December 18, 2014 | 1806 users online

Bronzers - Too Faced - Pink Leopard Bronzing Powder

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/16/2014 2:19:00 AM More reviews by Andi2010

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Little pink leopard you are my latest stash rediscovery and how I do love you...

On my NC15 yellow toned and slightly more fair skin until I get a bit of a tan going in the summer, this is very much a bronzer if used a bit too liberally. I prefer to use this as a natural looking sun kissed blush in the summertime, on my skin this is a goldy bronze with a slightly peachy pink hue.

My favourite way to apply this blush is very lightly with a fan brush and building up ever so slightly for a natural flushed look, I find the lightness of the fan brush application means I don't get a distinct shimmering gold look going on but a more subtle hint of gold shimmer. Works great too as a base under a peach or pink blush over the top.

It seems like a ton of product at 7.5 grams so sure this will be lasting me a long time to come yet, but it will be a repurchase when eventually it is panned to the last scrap.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/4/2014 2:05:00 AM More reviews by candymarie2

I love this bronzer! It gives a pretty summer glow to your cheeks. It has sparkle in it but it looks like more of a sheen and not glittery! Packaging is awesome and the leopard print is cute! This is a perfect girly product!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/2/2014 5:46:00 PM More reviews by Eyeshadowsaremydrug0076

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Amazingggggggg, I can actually contour with this!!!! yes! its a tanish looking bronzer with brown boardered pink cheetah prints!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/14/2014 8:39:00 PM More reviews by AprilShowas123

Universally flattering. More of a shimmer than a bronzer because if it adds any color, it's pink/sandy, much like snow bunny but a bit more gold. Still fantastic. Just not a very pigmented bronzer.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/7/2014 3:11:00 PM More reviews by that1makeupgirl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I'm usually not a fan of shimmery bronzers, but I love the Pink Leopard by Too Faced.
I go it in a palette from a few years ago and am repurchasing it soon.
I use it as a bronzer-blush duo on the apples of my cheeks during summer, as it gives a bronze'y glow with a hint of blush. It will give your complexion a lovely warm glow, even on my pale skin.
The packaging is sturdy and great for travel.
A great buy for summer - just don't over-do it or else you'll end up looking like a disco blal.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/27/2014 10:35:00 PM More reviews by DarkSideChic87

I am absolutely IN LOVE with this product! I have really fair skin and often bronzers either make me look dirty or orange. Also, shimmery bronzers tend to make the skin look like a disco ball. I haven't had any of these problems with this bronzer - it gives the perfect warm, summery glow. Will definitely repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/8/2014 12:34:00 PM More reviews by cmherrmann33

Smell: n/a
Feel: n/a
Staying power: stays on pretty well, maybe reapply once if going from day to night

Realistically, I use this less as a bronzer and more for highlighting. I've got a medium-ish skin tone, and it's a little too light to use as a bronzer. It has just the right amount of shimmer. It doesn't look like a fairy flew in to your face and exploded on impact. I tend to put it on a little bit lighter than I normally would just because the shimmer is so tightly packed that it can look a little ridiculous with a lot of it on.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/19/2014 5:38:00 PM More reviews by riccidontcare

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

One of my favorite bronzers!
I have gone through 2 of the mini size and they are perfect!
The shade is good for fair to medium skin. The color payoff is gorgeous! I love the look of it. Warm and glowy.
Plus the packaging is adorable!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/16/2013 3:15:00 PM More reviews by NinaSun

I LOVE this product. I use it almost every single day and it's an HG bronzer for me. The consistency is very smooth and has a satin finish, which really makes your cheeks look glowy and radiant. It looks very natural but yet done up at the same time. I would say this shows up more on people of medium-lighter skin tones and won't really show up on any darker, but it can be used as a highlighter for darker skin toned people. The packaging is also gorgeous - it's a metallic gold and feels very sturdy. The price is also very reasonable for this amazing product! Love it.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/13/2013 10:14:00 AM More reviews by cilla2229

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love this bronzer! Adds just the right color & shimmer to make my skin glow! I use a big fluffy brush and lightly apply all over my face as the last step in my makeup application process. Occasionally for evenings out, I apply a little on my chest for a little sexy shine. ;)