October 1, 2014 | 1322 users online

Polishes - Wet 'n' Wild - Wild Shine - Eggplant Frost 417F

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 6/13/2014 1:00:00 PM More reviews by loveforpolish

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

it a really nice color,the only thing i don't like is that it kind of needs more than 2 coats and it takes a while to dry.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2013 3:57:00 PM More reviews by makeupfun21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I AM IN LOVE WITH THE WET N' WILD MEGA SHINE NAIL POLISHES! They are sooo incredibly cheap, but work just as well (or better) than Revlon, Essie, or O.P.I. nail polishes that are much more pricey. Eggplant Frost is soooo beautiful. It's a rich, gorgeous metallic navy blue/ purple. Very pretty! Only two coats are needed and it doesn't chip easily. :) LOVE!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2013 12:43:00 PM More reviews by imadesphousewife

I am really digging this color. I got it on sale for 99 cents at Walgreens. I think I'll probably end up wearing it more on my toes, but I really, really like it!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/12/2012 1:07:00 AM More reviews by MysteryButterfly

a pretty dark purple with shimmer. i love this on my toes. i wish i could get this color with out the shimmer. 2 coats and your good to go.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/4/2012 1:04:00 PM More reviews by ThePamster

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

As pretty as this color is, it's pretty close to black and so I really wanted to love it, but it's just too dark, I wasn't very happy with the wearability either, it was chiptastic on me, I definitely will not rebuy this color. I usually like the wild shine line, but this one was a let down.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2012 9:37:00 PM More reviews by ShyLover

Lovely color. Its very deep and I found it to be quite nice with two coats. Like all of Wet N Wild's, Wild Shines, its super cheap.

I find that it takes a little longer for them to dry, however. I don't know if that's because I can't sit still for to long though.

For this price it would be easy to build up a small nail polish collection with these.

Will buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/12/2011 9:06:00 PM More reviews by aquilarealm

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love the wet n wild stuff. I bought this polish and love the color. You can apply one coat and it has that light-ish purple color, or add a second coat and it becomes a beautiful eggplant purple.

My only qualm, as with all nail polish, is the smell. If you put it on light though, I find the smell actuallyl doesn't last, but if you put it on dark, (which is how I like it), it smells a bit stronger...:/

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/14/2011 7:50:00 PM More reviews by live4rn

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Well, the joke is on me I guess, lol.

I have never tried WnW polish. I have always been kind of a polish and makeup snob and have just recently been venturing out to try drugstore stuff. Well, I am currently a student and haven't worked in 1.5 years so I have to stretch my $$ much farther. I wanted to buy something sooo bad. So I took a trip to Walgreen's to check out the WnW line. I recently picked up 2 of the Color Icon shadows and thought I would check out some other things. I picked out this color and Caribbean Frost from their polishes. They were both on sale for 69 cents!!!

I am seriously amazed at the quality for the price. Now I don't think they give any consideration to formulating without harmful ingredients like Zoya or Nubar, for instance, but it's not a big deal to me because I won't be wearing them all the time. This color is a heavenly fucshia medium purple color that applies opaque in 2 coats. It dried within about 20 min. without a quick dry top coat. I see this being a year round color. I don't see any "frost" as the name implies, but that may vary on others. You have GOTTA try these...even if you hate them, they are only 69 centrs right

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/21/2011 12:46:00 PM More reviews by ColdFire

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really love the Wild Shine polishes and this is one of my favorites. I think this was one of my first nail polishes ever, years ago when it was in the cylinder bottle and the white handle...good times.
Like other reviewers wrote, this is a metallic sort of fuschia purple with royal blue shimmers. It's definitely not a frost, no matter what the name says. One coat looks very fuschia, but the blue flash comes to life with two coats. I used fairly thick coats to get it to even out, but the formula isn't bad for a $0.99 polish.
The Wild Shine polishes last about 3-4 days for me without chipping, which isn't bad considering other more expensive brands chip after like a day on me *cough China Glaze cough*. This is a very eye-catching color, a must if you like purples.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/21/2011 2:15:00 AM More reviews by sageheartsmakeup

very cheap, and I reccomend using it with the sinful colors base coat only for 1.99 and the top coat from wet 'n' wild...