Too Faced Pink Leopard Bronzing Powder

4.3

Leopard Bronzer Ingredients: Talc, Mica, Magnesium Stearate, Caprylic Triglyceride, Ethylhexl Palmitate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben. ( /-): Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Carmine (CI 75470)

on 8/5/2015 8:13:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

this is the only bronzer i own. as a very cool-toned, fair person, i always refused to wear bronzer because i didnt want to look like i was self-tanning only my face! this bronzer is nothing like that. it's warm but not too warm, and very glowy. it also doubles as a blush because of the pink tones in it. another thing i love about it is that it's basically impossible to over-apply because it's quite subtle. overall, i love this bronzer and i would repurchase many times over!

on 7/27/2015 1:18:00 PM

With my fair skin and blue eyes, I find that this product is awesome as a topper for blushes instead of just on its own. I bought this product on a whim but I'm so glad I did. This bronzing blush almost appears rose gold when applied as a topper and is perfect for summer. I'm usually not into a ton of glitter when it comes to cheek products but I think this has just the right amount to really make your cheekbones and face appear more glowy. If you're looking for something that you have to use a minimal amount of to get the payoff you want, BUY THIS, you won't regret it.

on 4/28/2015 2:54:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I have been using this for the better part of 5 years! It's my favorite too faced bronzer and I love it! You can do classic or dramatic. I love that I can use it all year round.

on 4/22/2015 1:12:00 PM

This bronzer is amazing, if you have super fair skin. I'm really pale with red/cool undertones and this bronzer gives my skin a healthy glow. If you're tan or on the deeper side, this bronzer will not work for you. I even had to build for a little color, but if you're pretty fair, I highly recommend this bronzer. Does not make you look orange-y or too sparkly at all. I think it's overpriced since it's just bronzer, but the packaging and look of the product is beautiful. If you have the extra cash and you're in the market of buying a high-end bronzer, this is the one.

on 12/16/2014 2:19:00 AM

Little pink leopard you are my latest stash rediscovery and how I do love you...

On my NC15 yellow toned and slightly more fair skin until I get a bit of a tan going in the summer, this is very much a bronzer if used a bit too liberally. I prefer to use this as a natural looking sun kissed blush in the summertime, on my skin this is a goldy bronze with a slightly peachy pink hue.

My favourite way to apply this blush is very lightly with a fan brush and building up ever so slightly for a natural flushed look, I find the lightness of the fan brush application means I don't get a distinct shimmering gold look going on but a more subtle hint of gold shimmer. Works great too as a base under a peach or pink blush over the top.

It seems like a ton of product at 7.5 grams so sure this will be lasting me a long time to come yet, but it will be a repurchase when eventually it is panned to the last scrap.

on 7/4/2014 2:05:00 AM

I love this bronzer! It gives a pretty summer glow to your cheeks. It has sparkle in it but it looks like more of a sheen and not glittery! Packaging is awesome and the leopard print is cute! This is a perfect girly product!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Amazingggggggg, I can actually contour with this!!!! yes! its a tanish looking bronzer with brown boardered pink cheetah prints!

Universally flattering. More of a shimmer than a bronzer because if it adds any color, it's pink/sandy, much like snow bunny but a bit more gold. Still fantastic. Just not a very pigmented bronzer.

I'm usually not a fan of shimmery bronzers, but I love the Pink Leopard by Too Faced.
I go it in a palette from a few years ago and am repurchasing it soon.
I use it as a bronzer-blush duo on the apples of my cheeks during summer, as it gives a bronze'y glow with a hint of blush. It will give your complexion a lovely warm glow, even on my pale skin.
The packaging is sturdy and great for travel.
A great buy for summer - just don't over-do it or else you'll end up looking like a disco blal.

I am absolutely IN LOVE with this product! I have really fair skin and often bronzers either make me look dirty or orange. Also, shimmery bronzers tend to make the skin look like a disco ball. I haven't had any of these problems with this bronzer - it gives the perfect warm, summery glow. Will definitely repurchase.

Popular Bronzers