Too Faced Pink Leopard Bronzing Powder

4.3

Leopard Bronzer Ingredients: Talc, Mica, Magnesium Stearate, Caprylic Triglyceride, Ethylhexl Palmitate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben. ( /-): Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Carmine (CI 75470)

on 12/16/2014 2:19:00 AM

Little pink leopard you are my latest stash rediscovery and how I do love you...

On my NC15 yellow toned and slightly more fair skin until I get a bit of a tan going in the summer, this is very much a bronzer if used a bit too liberally. I prefer to use this as a natural looking sun kissed blush in the summertime, on my skin this is a goldy bronze with a slightly peachy pink hue.

My favourite way to apply this blush is very lightly with a fan brush and building up ever so slightly for a natural flushed look, I find the lightness of the fan brush application means I don't get a distinct shimmering gold look going on but a more subtle hint of gold shimmer. Works great too as a base under a peach or pink blush over the top.

It seems like a ton of product at 7.5 grams so sure this will be lasting me a long time to come yet, but it will be a repurchase when eventually it is panned to the last scrap.

on 7/4/2014 2:05:00 AM

I love this bronzer! It gives a pretty summer glow to your cheeks. It has sparkle in it but it looks like more of a sheen and not glittery! Packaging is awesome and the leopard print is cute! This is a perfect girly product!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Amazingggggggg, I can actually contour with this!!!! yes! its a tanish looking bronzer with brown boardered pink cheetah prints!

Universally flattering. More of a shimmer than a bronzer because if it adds any color, it's pink/sandy, much like snow bunny but a bit more gold. Still fantastic. Just not a very pigmented bronzer.

I'm usually not a fan of shimmery bronzers, but I love the Pink Leopard by Too Faced.
I go it in a palette from a few years ago and am repurchasing it soon.
I use it as a bronzer-blush duo on the apples of my cheeks during summer, as it gives a bronze'y glow with a hint of blush. It will give your complexion a lovely warm glow, even on my pale skin.
The packaging is sturdy and great for travel.
A great buy for summer - just don't over-do it or else you'll end up looking like a disco blal.

I am absolutely IN LOVE with this product! I have really fair skin and often bronzers either make me look dirty or orange. Also, shimmery bronzers tend to make the skin look like a disco ball. I haven't had any of these problems with this bronzer - it gives the perfect warm, summery glow. Will definitely repurchase.

on 4/8/2014 12:34:00 PM

Smell: n/a
Feel: n/a
Staying power: stays on pretty well, maybe reapply once if going from day to night

Realistically, I use this less as a bronzer and more for highlighting. I've got a medium-ish skin tone, and it's a little too light to use as a bronzer. It has just the right amount of shimmer. It doesn't look like a fairy flew in to your face and exploded on impact. I tend to put it on a little bit lighter than I normally would just because the shimmer is so tightly packed that it can look a little ridiculous with a lot of it on.

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

One of my favorite bronzers!
I have gone through 2 of the mini size and they are perfect!
The shade is good for fair to medium skin. The color payoff is gorgeous! I love the look of it. Warm and glowy.
Plus the packaging is adorable!

on 12/16/2013 3:15:00 PM

I LOVE this product. I use it almost every single day and it's an HG bronzer for me. The consistency is very smooth and has a satin finish, which really makes your cheeks look glowy and radiant. It looks very natural but yet done up at the same time. I would say this shows up more on people of medium-lighter skin tones and won't really show up on any darker, but it can be used as a highlighter for darker skin toned people. The packaging is also gorgeous - it's a metallic gold and feels very sturdy. The price is also very reasonable for this amazing product! Love it.

on 11/13/2013 10:14:00 AM

Love this bronzer! Adds just the right color & shimmer to make my skin glow! I use a big fluffy brush and lightly apply all over my face as the last step in my makeup application process. Occasionally for evenings out, I apply a little on my chest for a little sexy shine. ;)

Popular Bronzers