February 1, 2015 | 1064 users online

Concealers - NYX - Full Coverage Concealer Jar

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/17/2015 4:58:00 PM More reviews by LuvsMakeup82

Not bad not great. I expect a lot more for a full coverage concealer. As someone with some old zit scars to cover up this does an average job. I can def see through it. The texture is smooth and creamy and when first applied it looks alright but it definitely fades and is not heavy duty. I was disappointed and was hoping for something higher quality at a drugstore price but I might stick with my MAC prolongwear or some other brand. Love NYX's other products but this didn't live up.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/16/2015 6:21:00 PM More reviews by mistressKC

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm not a big fan of this concealer. Maybe I have a different jar, but it just seems so chalky and thick on the skin. I understand that it's full coverage, but there are full coverage products that exist that don't look like spackle. The packaging makes it so difficult to get the product out, even with a brush. I think I prefer a creamier concealer. It looks horrible under the eyes and it's mediocre when it comes to concealing the rest of your face. Ok pigmentation, terrible texture. Nothing particularly special about it. I haven't thrown it out just because I'm cheap and I figured, maybe I can use it for highlighting instead of concealing, but I haven't touched it in months.. Honestly, just really disappointed with the product.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2015 7:54:00 PM More reviews by clairesque

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

i have very acne-prone skin and for years i have not been able to find a concealer that worked for me. nothing would really cover up blemishes or redness. but this stuff is like a dream. 1 or 2 layers and it's like the blemish never existed. it doesn't cake or crease, and it stays put pretty much all day. the jar is also more convenient for me than a stick or cream; i use a brush to dip the product out and put it on, then blend with my fingers. i really love this concealer. however it is probably too thick to use for under your eyes.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/4/2015 8:52:00 PM More reviews by Allybeee

Hate this stuff! Looked so clumpy and pink and powdery. Waste of money

rated 3 of 5 on 1/3/2015 10:58:00 PM More reviews by makeup4ever15

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I don't hate it, but I don't love it. It is full coverage and covers redness from pimples like a dream. I bought this concealer for under eyes those, that was a mistake. The first time I wore it I set it with a powder and it didn't crease, and it lasted all day, but the second time I wore it under my eyes, I set it with the same powder and with in a hour it creased and settled. I still have to work with it and see why it's creating now. I use the same eye cream everyday... As for now it's working as a eyelid primer and a shadow base, and the occasional pimple I may get. As of right now, I will it repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/2/2015 5:33:00 AM More reviews by beccc

Wasn't particularly happy with this product. Since i have huge under eye bags, it didn't seem to cover much and looked terrible even when i put powder foundation over the top. It creases pretty badly and doesn't provide full coverage.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/16/2014 11:14:00 PM More reviews by byrdalamode

Great coverage and 'Porcelain' is great for highlighting areas when contouring. Stays put and covers my dark circles after all-nighters making it look like I'm actually awake. The pot makes it hard to get product out with nails, so I recommend using a brush. Also lasts a reallyyy long time.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/13/2014 8:12:00 PM More reviews by htsang30

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Excellent coverage for blemishes and not over-drying. The packaging can make it hard to scoop out if you have long nails, but I think the concealer is worth it. lasts all day and doesn't crease or cake at all!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/8/2014 7:46:00 PM More reviews by deadmap

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I've actually on my second jar of this concealer and I haven't yet felt the need to look for another one. I use it under my eyes and occasionally also around little spots or breakouts around my face. This concealer has never broken me out and is typically pretty long-wearing, though I recommend setting it with a powder.

The colour "beige" is a really great match for my skin tone, and it's quite neutral so it doesn't lean pink or orange on me. The consistency is quite creamy, especially when I use it with an Eco Tools concealer brush (which is my favourite and go to brush for applying this concealer). I've gone through more than one jar and it's never dried out or lost any moisture. Like some reviews have mentioned, it can crease, but I try to blend it out a lot before powdering over to set it. I don't think it gives me a flawless finish under my eyes, but it does brighten and even out the area.

The price is really good for such a full coverage concealer. I've tried a lot of concealers that were more sheer but they ended up too greasy and slipping off my face. I think this concealer is really good for the under-eye area, but I don't have any greasiness or dryness there so perhaps it's best for normal skin. I'm likely going to continue re-purchasing since one jar lasts me about a year. I really love this concealer. I haven't looked for another one for almost two years!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/25/2014 10:41:00 PM More reviews by MsPsylocke

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I think this is a good concealer reason being I got a huge hormonal chin pimple well almost cystic it was so bad. So I was treating it with Mandelic acid. Since finally at 35 I have clear skin, I don't need a ton of concealer any more. I usually just do some lemon yellow under my eyes and around red blotchy areas before foundation . Well this thing was so bad it had to be covered foundation wasn't going to cut it alone.

So I applied a little to my ring finger and tapped it on then set with some powder. Lately I've been using the NYX matte not flat powder to try it. Well that holds it and kept that badboy under wraps till I washed my face. I like the consistency it reminds me of Tartes Creasless Concealer which I really like as well. The NYX is very close it adheres but doesn't look like I'm hiding a pimple. It just looks like my chin thank goodness!

For acne this worked great for me. I just dabbed and patted and you would of never known I had a spot there. This worked when I needed it and it still is covering the lovely red spot it left me with till my skin fully heals. I'm an NW20 and purchased the shade Porcelain same as the HD powder. It matches my skin perfectly and lasted when I needed without reapplication. This little tub will last forever because you only need a dab. I use this with my concealer brush and without and both worked great. With this a little goes a long way. It's a good product for the price IMO. I'm hoping they have a lemon yellow concealer as I do like this and would buy this again. Recommended!