November 26, 2014 | 1849 users online

Eye Shadow - Everyday Minerals - Comfy

rated 5 of 5 on 3/14/2010 6:43:00 AM More reviews by PrettyHandsomeAwkward

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is a nice bronze colour. It works really well with my green eyes.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/17/2009 1:33:00 AM More reviews by SharonWT

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

So, I like this color. It's like a red copper brown with shimmer NOT glitter or anything like that.
Like many reviewers have said, it does fade. Pretty much all everyday minerals eyeshadows fade. I have a load of them, so I can say that.
I see that most everyday minerals eyeshadows aren't that great. I can't explain it. When I put it on, even with a primer, I can rub them in and it leaves a weird chalky film of the base color but the shimmer and rest of the eyeshadow doesn't stick to it. If you've used a cheap eyeshadow before, you'd probably understand.
This eyeshadow doesn't really do that. It's a lot better than that. It's more blendable than most everyday minerals eyeshadows. With that said it's not super soft blendable like a dream either.
It's good. Not great but good.
The color is awesome though.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/13/2009 8:57:00 AM More reviews by JulesGrey

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love the bronze/brown hue this one has when it is freshly applied. Sadly, without a primer underneath, the colour fades in the blink of an eye (literally) which is why I only give it a three.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/7/2008 11:42:00 PM More reviews by BatFat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

A rich rust color on my skin tone. Wouldnt repurchase tho because I own the shade in other forms.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/30/2008 7:47:00 PM More reviews by ms_jillian_leigh

This is a very pretty bronzy-brown eye shadow that really makes my hazel eyes pop. I love it in tandem with Good China. It doesn't last as quite as long or have the impact of MAC eyeshadows, but I find that it's quite good for everyday wear. I'll certainly repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/27/2008 10:22:00 AM More reviews by glitterspritz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really like this color, as it really pops on my pale skin and with my blue eyes.

However, it does wash out quite a bit. I have to apply it really "thickly" to get much of a color pay off. It's great as a sheer brown, everyday color if you don't apply thickly.

I agree with the previous review that you must put on the eyeshadows first because they are so fine that little flakes fall all over your face. It saves time and frustration to do the eyeshadow first and then everything else.

Overall, I really like this color because it's a little shimmery but not overpowering with glitter. And it fits in with my overall, everyday look.

I would buy this again, but the full size jar is going to last me forever.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/6/2008 11:15:00 AM More reviews by annos

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I seem to have bad luck with all the browns in the EM collection. This one is a basic shimmery deep bronze that really isn't too spectacular but should work as an everyday shade for most people. Sadly this washes me out a bit, I think it'll be a winner for summertime though. I always use these with an eyeshadow primer which means they last all day. Don't know how well they'd do on their own. The downside with these finely milled very pigmented beauties it that you end up with quite a lot on your face and in the sink, so it's good applying makeup in the rest of the face after applying EM eyeshadows, might feel wrong but will save you a lot of work.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/9/2007 7:28:00 AM More reviews by welleah

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this shadow so much! It's a lovely copper color, with the perfect amount of shimmer. It applies very nicely, and it doesn't require much to get a good effect. It also lasts quite a while on, which is nice for me. Along with Cypress, it's my favorite of the sampler eyeshadow pack I got. Definitely would reorder this one.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/1/2007 8:10:00 PM More reviews by ripsgirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This is the most beautiful copper color! For anyone into the metallics this season, get this! I wear this very lightly applied but for anyone more daring , younger or with more pigment to thier skin [ I am really pale !] this would be stunning more heavily applied .Gorgeous color!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/29/2007 11:58:00 PM More reviews by swinechimp

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Comfy, which is deep bronze/slightly burgundy, was one of my least favorite shadows out of the eyeshadow starter kit that I bought from EM. I didn't like Comfy until I used Rare Silk as a base, and I saw the beauty in the bronze color. I also like wetting my eyeshadow brush and using comfy as an eyeliner--a great summer look for us olive/tan girls!