NYX Full Coverage Concealer Jar

3.8

Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Mineral Oil, BHT, Microcrystalline Wax, Nylon-66, Octyldodecyl Myristate, Silica, Butylparaben, Fragrance, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Ceresin, Dipentaerythrityl Hexahydroxystearate/ Hexarosinate, Polyethylene, Sorbitan Sequioleate, Tocopheryl Acetate. MAY CONTAIN: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Chromium Oxide Greens, Ultramarines

on 2/8/2015 5:16:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Other

I picked this one and the HD concealer from NYX at the same time. I noticed that in the beginning, this one creased on me so I moved onto the HD concealer. However, less than 6 months after purchase, the HD concealer became clumpy, so I tried this one again, and I like it a lot now! I think this product needs some time to dry out because now, it no longer creases on my undereye area!

on 1/17/2015 4:58:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Not bad not great. I expect a lot more for a full coverage concealer. As someone with some old zit scars to cover up this does an average job. I can def see through it. The texture is smooth and creamy and when first applied it looks alright but it definitely fades and is not heavy duty. I was disappointed and was hoping for something higher quality at a drugstore price but I might stick with my MAC prolongwear or some other brand. Love NYX's other products but this didn't live up.

on 1/16/2015 6:21:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I'm not a big fan of this concealer. Maybe I have a different jar, but it just seems so chalky and thick on the skin. I understand that it's full coverage, but there are full coverage products that exist that don't look like spackle. The packaging makes it so difficult to get the product out, even with a brush. I think I prefer a creamier concealer. It looks horrible under the eyes and it's mediocre when it comes to concealing the rest of your face. Ok pigmentation, terrible texture. Nothing particularly special about it. I haven't thrown it out just because I'm cheap and I figured, maybe I can use it for highlighting instead of concealing, but I haven't touched it in months.. Honestly, just really disappointed with the product.

on 1/6/2015 7:54:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

i have very acne-prone skin and for years i have not been able to find a concealer that worked for me. nothing would really cover up blemishes or redness. but this stuff is like a dream. 1 or 2 layers and it's like the blemish never existed. it doesn't cake or crease, and it stays put pretty much all day. the jar is also more convenient for me than a stick or cream; i use a brush to dip the product out and put it on, then blend with my fingers. i really love this concealer. however it is probably too thick to use for under your eyes.

on 1/4/2015 8:52:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hate this stuff! Looked so clumpy and pink and powdery. Waste of money

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I don't hate it, but I don't love it. It is full coverage and covers redness from pimples like a dream. I bought this concealer for under eyes those, that was a mistake. The first time I wore it I set it with a powder and it didn't crease, and it lasted all day, but the second time I wore it under my eyes, I set it with the same powder and with in a hour it creased and settled. I still have to work with it and see why it's creating now. I use the same eye cream everyday... As for now it's working as a eyelid primer and a shadow base, and the occasional pimple I may get. As of right now, I will it repurchase.

on 1/2/2015 5:33:00 AM

Wasn't particularly happy with this product. Since i have huge under eye bags, it didn't seem to cover much and looked terrible even when i put powder foundation over the top. It creases pretty badly and doesn't provide full coverage.

on 12/16/2014 11:14:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Great coverage and 'Porcelain' is great for highlighting areas when contouring. Stays put and covers my dark circles after all-nighters making it look like I'm actually awake. The pot makes it hard to get product out with nails, so I recommend using a brush. Also lasts a reallyyy long time.

on 12/13/2014 8:12:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Excellent coverage for blemishes and not over-drying. The packaging can make it hard to scoop out if you have long nails, but I think the concealer is worth it. lasts all day and doesn't crease or cake at all!

on 12/8/2014 7:46:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I've actually on my second jar of this concealer and I haven't yet felt the need to look for another one. I use it under my eyes and occasionally also around little spots or breakouts around my face. This concealer has never broken me out and is typically pretty long-wearing, though I recommend setting it with a powder.

The colour "beige" is a really great match for my skin tone, and it's quite neutral so it doesn't lean pink or orange on me. The consistency is quite creamy, especially when I use it with an Eco Tools concealer brush (which is my favourite and go to brush for applying this concealer). I've gone through more than one jar and it's never dried out or lost any moisture. Like some reviews have mentioned, it can crease, but I try to blend it out a lot before powdering over to set it. I don't think it gives me a flawless finish under my eyes, but it does brighten and even out the area.

The price is really good for such a full coverage concealer. I've tried a lot of concealers that were more sheer but they ended up too greasy and slipping off my face. I think this concealer is really good for the under-eye area, but I don't have any greasiness or dryness there so perhaps it's best for normal skin. I'm likely going to continue re-purchasing since one jar lasts me about a year. I really love this concealer. I haven't looked for another one for almost two years!

Top Rated NYX Products