July 26, 2014 | 946 users online

Polishes - Wet 'n' Wild - Wild Shine - Sapphire Blue 445D

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/5/2009 5:21:00 PM More reviews by cjx3pooh

Color: Interesting shimmery navy blue, I like it
Brush: Nothing special, just your typical rectangular brush
Lasting power: Chipped within the first day :(
Scent: Smells like the generic nail polish
Overall: It's really cheap, but doesn't last very long and the brush is eh.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/29/2008 2:10:00 PM More reviews by ayngemac

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is an unremarkable dark blue. If you look very close you can see the subtle metallic sheen. I bought this for my Frankening project. I am definitely going to mix stuff into this. It was 93 cents at Walmart.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/23/2008 12:17:00 PM More reviews by lucyrox

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I don't like this nail polish at all! I picked it up because I love the dark blue color, but it chips in one day. The brush and consistency are fine and easy to apply, but the color does not come out shiny at all. I've used this three times and all I get is a dull, cheap-looking blue nail polish, even when I use a very good top and base coat. There is no "wild" shine. Even though this is dirt cheap, save your dollars for a better nail polish.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/12/2007 3:55:00 AM More reviews by vyvyanne

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I loved this color! I own a lot of different brands and nailpolish colors. This one was the first wet'n'wild color I tried... I had even promised myself days before that I wouldn't buy anymore nail polish but it was so pretty! I tried it as soon as I bought home and it was perfect. The color was a nice dark blue with 'sapphire' undertones. It also had a nice texture for its price; I've purchased other nail polish that was around this price and they were really cheap/thin.

One thing that I didn't really like was when I removed it, it was harder to remove than my other ones. I had to rub harder and the first 'layer' to come off would be the color. Then i was left with the metallic undertone and I had to RUB again, but it wasn't a big problem. Oh, and I'm not exactly sure what I bought it for, but it was probably only 0.99 so good price!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/30/2007 4:47:00 AM More reviews by fivezero

At a mere CAD$1.77, Sapphire Blue has no right to be as stunning as it is! :D It's a cobalt blue with fine blue, silver and (subtle) violet shimmer. It applies amazingly well and is easily opaque at 2 coats. An incredible find!

Pics:Nails continued >>