October 22, 2014 | 883 users online

Concealers - NYX - Full Coverage Concealer Jar

rated 4 of 5 on 10/3/2014 3:47:00 PM More reviews by zaprina

I pretty much love this product. I have a decent amount of redness on my nose, cheeks, a little from acne scars, and it even covered my under eye bags a little (yes, I do know green is basically from redness) I'm not crazy about the jar packaging but it works well with a brush. It's a thick concealer and is a bit oily in my opinion but I would definitely buy again.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/28/2014 8:11:00 PM More reviews by CastlesMadeOfSand

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Very basic concealer: for me it was a keeper because I bought it on sale and the "beige" shade is a perfect match for my skin. To keep it as hygenic as possible, I use a concealer brush to apply the product to my skin; however, because it has a thick consistency, I find that I get the best results by blending it with my finger and/or my Real Technique's Miracle Complexion Sponge (Beauty Blender dupe.) I don't find it creamy enough to use under my eyes, but it offers decent coverage for blemishes, and I like it as a reverse lip liner as well.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/27/2014 3:45:00 PM More reviews by smile317

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

At first I hated this concealer because it is so thick and the packaging isn't very hygienic. Also, the shade selection isn't great; the darkest color was way too light for me. However, I've learned how versatile this product is. I use it to "clean up" around my eyebrows and also as an eye shadow base. This concealer lasts all day, rarely creases on me, and is actually quite easy to work with if you warm it up with your finger. The only con I can think of is the crappy packaging. You constantly have to dip your finger in the little jar and that could create a giant bacterial buildup.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/23/2014 7:29:00 PM More reviews by SkullGlitter

I really liked this at first. It's the closest dupe for the discontinued MAC concealer I loved without the extensive color selection. This requires a bit of playing to apply quite right. It needs thorough priming of the skin, warming in the container or on the hand before application, and a mix of brushing and patting for the undereye and cheek area.

I'm iffy on this being used with full foundation as one or the other will interfere or layer strangely. I like to use this with tinted moisturizer or a mostly translucent powder. I've found other products that work slightly better, so this is middle-of-the-line.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/9/2014 4:17:00 PM More reviews by thebriggs

I'm wondering what all the good reviews are about. This is the most boring and basic concealer I have ever used. There is nothing full coverage about it. I have freckles and a red birthmark under my eye, so I wanted to try and see if it would work at covering those two things. It is not super blendable, even though it is creamy. The lightest color (porcelain) was a wonderful match for my skin, but there was no staying power at all with this product. I applied under my eyes and down towards my nose. I got an itch on my face and when I looked in the mirror, the concealer had all completely rubbed off, showing exactly what I was trying to cover. I did set this with powder, I did pat it in with my fingers, I did try a brush and a blender, and I did try and build coverage properly. I'll use it, but not as a true concealer and not for under my eyes. It would probably work fine as a light concealer for some minor blemishes on cheeks or the forehead or some place like that. Lastly, the only other good thing is that it did not crease at all under my eyes or in my fine lines. So it's got that going for it, which is nice.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2014 8:27:00 PM More reviews by siruhi

This is the best concealer I have tried.And I mean the NYX Above and Beyond Full Coverage Concealer,not the same kind of jar concealer NYX has.The only one that covers flawlessly my under eye area which is blue toned.And then the other thing about this; it covers my "mustache" that I have,that kind of pigmentation change above my upper lip.I have tried to cover it with this and that,nothing has worked until this. With other concealers the mustache thing always shows through,no matter what.But this miracle concealer covers it naturally and all of it. Apply this with brush,I do. I mean take a tiny little bit of product from the jar and apply directly where you want. Just remember blend it all.At first it may seem just not so good one,but when blending it well with a fluffy concealer brush,you get the most flawless looking face! Just adore this!!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/4/2014 1:21:00 AM More reviews by lushlife505

These were decent concealers, covered well both blemishes and under eyes. Works great under powder foundation or over liquid just make sure to set well. I did find it to feel just a bit heavy during summer but nothing bad. I prefer my Revlon over this but I would use this again if need be.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2014 4:25:00 AM More reviews by SageGal

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

An amazing concealer that neutralises redness and makes me look more awake! I apply it with a brush, covering the multitude of red veins on my eyelids and my under eye circles. I'm loving the fact that NYX cosmetics are now available in Australia, reasonably priced and suit my sensitive skin type, ie. won't leave me red or itchy. A must have!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/20/2014 1:25:00 PM More reviews by margomiller

These are really really nice! They give good coverage and have a very thick consistency. These jar concealers are not meant for concealing the undereyes. They fill in pores very well if used with a concealer brush and swiped back and forth

rated 4 of 5 on 7/17/2014 11:54:00 PM More reviews by KrutiS

Fair price for a moderate coverage concealer. I wanted a replacement for my Benefit Boing concealer which gave me full coverage when I applied it with my fingers. The NYX concealer does not. With a small ELF concealer brush it can completely cover blemishes, scars, and under eye darkness. I love how light it is, I can't feel it once I've put it on. Topping this with BB cream or powder and gives me a flawless face!