August 23, 2014 | 1750 users online

Concealers - NYX - Full Coverage Concealer Jar

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2014 8:27:00 PM More reviews by siruhi

This is the best concealer I have tried.And I mean the NYX Above and Beyond Full Coverage Concealer,not the same kind of jar concealer NYX has.The only one that covers flawlessly my under eye area which is blue toned.And then the other thing about this; it covers my "mustache" that I have,that kind of pigmentation change above my upper lip.I have tried to cover it with this and that,nothing has worked until this. With other concealers the mustache thing always shows through,no matter what.But this miracle concealer covers it naturally and all of it. Apply this with brush,I do. I mean take a tiny little bit of product from the jar and apply directly where you want. Just remember blend it all.At first it may seem just not so good one,but when blending it well with a fluffy concealer brush,you get the most flawless looking face! Just adore this!!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/4/2014 1:21:00 AM More reviews by lushlife505

These were decent concealers, covered well both blemishes and under eyes. Works great under powder foundation or over liquid just make sure to set well. I did find it to feel just a bit heavy during summer but nothing bad. I prefer my Revlon over this but I would use this again if need be.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2014 4:25:00 AM More reviews by SageGal

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

An amazing concealer that neutralises redness and makes me look more awake! I apply it with a brush, covering the multitude of red veins on my eyelids and my under eye circles. I'm loving the fact that NYX cosmetics are now available in Australia, reasonably priced and suit my sensitive skin type, ie. won't leave me red or itchy. A must have!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/20/2014 1:25:00 PM More reviews by margomiller

These are really really nice! They give good coverage and have a very thick consistency. These jar concealers are not meant for concealing the undereyes. They fill in pores very well if used with a concealer brush and swiped back and forth

rated 4 of 5 on 7/17/2014 11:54:00 PM More reviews by KrutiS

Fair price for a moderate coverage concealer. I wanted a replacement for my Benefit Boing concealer which gave me full coverage when I applied it with my fingers. The NYX concealer does not. With a small ELF concealer brush it can completely cover blemishes, scars, and under eye darkness. I love how light it is, I can't feel it once I've put it on. Topping this with BB cream or powder and gives me a flawless face!

rated 2 of 5 on 7/12/2014 3:54:00 PM More reviews by thathoneydip

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I actually thought about just leaving only "..meh.." In the review lmao because that's exactly how I feel about this product. At first I thought it was great but it becomes cakey , dry, and settled into my lines . Just definitely sits on top of my skin . Now it just sits in the back of my makeup collection. I guess If I really wanted to use it I could use it as my overall face concealer to correct unevenness on my cheeks but i would have to really really moisturize before hand and set it with my HD powder.. But that's if all my concealers magically disappeared and if my car gets stolen so I wouldn't be able to run to the store.. Then MAYBE. That's how I feel.

Well have a nice day

rated 3 of 5 on 7/12/2014 3:33:00 PM More reviews by ImUrAddiction

It's ok... it didn't impress me as it didn't conceal the way I expected it to.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/11/2014 5:06:00 AM More reviews by LABeautyGal

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Finally a drugstore concealer that covers.
I picked this up at Ulta during a 40% off sale. So far it does not disappoint, it covers my acne scars well. Some cons are that it does sit on top of pores and I have to rub it in. I also noticed that it was visible in photographs. Bummer. Overall, for $3 it is a good concealer for everyday use and I am happy.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/4/2014 5:09:00 AM More reviews by Nimraag

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have some of the worst dark circles on the spectrum.. and I really mean SEVERE hereditary dark brownish/purplish circles. This concealer is actually great for everyday use because although even this will not completely wipe out the look of it, it will do a great job of returning brightness to the area while still looking natural. with the natural sunlight shining on my face this makes my under eye area look almost luminous. the only thing i hate is jar concealers in general because applying the product means getting some gunk in your fingernails but.. definitely worth the purchase. it's been a year of daily use and I have about 20% of product left.... this is the most I've ever used any concealer ever.
another thing i will mention is that it really matters HOW you apply it. if you simply dab it on it will crease horribly. it is important to blend every time you add some product and you will see how build able it is and that it won't crease as much. you must set with a powder puff.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/28/2014 8:22:00 AM More reviews by jess2133

This is an okay concealer. It covers minor imperfections pretty well and looks quite natural with a thin layer, but it is difficult to build it up to cover really stubborn pimples without making it cakey. It stays for about 6 hours before it starts to fade. I use this for days when I know I'm not going to be out for too long like going to the shops, but I would not use this when I'm working out etc. Overall, decent concealer if you have small imperfections, but I personally would not repurchase.