September 2, 2014 | 1902 users online

Eye Shadow - Everyday Minerals - Hot Chocolate

rated 5 of 5 on 11/12/2010 9:06:00 AM More reviews by Aryia

One of my favourite eyeshadows for everyday use. It looks natural, adds a little bit of shimmer. With a black eyeliner, it's all I need for a day at work or school :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/13/2010 11:19:00 PM More reviews by georgiasweety

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

A perfect "natural" looking shadow. I'm nc20 skin tone and on my days I want a nude/natural look this is my go-to eyeshadow. It looks nothing like the name says but is a nude light tan with a hint of peach. For those of you on the fair/light skin tone side who do not like obvious shadows , or for someone starting out in makeup this is the color for you. It's fresh, shimmery and wearable is all I can say. Everyday Minerals shadow need a base for staying power or else you will end up with tinted shimmer and no color on your eyes. So naturally pretty, I love it. I found it to be very close to my skin tone, almost unnoticeable but that's what I like about it.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/26/2010 8:56:00 PM More reviews by niomi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

this is my everyday eyeshadow for at work with just a little mascara. I don't like having naked lids so this gives just the perfect wash of color without looking too glittery or fake. EDM gives you tons of product for the price and it lasts all day.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/30/2009 12:03:00 PM More reviews by bubbleheart

I was persuaded by the cute name to buy this, thinking it would be a perfect warm brown to wear when I dont want to wear too much makeup but Im not really sure that there is any use for this color other than a base for other eyeshadows. When I sweep this on, all you see is my eyelid and maybe a tiny bit of gold shimmer if you are 3 inches away. So....I may as well not be wearing any eyeshadow at all basically. This would be great for little girls who want to wear/play with makeup because they can apply tons of it and nobody will ever know!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/23/2009 9:53:00 PM More reviews by Reservechic

Great golden-brown shade that really brightens up the eye! It works well alone or combined with other eyeshadow colors as well (especially In The Garden).

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2009 12:27:00 AM More reviews by juliah09

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this color for a wash of color with a more pigmented blush!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/3/2009 3:59:00 PM More reviews by brownsugarncutie

Okay, I bought this with the intention of using it as a highlighter. It isn't the exact color I wanted and it just doesn't have enough shimmer in it for me. It just looks like a whitish color with some glitter in it. Sigh. Is there really no EDM shadow that looks like acapulco glow from W'n'W? I would say it's a so so shadow for me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/23/2009 11:26:00 PM More reviews by KingTaco

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I got this in EDM's Golden Globes Palette. It was a freebie, but it did come a bit crumbled, so that's why I marked down the packaging.
BUT Hot Chocolate is a gorgeous subtle color with just a hint of shimmer. Perfect for natural make-up days.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/27/2009 4:22:00 PM More reviews by dominique90

I use this as a highlighter. When I ordered it I thought it would be a dark brown color, but it was much lighter than I thought.
But I love this eye shadow, I use this everyday!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2009 7:31:00 PM More reviews by darkhairedcogirl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I use this eyeshadow as a highlighter every day. It's gorgeous and wakes up my eyes, but isn't super glittery, it just has a bit of shimmer. Love it.