July 29, 2014 | 894 users online

Concealers - NYX - Full Coverage Concealer Jar

rated 4 of 5 on 7/20/2014 1:25:00 PM More reviews by margomiller

These are really really nice! They give good coverage and have a very thick consistency. These jar concealers are not meant for concealing the undereyes. They fill in pores very well if used with a concealer brush and swiped back and forth

rated 4 of 5 on 7/17/2014 11:54:00 PM More reviews by KrutiS

Fair price for a moderate coverage concealer. I wanted a replacement for my Benefit Boing concealer which gave me full coverage when I applied it with my fingers. The NYX concealer does not. With a small ELF concealer brush it can completely cover blemishes, scars, and under eye darkness. I love how light it is, I can't feel it once I've put it on. Topping this with BB cream or powder and gives me a flawless face!

rated 2 of 5 on 7/12/2014 3:54:00 PM More reviews by thathoneydip

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I actually thought about just leaving only "..meh.." In the review lmao because that's exactly how I feel about this product. At first I thought it was great but it becomes cakey , dry, and settled into my lines . Just definitely sits on top of my skin . Now it just sits in the back of my makeup collection. I guess If I really wanted to use it I could use it as my overall face concealer to correct unevenness on my cheeks but i would have to really really moisturize before hand and set it with my HD powder.. But that's if all my concealers magically disappeared and if my car gets stolen so I wouldn't be able to run to the store.. Then MAYBE. That's how I feel.

Well have a nice day

rated 3 of 5 on 7/12/2014 3:33:00 PM More reviews by ImUrAddiction

It's ok... it didn't impress me as it didn't conceal the way I expected it to.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/11/2014 5:06:00 AM More reviews by LABeautyGal

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Finally a drugstore concealer that covers.
I picked this up at Ulta during a 40% off sale. So far it does not disappoint, it covers my acne scars well. Some cons are that it does sit on top of pores and I have to rub it in. I also noticed that it was visible in photographs. Bummer. Overall, for $3 it is a good concealer for everyday use and I am happy.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/4/2014 5:09:00 AM More reviews by Nimraag

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have some of the worst dark circles on the spectrum.. and I really mean SEVERE hereditary dark brownish/purplish circles. This concealer is actually great for everyday use because although even this will not completely wipe out the look of it, it will do a great job of returning brightness to the area while still looking natural. with the natural sunlight shining on my face this makes my under eye area look almost luminous. the only thing i hate is jar concealers in general because applying the product means getting some gunk in your fingernails but.. definitely worth the purchase. it's been a year of daily use and I have about 20% of product left.... this is the most I've ever used any concealer ever.
another thing i will mention is that it really matters HOW you apply it. if you simply dab it on it will crease horribly. it is important to blend every time you add some product and you will see how build able it is and that it won't crease as much. you must set with a powder puff.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/28/2014 8:22:00 AM More reviews by jess2133

This is an okay concealer. It covers minor imperfections pretty well and looks quite natural with a thin layer, but it is difficult to build it up to cover really stubborn pimples without making it cakey. It stays for about 6 hours before it starts to fade. I use this for days when I know I'm not going to be out for too long like going to the shops, but I would not use this when I'm working out etc. Overall, decent concealer if you have small imperfections, but I personally would not repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/26/2014 11:10:00 PM More reviews by miniequalcrzy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Like another reviewer I used to use nyx concealer in a jar that was sadly discontinued/ replaced by this thing and I seriously miss the old one cause it was SO nice, like it seriously rivalled high end products by the consistency, the look, everything was perfect

But alas, all good things in this life never last

Either way, this one is oKay, it has medium coverage but it's good enough for a girl or boy looking for everyday coverage
If you wanna go all out for pictures or an event, skip this concealer cuause you will end up crying

rated 1 of 5 on 6/22/2014 7:19:00 PM More reviews by SilverAngel621

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Pros:
creamy, good consistency
covers marks well
price ($5.99)

Cons:
tends to settle in pores unless you rub it in a lot/press in to skin
in a small jar so if you have nails, you will get product under your nails

Its an okay concealer. Do not apply with brush, it settles in pores and makes no difference what so ever. I use my fingers and dab it on, before patting it on the pot and making small circles so it doesn't settle into my pores. I have the color medium for my NC 40 ish skin tone.

Update: after four hours concealer will move around and settle into clumps around face.....ewww

rated 4 of 5 on 6/20/2014 9:34:00 AM More reviews by halfhalfgirl45

I love it !!! Best ! Love the jar ! Fancy n can refill ! Better color :0 :)- so erase my acne so good :)-