NYX Full Coverage Concealer Jar

3.7

Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Mineral Oil, BHT, Microcrystalline Wax, Nylon-66, Octyldodecyl Myristate, Silica, Butylparaben, Fragrance, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Ceresin, Dipentaerythrityl Hexahydroxystearate/ Hexarosinate, Polyethylene, Sorbitan Sequioleate, Tocopheryl Acetate. MAY CONTAIN: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Chromium Oxide Greens, Ultramarines

I purchase this to cover dark circle under my eyes. It neutralizes dark circles very well. For the price, it is an excellent product. However, you must be very careful when applying this as it can emphasize creases in the eye area. Make sure to use a good primer to help prevent creases.
If you are not worried about creating, then in would definitely recommend trying this product before you spend $$ on high dollar concealer.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

This is annoying and almost useless. If you try to use a finger to get the product, it gets under your nail. So you have to use a concealer brush, and it's just so awkward to apply it and then blend it. The coverage is just barely anything. Avoid this. I used to think NYX products were wonderful but more and more I've been let down by their products that do not work.

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I'm a fan! I used this on all my girlfriends during our Vegas trip and some of them purchased this product after the trip. It's the perfect concealer to clean my eyebrows. The formula is not thick or oily at all. Definitely recommend.

I have tried so many concealers and this one is a dream, it covered my under eye circles perfectly and for the price it's amazing. It exceeded my expectation.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I live this concealer but I did remove two stars. One because it is not full coverage but it does cover well. And another one because I think it comes in only three shades (I got medium). I love that it is not flaky or really dry. I did test it before buying it.

Just bought this today after wamting to try it for so long. Typically I wear MAC studio fix concealer nw30 but it creases and im not paying for a high end product that creases. Anyhow I got this nyx concealer in medium and so far it covers well and it is very smooth n creamy I like this product and yes I would repurchase. And fyi most concealer wear off and crease I have experienced that with two pf mac's concealers and boing concealer in which boing was the worst concealer Ive ever tried so idk but for 4.99 this product is nice in my opinion

I use this for my under eyes and I don't get creases like other reviews. It goes on smoothly and blends really well. That being said, I like to use my finger for this, and the packaging pot isn't practical for my finger. There's a lot of product in the jar so I haven't had much of a problem, but I know when I start getting lower into the pot, I'll most likely have to start using a brush (which I do not prefer). Also, temperature really gets the best of this product. It starts to 'melt' and get oily towards the top when it gets slightly warm. Price is great and the color matches me flawlessly, but I probably won't purchase this again solely for the packaging.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I love the fact that the shade beige is perfect for my skin. I have tried few concealers and none of them matches better than this. I am NW25 anyway. I have been using this for a year, and I still have quite much on the jar. But I'm not using use this for under eye area, since it kinda crease. I only use this for acne and acne scars. It doesn't last quite long too, but I don't really mind since it doesn't fade out completely.

Pro: perfect shade match, a little bit goes along the way, creamy and easy to blend, cheap
Cons: Not recommended for under eye area, poor staying power

If this is supposed to be full coverage it seems a bit to light to be a full coverage. It is pale on my skin but that may be just my skin tone I have the fair one and that was the lightest shade they had and it is kind of pale on me but as I said again it may just be me.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Really intrigued when I saw the words "full coverage" haha. Always looking for those opaque concealers. ;)

The jar is really cute and surprisingly comes with a lot of product. A little goes a long way with this, which I guess should be expected with a high coverage product. I should mention this is my first pot style concealer.

It covers well, but wouldn't say completely full coverage, easy to apply, thick consistency, smooth, and lasts pretty darn well.

Buuuut it has a powdery-looking finish that cakes throughout the day. Not horrible, but not flawless. I use powder with all of my concealers, so maybe that is the case. I switch them around, so I know it's not a certain powder that's effecting the product, but the concealer ends up looking the same, no matter what powder I use.

I also LOVE this as an eye primer! Covers discoloration and veins and makes my eye shadow last and last.

Overall, it's worth it. Especially for the price.