NYX Full Coverage Concealer Jar

3.7

Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Mineral Oil, BHT, Microcrystalline Wax, Nylon-66, Octyldodecyl Myristate, Silica, Butylparaben, Fragrance, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Ceresin, Dipentaerythrityl Hexahydroxystearate/ Hexarosinate, Polyethylene, Sorbitan Sequioleate, Tocopheryl Acetate. MAY CONTAIN: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Chromium Oxide Greens, Ultramarines

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

I bought this product because of the reviews that I read on MakeupAlley. After purchasing this product, I have to say that this is NOT a summer concealer. Unless you store this product in an AC conditioned room/storage area, this concealer will start "melting" and be very hard to use. I find that during the summer this product tends to be very watery and oily, thus making it hard to use. However, when properly stored (or when used in the winter), the consistency becomes smooth and blendable. For the price, I think that there is a good amount of product. In terms of coverage, it looks pretty good on the under eyes but I haven't found a good technique to use this to cover blemishes. My overall opinion is that this is a hit-or-miss concealer. I would repurchase this concealer on a whim.

on 7/26/2015 2:11:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

This was decent enough, the one I got was yellow which I liked. Too many times I use concealer and it blends in with my skin tone, because I can be pretty pale.
Anyways, I used this under Kat Von D contour palate, then after I blended it all together. Although, putting powder on top of this was a bad idea, it really held onto the powder and ended up not working to well with the Kat Von D kinda looked bad up close.
Anyways..... every time I wear this I get little bumps where I put it. I def wouldn't be using this on any active pimples, the ingredients are a shock full of chemicals too which I really don't like.... especially for under my eyes! The most sensitive part of our faces. But it was cheap so thought ehh ill try it out.

* Not for sensitive skin, or prone to acne.

I had high hopes for this product but I was really disappointed with it once I used it. It's very creamy, but a little too creamy. It doesn't stay on that well and it creases A LOT. I love NYX products but unfortunately not this one. The packaging is cute to me but in the end it's the actual makeup product that I'm paying for and I wasn't satisfied with it.

on 7/9/2015 6:10:00 PM

OK. I paid 2.99 for this at Ulta, during a 40% off NYX products sale, and I gotta say, it's pretty good. Blends like a dream, has some creaminess but not too much, and gives complete coverage that lasts me about an average of 8-9 hours. I'll totally take it! Plus - it doesn't appear to cause me clogged pores or blemishes. That said - I'd never put this under my eyes! I see alot of reviews that say that the product doesn't perform well in that area, well, seriously?? No thick, heavy coverage product is going to look good under anyone's eyes - unless maybe you're under 18 or so, with perfect skin! For under eyes - find a concealer in a click pen. They can be a PITA, yes, but the formula will likely be thin enough to not look cakey and creasey. THIS stuff, now - this is made for blemishes, and around the nostrils, and areas of redness - that sort of thing. It really is great for that, at a price anybody can live with

on 7/9/2015 5:32:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

Very disappointed with this much hyped brand. Got the concealer for my under eyes and the texture is awful & the the product didn't actually conceal!!

on 7/3/2015 9:57:00 AM

I bought the green version of this because I needed something to counteract the redness of some of my pimples. I have used other green concealers in the past, but discontinued the use of them because I hate the runny consistency of liquid concealers and how hard it is to just get a small drop to cover the smallest of pimples. I like that this is in a jar because of that. This does seem to dry out my pimples a little but also helps a lot in the process of covering the pimple. I wouldn't repurchase because this isn't something I would use everyday.

on 5/22/2015 12:04:00 AM

I love this stuff but I find it goes white/light through out the day under my eyes ? Not sure why but coverage is amazing and works well on blemishes! Best drugstore concealer ever! And it's not expensive. Its about $7 where I'm from

on 4/19/2015 10:35:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other

Decent concealer for the price. Bought mainly for highlighting under eye area. Looks great but creases rather quickly and horribly even after setting it with a powder. I don't reach for it much and will not repurchase.

Not a bad concealer. Not the best coverage and settles into the fine lines, however, decent for the price! I found that it works very well for blemishes but not great for dark circles.

on 4/17/2015 10:18:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I was expecting more from a concealer claiming to be full coverage.

It was very smooth, thin and creamy, and covered the mildly darker areas under my eyes and some redness around my nose easily, however it creased over the course of the day...not a cute look. It didn't do the best job of hiding blemishes, though luckily I don't get pimples very often. This concealer also did not irritate my skin or clog my pores, and I am prone to skin freak outs with new items...sensitive/combo.

The value is great, it comes in a cute little pot, it's easy to apply using a concealer brush or even a q-tip in a pinch. (I saw a lot of "unhygienic" complaints about the pot...if you aren't using a concealer brush or some sort of applicator and are using hands...you're doing it wrong and also that's gross.)

It's just ok, not great, not terrible.

Bottom line, I'll continue to use it once in a while as needed until it's gone but I won't repurchase. Still looking for a lightweight, but full coverage concealer for a good value.