315

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got the deal at TJ MAXX for $24.95. It is a very typical EA moisturizer to me, feels pretty much the same as Visible Difference moisture cream in texture and smell but a little bit on the greasy side. In another way I think it is best for dehydrated skin which needs some extra oil to soften. For me I still wake up in the morning feel my skin dry. (my skin is lacking water not oil). Lastly I don't think it worth $88 in retail as it is just an ordinary moisturizer.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2011 6:51:00 PM More reviews by Baby1black

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I usually get this product at TJMAX or Marshalls. A HG product for me. I have extremely sensitive dry skin. I have tried so many products and the only one that works for me is this one. Recently my local TJMAX has increased the price on this product. I guess that shows u how good it is.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/1/2009 8:22:00 AM More reviews by bitesizemelly

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This does what a night cream is suppose to do

MILLENIUM Millenium Night Renewal Creme $88.00

This rich-textured cream claims to be clinically and dermatologist tested to replaces daily moisture loss while you sleep and smoothes the look of fine lines. This cream works well in conjunction with hydroquinone spot treatments, peptide serum, and retinoids because the rich formula has a thick, heavy base which helps drive active ingredients into the skin. It also DOESNT contain alpha hydroxy acids, which when used back-to-back with retinoids can inactivate each other. It is very moisturizing on the skin with out feeling greasy even though it is thick and heavy, but night creams are suppose to be.

Ingredients water, isopropyl myristate, squalane, dimethicone, cyclopentasiloxane, mineral oil (paraffinum liquidum), polyglyceryl-3 diisostearate, sorbitol, polyethylene, triundecanoin, propylene glycol, beeswax (cera alba), urea, allantoin, panthenol, lanolin alcohol, quaternium-18 hectorite, cyclohexasiloxane, fragrance (parfum), alpha-isomethyl ionone, benzyl salicylated, butylphenyl, methylpropional, citronellol, eugenol, hydroxycitronellal, limonene, linalool, butylparaben, diazolidinyl urea, ethylparaben, methylparaben, propylparaben, phenoxyethanol

rated 4 of 5 on 9/24/2008 6:27:00 PM More reviews by soozeq68

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I found this at TJ Maxx. At the counter it is $88 !!!! Yikes! I love EA products and this is another goody for me. I have dry skin and it sinks in good while still leaving me with a slightly dewey feel. I don't understand the problem people have with jars. It is not unsanitary if you just wash your hands first. As a contact lense wearer, my routine is to wash my hands first morning and night before puting in or taking out my lenses and then I apply my cleanser/moisturizer. With a jar I know I am getting every last bit of product. Tubes I have to cut the end off when I am running low.