April 16, 2014 | 2103 users online

Bronzers - Too Faced - Pink Leopard Bronzing Powder

rated 4 of 5 on 4/8/2014 12:34:00 PM More reviews by cmherrmann33

Smell: n/a
Feel: n/a
Staying power: stays on pretty well, maybe reapply once if going from day to night

Realistically, I use this less as a bronzer and more for highlighting. I've got a medium-ish skin tone, and it's a little too light to use as a bronzer. It has just the right amount of shimmer. It doesn't look like a fairy flew in to your face and exploded on impact. I tend to put it on a little bit lighter than I normally would just because the shimmer is so tightly packed that it can look a little ridiculous with a lot of it on.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/19/2014 5:38:00 PM More reviews by riccidontcare

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

One of my favorite bronzers!
I have gone through 2 of the mini size and they are perfect!
The shade is good for fair to medium skin. The color payoff is gorgeous! I love the look of it. Warm and glowy.
Plus the packaging is adorable!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/16/2013 3:15:00 PM More reviews by NinaSun

I LOVE this product. I use it almost every single day and it's an HG bronzer for me. The consistency is very smooth and has a satin finish, which really makes your cheeks look glowy and radiant. It looks very natural but yet done up at the same time. I would say this shows up more on people of medium-lighter skin tones and won't really show up on any darker, but it can be used as a highlighter for darker skin toned people. The packaging is also gorgeous - it's a metallic gold and feels very sturdy. The price is also very reasonable for this amazing product! Love it.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/13/2013 10:14:00 AM More reviews by cilla2229

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love this bronzer! Adds just the right color & shimmer to make my skin glow! I use a big fluffy brush and lightly apply all over my face as the last step in my makeup application process. Occasionally for evenings out, I apply a little on my chest for a little sexy shine. ;)

rated 4 of 5 on 8/3/2013 12:09:00 PM More reviews by missmpls

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This bronzer is great for people who are very fair or for those who feel like bronzers tend to look orange on their skin. On me, it looks like a very warm pink shimmer powder with almost no traditional "bronze" tones to it. On fair skin, it creates a nice warm glow whereas on darker skin or for those who have more yellow in their skin tone, it can be a great sheer blush color. On me, I feel like it pulls too pink to wear all-over like I would another bronzer but it works as a great summer blush so I keep one around. It has pretty good staying power throughout the day. The packaging on this is fine - standard compact/mirror - but Too Faced powders are soft and the mortality rate, if dropped, is high. They will still work great through if you have the patience to repress them if they break.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/29/2013 12:42:00 AM More reviews by laurencordina

LOVE this product! It gives me a great bronzed, sun kissed shimmer without overdoing it. It's my go to bronzer!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/15/2013 3:12:00 PM More reviews by alicemarystuart

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

It gives a really nice glow, especially over the cheek bone. The only problems I found with it were it was a little too pink and it had a very high shine/glitter. So it is more of an evening wear product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/15/2013 8:30:00 PM More reviews by saarahkb4

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Absolutely beautiful! I would have never given it a second glance typically, but I received it as a gift. I am very fair and typically never wear bronzer but this is perfect. It is too sparkly to wear on my entire face but is stunning on the cheeks to give a healthy rosy glow. I have very oily skin and this looks glowing without appearing shiny or artificial. I typically put one swipe over my blush before I go out so I know I will never hit the pan. But I would repurchase if I misplaced or broke it.
And it photographs beautifully, very deserving of 5/5 lippys!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2013 12:02:00 AM More reviews by toxickitten94

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I can't use this bronzer on my whole face, it makes me look sun burned rather than bronzed. I really like the way it looks on me, though, if I just put it on my cheek bones and use it as a blush.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/13/2013 12:35:00 PM More reviews by girlcatastrophe

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This bronzer is fantastic. I am very pale so with bronzers I have a hard time finding one that doesn't look awkward. This one gives me a nice Rosen glow with a little shimmer. I wear it daily.