October 21, 2014 | 1530 users online

Bronzers - Too Faced - Pink Leopard Bronzing Powder

rated 4 of 5 on 7/4/2014 2:05:00 AM More reviews by candymarie2

I love this bronzer! It gives a pretty summer glow to your cheeks. It has sparkle in it but it looks like more of a sheen and not glittery! Packaging is awesome and the leopard print is cute! This is a perfect girly product!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/2/2014 5:46:00 PM More reviews by Eyeshadowsaremydrug0076

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Amazingggggggg, I can actually contour with this!!!! yes! its a tanish looking bronzer with brown boardered pink cheetah prints!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/14/2014 8:39:00 PM More reviews by AprilShowas123

Universally flattering. More of a shimmer than a bronzer because if it adds any color, it's pink/sandy, much like snow bunny but a bit more gold. Still fantastic. Just not a very pigmented bronzer.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/7/2014 3:11:00 PM More reviews by that1makeupgirl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I'm usually not a fan of shimmery bronzers, but I love the Pink Leopard by Too Faced.
I go it in a palette from a few years ago and am repurchasing it soon.
I use it as a bronzer-blush duo on the apples of my cheeks during summer, as it gives a bronze'y glow with a hint of blush. It will give your complexion a lovely warm glow, even on my pale skin.
The packaging is sturdy and great for travel.
A great buy for summer - just don't over-do it or else you'll end up looking like a disco blal.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/27/2014 10:35:00 PM More reviews by DarkSideChic87

I am absolutely IN LOVE with this product! I have really fair skin and often bronzers either make me look dirty or orange. Also, shimmery bronzers tend to make the skin look like a disco ball. I haven't had any of these problems with this bronzer - it gives the perfect warm, summery glow. Will definitely repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/8/2014 12:34:00 PM More reviews by cmherrmann33

Smell: n/a
Feel: n/a
Staying power: stays on pretty well, maybe reapply once if going from day to night

Realistically, I use this less as a bronzer and more for highlighting. I've got a medium-ish skin tone, and it's a little too light to use as a bronzer. It has just the right amount of shimmer. It doesn't look like a fairy flew in to your face and exploded on impact. I tend to put it on a little bit lighter than I normally would just because the shimmer is so tightly packed that it can look a little ridiculous with a lot of it on.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/19/2014 5:38:00 PM More reviews by riccidontcare

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

One of my favorite bronzers!
I have gone through 2 of the mini size and they are perfect!
The shade is good for fair to medium skin. The color payoff is gorgeous! I love the look of it. Warm and glowy.
Plus the packaging is adorable!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/16/2013 3:15:00 PM More reviews by NinaSun

I LOVE this product. I use it almost every single day and it's an HG bronzer for me. The consistency is very smooth and has a satin finish, which really makes your cheeks look glowy and radiant. It looks very natural but yet done up at the same time. I would say this shows up more on people of medium-lighter skin tones and won't really show up on any darker, but it can be used as a highlighter for darker skin toned people. The packaging is also gorgeous - it's a metallic gold and feels very sturdy. The price is also very reasonable for this amazing product! Love it.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/13/2013 10:14:00 AM More reviews by cilla2229

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love this bronzer! Adds just the right color & shimmer to make my skin glow! I use a big fluffy brush and lightly apply all over my face as the last step in my makeup application process. Occasionally for evenings out, I apply a little on my chest for a little sexy shine. ;)

rated 4 of 5 on 8/3/2013 12:09:00 PM More reviews by missmpls

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This bronzer is great for people who are very fair or for those who feel like bronzers tend to look orange on their skin. On me, it looks like a very warm pink shimmer powder with almost no traditional "bronze" tones to it. On fair skin, it creates a nice warm glow whereas on darker skin or for those who have more yellow in their skin tone, it can be a great sheer blush color. On me, I feel like it pulls too pink to wear all-over like I would another bronzer but it works as a great summer blush so I keep one around. It has pretty good staying power throughout the day. The packaging on this is fine - standard compact/mirror - but Too Faced powders are soft and the mortality rate, if dropped, is high. They will still work great through if you have the patience to repress them if they break.