September 17, 2014 | 1980 users online

Crème - Avon - PERSONAL MATCH Cream-to-Powder Foundation SPF 10

rated 2 of 5 on 12/10/2012 6:32:00 PM More reviews by annieherdez

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have VERY OILY skin so applying this over my face was not a good idea. I could see the oil this product contains while dabbing or blending on my face. My pores were more obvious and after just half and hour on me I had an awful shine on my face and a cakey look. I used a tissue to remove the excess oils after applying but it didn't help.

I don't know if this would work for dry skins but definitely is horrible on oily ones.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/12/2010 1:15:00 AM More reviews by Belle1113

Very gross texture. It caked up in the creases in the corner of my eyes . I didn't even know I had creases there until I used this stuff...

rated 1 of 5 on 8/9/2010 5:09:00 PM More reviews by BreezyH1113

I really wanted to like this product, but I just can't. The color match was perfect for me...not orange at all or anything. But the texture and look of it on my face is just gross. It made every tiny little imperfection on my face seem huge. And it looks cakey and dry.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/16/2009 3:07:00 PM More reviews by strawberryblonde86

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I had been using this for a while until I realized this is NOT an oil free foundation and I kept breaking out. Overall I do like the color selection and the coverage but I had to stop using it, I hope Avon starts catering more to oily skin people.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/6/2009 11:04:00 PM More reviews by RawSugar

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

SPF15 in mine, not 10, but otherwise it is the same product. I really like this foundation, it is definitely worth the price, which is quite cheap, as most avon products are. I use the light beige shade and it is a perfect match, it fills in all my pores very nicely, and it doesn't make my skin look dry.
I would recommend anyone to try this, and since it's avon, even if you don't like (or get the wrong shade) it is very easy to return or exchange.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/30/2008 5:09:00 AM More reviews by ranip

ı love this product.best foundation ı have ever seen.for 2 years ı have been using. it caused some acnes on my chin area.but ı cant give up using this.ı tried a lot of creme foundations none of them was like this.its coverage is perfect.ı use almond.it matches my skin color very very well.other foundations made my face darker.at least 10 point from me goes this foundation

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/1/2008 11:11:00 PM More reviews by OSusanna

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Nice coverage - I'd say medium at best. I use Nude for my NC20 skin and I think it's a good match. The formula is not as slick and slippery as Revlon's New Complexion makeup. It stays on a bit better and Avon has scads more colors than Revlon. The price is good - can get for around $10 or less sometimes with a sale. Very pleased with this. Edited 05/23/09 - Coverage wasn't up to par and color was eh. Actually threw this away and replaced it with Cover FX.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/21/2008 5:32:00 PM More reviews by sourika

This is a really great foundation. More coverage than a powder, but still light feeling on your face. I prefer this type to liquid foundations. I definitely use this in the summer because it stays pretty matte on me.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/14/2008 12:38:00 PM More reviews by StepheniW

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I really like this; I have it in the Almond shade (my skin tone is fairly light with pinkish undertones). The foundation blends very well with my skin and looks very natural. Coverage is medium- takes care of minor redness and evens things out nicely. I don't find it drying on my combo skin or oily in the T-zone even without powder. The only reason I didn't give it 5 lippies is the coverage isn't very buildable on me and I didn't find it layered well with concealer. This is a good for those weekend or casual days when you don't want to spend much time on make-up.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/10/2008 10:42:00 AM More reviews by mom2camjake

I was really looking forward to trying this product. I was dissappointed. I broke out the first time I used it. I loved the way it went on my skin, but it stayed in that creamy feeling never feeling like it turned to the powder, so I actually had to put my own loose powder on over it. The color matched my skin tone really well.