December 23, 2014 | 1651 users online

Concealers - NYX - Full Coverage Concealer Jar

rated 5 of 5 on 12/16/2014 11:14:00 PM More reviews by byrdalamode

Great coverage and 'Porcelain' is great for highlighting areas when contouring. Stays put and covers my dark circles after all-nighters making it look like I'm actually awake. The pot makes it hard to get product out with nails, so I recommend using a brush. Also lasts a reallyyy long time.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/13/2014 8:12:00 PM More reviews by htsang30

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Excellent coverage for blemishes and not over-drying. The packaging can make it hard to scoop out if you have long nails, but I think the concealer is worth it. lasts all day and doesn't crease or cake at all!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/8/2014 7:46:00 PM More reviews by deadmap

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I've actually on my second jar of this concealer and I haven't yet felt the need to look for another one. I use it under my eyes and occasionally also around little spots or breakouts around my face. This concealer has never broken me out and is typically pretty long-wearing, though I recommend setting it with a powder.

The colour "beige" is a really great match for my skin tone, and it's quite neutral so it doesn't lean pink or orange on me. The consistency is quite creamy, especially when I use it with an Eco Tools concealer brush (which is my favourite and go to brush for applying this concealer). I've gone through more than one jar and it's never dried out or lost any moisture. Like some reviews have mentioned, it can crease, but I try to blend it out a lot before powdering over to set it. I don't think it gives me a flawless finish under my eyes, but it does brighten and even out the area.

The price is really good for such a full coverage concealer. I've tried a lot of concealers that were more sheer but they ended up too greasy and slipping off my face. I think this concealer is really good for the under-eye area, but I don't have any greasiness or dryness there so perhaps it's best for normal skin. I'm likely going to continue re-purchasing since one jar lasts me about a year. I really love this concealer. I haven't looked for another one for almost two years!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/25/2014 10:41:00 PM More reviews by MsPsylocke

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I think this is a good concealer reason being I got a huge hormonal chin pimple well almost cystic it was so bad. So I was treating it with Mandelic acid. Since finally at 35 I have clear skin, I don't need a ton of concealer any more. I usually just do some lemon yellow under my eyes and around red blotchy areas before foundation . Well this thing was so bad it had to be covered foundation wasn't going to cut it alone.

So I applied a little to my ring finger and tapped it on then set with some powder. Lately I've been using the NYX matte not flat powder to try it. Well that holds it and kept that badboy under wraps till I washed my face. I like the consistency it reminds me of Tartes Creasless Concealer which I really like as well. The NYX is very close it adheres but doesn't look like I'm hiding a pimple. It just looks like my chin thank goodness!

For acne this worked great for me. I just dabbed and patted and you would of never known I had a spot there. This worked when I needed it and it still is covering the lovely red spot it left me with till my skin fully heals. I'm an NW20 and purchased the shade Porcelain same as the HD powder. It matches my skin perfectly and lasted when I needed without reapplication. This little tub will last forever because you only need a dab. I use this with my concealer brush and without and both worked great. With this a little goes a long way. It's a good product for the price IMO. I'm hoping they have a lemon yellow concealer as I do like this and would buy this again. Recommended!

rated 2 of 5 on 11/14/2014 5:34:00 PM More reviews by veralynn225

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This stuff is kind of greasy, it tends to slide all over my face. It's also not crazy pigmented so it's not like it's blendable, it's just greasy and sheer and wears off after an hour or two, like most drugstore products. Don't get me wrong, there's a few drugstore gems out there, this just isn't one of them.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/13/2014 2:48:00 PM More reviews by sekhmet

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I'm actually fairly new to concealers. When I was young I had severe acne, so I just applied a lot of foundation and powder to my whole face. More recently, when I started using mineral foundation, I would just use a concealer brush to apply an extra layer of that beneath my eyes. My skin is now showing more signs of aging, however, so I've been checking out concealers. This is actually about the second or third I've tried. I do like it, but obviously at this price point, it's not going to blow your socks off. The shade I have is porcelain, which works well for my very fair skin. I actually like the tiny pot, but it's hard to get a finger in there if you want to apply the product that way. I use a brush to apply the concealer to my skin, then use my fingers to blend. I use it under my eyes (for puffiness and shadows), and around my nose, on my chin, and sometimes on my cheek area near my nose (for redness). The NYX concealer is not as creamy as the other concealer I use on a regular basis, but it still blends out nicely. I think the fact that it's not quite as creamy makes it last longer on my face. Along with the rest of my face, I set the concealed areas with powder. The coverage is good but not heavy-duty. (I don't mind this, because I would rather have my face look somewhat imperfect than caked in makeup.) The concealer seems to last most of the workday, although the oils in my skin cause it to fade somewhat over time. I don't know that I *will* buy this concealer again, as I will probably be tempted by something illuminating or depuffing or whatever. But I definitely *would* buy it again, because it is a good basic concealer at a reasonable price.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/10/2014 12:47:00 AM More reviews by kidrauh1

Not sure if it was just my product but this just didn't work for me. Product was very dry. Used this once or twice. Wouldn't repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/3/2014 2:28:00 AM More reviews by ambe3zy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Great budget concealer. It has a smooth, blendable application and provides good coverage that lasts all day. I use it daily under my eyes to hide any dark circles and hyperpigmentation. For around $6 a jar, you can't really go wrong.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/29/2014 3:52:00 PM More reviews by beardown95

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Being a person that has dark circles under my eyes this was a life saver. It really does offer full coverage and it is lightweight. I do however suggest you first prime the areas that you want to conceal because it does crease a little. But other that that little problem I love it. And at around $6, you cant beat that.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/26/2014 3:29:00 PM More reviews by fleurne

The jar is tiny, but is good for its price. It blends well, but you need to add a little bit more to have a nice coverage.