NYX Full Coverage Concealer Jar

3.7

Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Mineral Oil, BHT, Microcrystalline Wax, Nylon-66, Octyldodecyl Myristate, Silica, Butylparaben, Fragrance, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Ceresin, Dipentaerythrityl Hexahydroxystearate/ Hexarosinate, Polyethylene, Sorbitan Sequioleate, Tocopheryl Acetate. MAY CONTAIN: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Chromium Oxide Greens, Ultramarines

on 4/19/2015 10:35:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other

Decent concealer for the price. Bought mainly for highlighting under eye area. Looks great but creases rather quickly and horribly even after setting it with a powder. I don't reach for it much and will not repurchase.

Not a bad concealer. Not the best coverage and settles into the fine lines, however, decent for the price! I found that it works very well for blemishes but not great for dark circles.

on 4/17/2015 10:18:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I was expecting more from a concealer claiming to be full coverage.

It was very smooth, thin and creamy, and covered the mildly darker areas under my eyes and some redness around my nose easily, however it creased over the course of the day...not a cute look. It didn't do the best job of hiding blemishes, though luckily I don't get pimples very often. This concealer also did not irritate my skin or clog my pores, and I am prone to skin freak outs with new items...sensitive/combo.

The value is great, it comes in a cute little pot, it's easy to apply using a concealer brush or even a q-tip in a pinch. (I saw a lot of "unhygienic" complaints about the pot...if you aren't using a concealer brush or some sort of applicator and are using hands...you're doing it wrong and also that's gross.)

It's just ok, not great, not terrible.

Bottom line, I'll continue to use it once in a while as needed until it's gone but I won't repurchase. Still looking for a lightweight, but full coverage concealer for a good value.

on 4/12/2015 10:48:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

I feel as though the formula of this concealer was too slippery to be truly full coverage. It's medium coverage at best. While the shade selection for this line is impressive (skin tones as well as color correcting tones), I would personally skip on repurchasing this because it was slippery (and exacerbated by my oily skin) and the jar packaging made it hard to use a brush with it, meaning that I had to stick my fingers in it. Not fun.

on 4/6/2015 7:02:00 AM

*bought the green one*

Pros:
- reasonably priced
- texture is a little smooth
- didn't break me out (only used once tho)

Cons:
- didn't cover much redness, could still see my acne
- unhygienic packaging

Kinda redundant product. Only used it once and basically left it alone since LOL

on 4/3/2015 5:42:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine

I primarily use this as an under-eye concealer and pair it with Ben-Nye banana powder as my highlight. The reason I give this a 4, is because it does not give excellent coverage for my dark acne scars and I still find myself having to pair it with a color corrector to get the desired coverage. However if just used for an under-eye concealer, it does the job and for the price I really can't complain. Another negative for me is the packaging, the small jar can be a little difficult unless you are using a particular brush, if you like to be hands on and use your fingers, make sure they are short! Other than that, I would but the product again.

on 2/8/2015 5:16:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Other

I picked this one and the HD concealer from NYX at the same time. I noticed that in the beginning, this one creased on me so I moved onto the HD concealer. However, less than 6 months after purchase, the HD concealer became clumpy, so I tried this one again, and I like it a lot now! I think this product needs some time to dry out because now, it no longer creases on my undereye area!

on 1/17/2015 4:58:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Not bad not great. I expect a lot more for a full coverage concealer. As someone with some old zit scars to cover up this does an average job. I can def see through it. The texture is smooth and creamy and when first applied it looks alright but it definitely fades and is not heavy duty. I was disappointed and was hoping for something higher quality at a drugstore price but I might stick with my MAC prolongwear or some other brand. Love NYX's other products but this didn't live up.

on 1/16/2015 6:21:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I'm not a big fan of this concealer. Maybe I have a different jar, but it just seems so chalky and thick on the skin. I understand that it's full coverage, but there are full coverage products that exist that don't look like spackle. The packaging makes it so difficult to get the product out, even with a brush. I think I prefer a creamier concealer. It looks horrible under the eyes and it's mediocre when it comes to concealing the rest of your face. Ok pigmentation, terrible texture. Nothing particularly special about it. I haven't thrown it out just because I'm cheap and I figured, maybe I can use it for highlighting instead of concealing, but I haven't touched it in months.. Honestly, just really disappointed with the product.

on 1/6/2015 7:54:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

i have very acne-prone skin and for years i have not been able to find a concealer that worked for me. nothing would really cover up blemishes or redness. but this stuff is like a dream. 1 or 2 layers and it's like the blemish never existed. it doesn't cake or crease, and it stays put pretty much all day. the jar is also more convenient for me than a stick or cream; i use a brush to dip the product out and put it on, then blend with my fingers. i really love this concealer. however it is probably too thick to use for under your eyes.